Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% thought she would go for something like that, I think it suits them

Reactions: 5
Beautiful house. They’re going to need some amount of money to do it up and I hope they keep the the tradition of it.

She’s definitely going to be too cold though in winter lol

Reactions: 8
It’s not my cup of tea but it’s like it was made for her. I’m not at all jealous she can afford that and I’m scrambling change for the milkman haha fair play to her! Xx

Reactions: 2
Looks nice from the outside but needs new kitchen/bathrooms and they’ve already paid over £850k 😳

Reactions: 7
It's beautiful, so much potential to increase value too. Wise move. The garden is going to need lots of up keep though compared to their previous house.

Reactions: 4
Good on them! Absolutely love the house. Hope she sets up a house insta and is invested in restoring it (in keeping with a house like that), and doing more than they did with the last place.
I hate when people try and super modernise beautiful traditional houses.

Bet you she goes down the route of in the Frow with a big make up room/wardrobe in the attic.

Reactions: 7
What are the chances of finding a new place with that same horrific tartan carpet!! No wonder it was so perfect lol.

Jokes aside, it’s lovely. Too big and echoey for me but I do love old houses.

Will all be in her name though 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha I must be the odd one out I just think it’s really ugly lmao not much different from her last house inside anyway all these influencers spend thousands on not very nice houses it’s just weird, this reminds me of theannaedit hahaha

Reactions: 6
I like it, more in town than I expected though. But a lot of house, even for the money. They strike me as too lazy to update and maintain it all though

• Heart
For the ones local to Glasgow, do you get a lot for your money up there? If that house was down south it would be worth double!

I’m pretty newish to tattle but I’m right not sure why my comment was deleted? I didn’t mention anything about the area I just said it was a really nice house and that it needs a bit of work and hope she puts a lot of love and effort into it! :(

Reactions: 9
For the ones local to Glasgow, do you get a lot for your money up there? If that house was down south it would be worth double!
Yeah. You get loads more for your money here. You can still get a decent 2 bed flat for around 100k if you know where to look.

Her house looks nice enough, although not to my taste. You could easily get something that's been modernised for the money she's paid. It's a lot of money for a property in Glasgow for sure.

Stop asking for an address.

This is a public forum and we've no idea who will be reading it so it's not acceptable to compromise someone's privacy even if they have been careless.

Reactions: 21
I feel like people outside Scotland are going to start thinking we all have tartan carpets up here 😂
Yeah, I thought for a second that by making comment about carpet I might offend everybody in Scotland. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like people outside Scotland are going to start thinking we all have tartan carpets up here 😂
I think the new owners might take that as it looks like a rug lol. At least it wouldnt get covered in dug hair

They’re going to have to get a few cleaners for a house that size. Even though jack doesn’t work 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.