Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
go to the first post, click report. Tells you to send an email with the reasons and a copy of the link.

I totally agree, I made the thread out of spite as James ā€œwanted oneā€ but Iā€™ve only ever seen his live once which was tonight.

last thing I want is people being made to feel uncomfortable, influencer or tattler.

sorry if Iā€™ve upset anyone with this thread, sorry mods if Iā€™ve spammed you with the reporting and requesting to lock the thread. Just getting a bit nervous.
No its not you, I do believe he's enjoyed the thread and the laughs, cus let's be honest it's been hilarious but he has said his lives used to frequent about 10-12 people and he'd chill, act, play guitar etc and now they're absolutely chaotic, it's honestly a nightmare in there. I couldn't handle it I don't know how he does, he has about 80 women in there treating him like a piece of meat šŸ˜¬ (not us) but it has blown up since we've spoken about him.

I'd hate his content to turn into a big cock fest, he deserves a platform to showcase his talents and his art.

Reactions: 3
I agree, Iā€™m over it. Heā€™s a really nice lad but I donā€™t think heā€™s getting what he wants out of TT. Plus it just requires too much energy to try and have a laugh / conversation with him on his lives anymore

Oh I only caught the end of thatā€¦. James itā€™s not that deep boo, no one knows who we are itā€™s all good āœŒšŸ¼
What did he say šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 1
I think a rave thread is more appropriate.
Maybe

But even our nice funny comments he says gives him some anxiety - thatā€™s how it came across in the live last night and I genuinely think heā€™s a nice person so I donā€™t really want to make him feel anxious when he already has about 6000 girls making comments about him

I agree, Iā€™m over it. Heā€™s a really nice lad but I donā€™t think heā€™s getting what he wants out of TT. Plus it just requires too much energy to try and have a laugh / conversation with him on his lives anymore

What did he say šŸ„ŗ
He read about me saying more or less the same thing about it requiring too much energy in his lives and asked what that meant, but every time I tried to answer it'd get lost in the sea of crazy witches so I literally typed it out about 10 times and he missed everyone, then I said point proven of why its so hard work I'm not saying it again! And everyone in his comments was coming at me/tattle so I left because I was raging.

And it all kicked off from there basically šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2

What did he say šŸ„ŗ
he said he was getting anxiety because someone was commenting on his live saying heā€™d outed her (from here) and that wasnā€™t the case. Heā€™s a big boy Iā€™m sure if he wanted to change the direction his TT goes in, he can. He was just having a laugh last night it seems. Doesnā€™t need to be so serious imo. I did feel for the bloke last night!

he said he was getting anxiety because someone was commenting on his live saying heā€™d outed her (from here) and that wasnā€™t the case. Heā€™s a big boy Iā€™m sure if he wanted to change the direction his TT goes in, he can. He was just having a laugh last night it seems. Doesnā€™t need to be so serious imo. I did feel for the bloke last night!
I asked him if he outed me on there bc there was a screen shot of someone saying ā€œhow do you know their names if the users name on there isnā€™t the sameā€ so I just asked him if he was putting our accounts to the names on the lives.

I donā€™t know think he took it the wrong way as I was just asking him bc the screen shot. Itā€™s not serious in any way shape or form on my behalf I was merely asking - I did have a few last night so maybe it came across like that idk

I asked him if he outed me on there bc there was a screen shot of someone saying ā€œhow do you know their names if the users name on there isnā€™t the sameā€ so I just asked him if he was putting our accounts to the names on the lives.

I donā€™t know think he took it the wrong way as I was just asking him bc the screen shot. Itā€™s not serious in any way shape or form on my behalf I was merely asking - I did have a few last night so maybe it came across like that idk
At first I thought he was messing about but then he abruptly ended his live so I assumed he was genuine about having anxiety but I hope he realises itā€™s not that deep!

At first I thought he was messing about but then he abruptly ended his live so I assumed he was genuine about having anxiety but I hope he realises itā€™s not that deep!
I thought he was messing too, it went from 0-100 real quick last night Iā€™m v sarcastic so I think sometimes hard to read context behind it esp online. But honestly nothing but good vibes āœŒšŸ¼

I thought he was messing too, it went from 0-100 real quick last night Iā€™m v sarcastic so I think sometimes hard to read context behind it esp online. But honestly nothing but good vibes āœŒšŸ¼
On a 12 hr shift today so will miss any excitement tonightšŸ˜© canā€™t wait to catch up!

Iā€™m here from James live this morning wanted to check out what had been written as James was talking about it. I canā€™t see any negative comments about him he called you all toxic but I think this thread is actually has some really funny comments Iā€™ve been cracking up all morning

Iā€™m here from James live this morning wanted to check out what had been written as James was talking about it. I canā€™t see any negative comments about him he called you all toxic but I think this thread is actually has some really funny comments Iā€™ve been cracking up all morning
I obviously donā€™t know what has been said on his live because I havenā€™t joined his live for a few days. Iā€™m not sure why he would find us toxic ? We like him? But if he feels that way then I can only apologise. I think thatā€™s why we have avoided talking on this thread now.

Reactions: 4
Interesting... šŸ˜•šŸ‘€

I obviously donā€™t know what has been said on his live because I havenā€™t joined his live for a few days. Iā€™m not sure why he would find us toxic ? We like him? But if he feels that way then I can only apologise. I think thatā€™s why we have avoided talking on this thread now.
Same, I thought he genuinely found the banter funny, atleast that's how it came across. Shame really, but I respect his feelings and wish him well.

James didnā€™t say we were toxic. Stop tryna stir the pot, we love James on here ok? Will not tolerate any James slander at all.

all we wanted to do was sit on his face in peace and ya got hundreds of fan girls stirring the pot now, tellllllar x

• Heart
I was watching his live this morning, he never said any of you were toxic, said you were all banter and he was friends with you all!šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.