Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Thank god this clout chasing idiot finally has his own thread instread of it clogging up pauls 🤣🤣 he is a wrongen

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BigHugzBabz

He's not that bad..he's desperate to be famous. I looked up what he's been in and its mainly theatre and nothing special.

He's harmless I think, maybe a little simple? Hoping to ride off his good looks. I'd feel awful if we ripped into him like we do hammy.
Unless it comes out that he’s a raging n0nce I think he’s safe

• Haha
Reactions: 9

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I can't make my mind up about him, seems like a nice guy but constantly filming in work is a bit strange and if I was a customer I would walk out if I saw him streaming live in work.

I used to like his Karina videos though.

Reactions: 8

BoiledHam

I've just watched a video of him riding around the car park on his bike. He's actually nice to look at tbf and he's quite funny. He could reverb and boots'n'cats all over my hanging ham in all honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

gurlbye

Chatty Member
He would make a good Dick Whittington
New video request James, Dick Whittington scene please. xo

I’d imagine he’s one of those that’s got his trophies and pictures of himself all round his bedroom so I’d deffo neck on with him if I was mortal but once I got back to his room and seen that my vagina would scream no
Hahahaha these comments are making me literally die but I would defo accept CPR from
James ngl x

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Summernights

VIP Member
I actually quite like James. He’s well fit and I reckon if he fully submerged himself into this thread he’d be a right laugh

• Haha

BoiledHam

Who's James? Just looked him up on the tok and he looks like that lad who lip syncs dinner with karina but without the shit beard 🤔

• Haha

unsociable

Chatty Member
He's not that bad..he's desperate to be famous. I looked up what he's been in and its mainly theatre and nothing special.

He's harmless I think, maybe a little simple? Hoping to ride off his good looks. I'd feel awful if we ripped into him like we do hammy.
I think he will get the humour tbh he said he found all of us funny earlier x

• Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Nah I'll give this to him he's a decent singer but what let's him down is the fact he's a cunt. He's a bully and just passes if off as banter and he's a arrogant prick.

He's unlikeable because of how he acts and treats others and has talent sure but it gets drowned out by his personality which is shocking