Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way lol is James a snitch 🤔🤔
Nah I reckon Sophie blocked us the other night when we was in James live 🤔 she prob loves him off which isn’t a shocker because who doesn’t 💀 Although think she’ll go for anything considering she got wet when Paul done the renagade and called her his babs. the little woman 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah I reckon Sophie blocked us the other night when we was in James live 🤔 she prob loves him off which isn’t a shocker because who doesn’t 💀 Although think she’ll go for anything considering she got wet when Paul done the renagade and called her his babs. the little woman 🤢
Blocked us for flirting with James 💀 we didn't even speak to her the little n0nce shagger.

Reactions: 1
Blocked us for flirting with James 💀 we didn't even speak to her the little n0nce shagger.
Hahahahahaha she’s a weirdo mate, I’m done I told you she was watching us talk to him in the live the other day 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She didn’t block me though and I even said hi to her in that live 😏😏😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahahahaha she’s a weirdo mate, I’m done I told you she was watching us talk to him in the live the other day 💀
Shes gonna turn into turbo Tina and slowly block everyone of his followers so she's the only one left in the lives 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I only caught the end of that…. James it’s not that deep boo, no one knows who we are it’s all good ✌🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.