Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think this thread is that bad. I joined tattle specifically for Jamie g chat & I feel like alot of folk that reply on here actually quite like her but have some criticisms & like to voice them. I also like a couple of other influencers & have checked in on some of their threads, the chat over there is more what I expected to find on tattle in general, a bit more brutal.
Haha yeah this thread is very tame compared to some others I've checked out. Jamie is harmless but she's gone the same way as so many "influencers", cannot be arsed with Jack at all either and wish she would ditch him.

Reactions: 7
I don't mind Jamie. Just bugs me that she is now so high end with products she advertise and what she buys and reviews.

No one can afford that infra red sleeping bag love.....show us some superdrug make up!

Reactions: 29
I don't mind Jamie. Just bugs me that she is now so high end with products she advertise and what she buys and reviews.

No one can afford that infra red sleeping bag love.....show us some superdrug make up!
I think she’s been like that for quite a long time now! I remember her doing a makeup revolution test haul and she was so stuck up about it 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think she’s been like that for quite a long time now! I remember her doing a makeup revolution test haul and she was so stuck up about it 🙄
I remember that one 😂 She made up her mind she didn’t like it before she’d even bought it 😂 Fair play some of their stuff is pretty crap but there’s a lot that’s decent!

Reactions: 4
I remember that one 😂 She made up her mind she didn’t like it before she’d even bought it 😂 Fair play some of their stuff is pretty crap but there’s a lot that’s decent!
Exactly! And given the last year, you’d think she’d want to promote some more affordable products that her followers who are strapped for cash would appreciate rather than things that are £600 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I think it technically counts as Pollokshields, although it is really close to another area. It's not, however, closer to town at all.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get her buying (if she wasn’t #gifted) Farrow & Ball paint to get that rarity of a colour.....white. It’s another example of her just wanting to show off. It’s white paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get her buying (if she wasn’t #gifted) Farrow & Ball paint to get that rarity of a colour.....white. It’s another example of her just wanting to show off. It’s white paint.
Just like how they exclusively shop in Waitrose now and buy tiny ready meals which cost about £8 lmao what’s the point they’re literally just doing it to show off that they can shop in a fancy shop

Reactions: 16
It’s Bellahouston. Pollokshields is a bit closer to town.
Oh I wonder if it is near one of my friends they live in the Bellahouston end of Pollockshields just off Nithsdale
It is Pollockshields 😂 I walked past it last week! (not in a creepy way).
is there a way to say which street without saying which street? So I can nose on Zoopla for the pics!!! 😂 There are loooaaaads of massive ‘apartments’ in that area so I’m interested if it’s a whole house or one of the massive ones that’s been split into a few big ‘apartments’. They are beautiful houses!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh I wonder if it is near one of my friends they live in the Bellahouston end of Pollockshields just off Nithsdale
is there a way to say which street without saying which street? So I can nose on Zoopla for the pics!!! 😂 There are loooaaaads of massive ‘apartments’ in that area so I’m interested if it’s a whole house or one of the massive ones that’s been split into a few big ‘apartments’. They are beautiful houses!
I am not going to reveal the location in order to follow the forum rules, even though I know the exact address, but all I can say is that the house is no longer on any sites to see. I think someone had posted the photos from the selling ad in the previous thread if you're curious.

Reactions: 3
I like Jamie and Jack, they genuinely seem to love each other which is refreshing, she does love a product but give the girl her due she did duct tape up the jets in the bath to stop the leaks! Jack stole my heart with the off hand comment of “big tits, small tits, fat, thin, makes no difference to me I still love you” maybe not the exact quotation but definitely the spirit, no matter how she changes her look or how old she gets Jack will always see the 17 year old girl he fell for, that is priceless and Jamie is wise enough to appreciate that. Yes I am an old romantic. If it all fell away tomorrow she would survive as she has Jack, her dogs and her house, not sure the other influences would fair so well!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
as long as her bank balance was still healthy aye, of course.
To be fair to Jack he did seem to be a bricky for quite a while until all the press trips started rolling in and then it made sense for him to become her ‘photographer’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.