Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy tattlers and refuse thy lives; or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and I'll no longer be a follower. Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

P.s miss u James x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy tattlers and refuse thy lives; or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and I'll no longer be a follower. Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

P.s miss u James x
iโ€™m backing off too because i feel bad if weโ€™ve made him feel weird about it, love and miss u jamesโค

P.s miss u James x
YOU'RE DONE. YOU'RE DONE! ๐Ÿ’€

That's bleeping brilliant lol.

iโ€™m backing off too because i feel bad if weโ€™ve made him feel weird about it, love and miss u jamesโค
No hes fine about it all, he confirmed a few days ago :)

Hes just not been active recently I don't think. Probably up to his elbows in minge ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HAHAHA na he didnโ€™t even have one ๐Ÿ™„

Had to improvise and stick my head out the window, James done well though. Great rhythm 9/10.
Hes so cute tho, I didnt think he'd have it in him. He seems like a cuddler to me. Not a railer.

Obviously he's fit but I just love his little face ๐Ÿฅบ

Reactions: 1
Hes so cute tho, I didnt think he'd have it in him. He seems like a cuddler to me. Not a railer.

Obviously he's fit but I just love his little face ๐Ÿฅบ
Nah my guess is heโ€™s a super freak mate, you name it, it goes HAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜ญ

He is v cute tho, canโ€™t lie literally beautiful

Ew I sound like such a beggy fan girl, brb whilst Iโ€™m violently sick

Nah my guess is heโ€™s a super freak mate, you name it, it goes HAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜ญ

He is v cute tho, canโ€™t lie literally beautiful

Ew I sound like such a beggy fan girl, brb whilst Iโ€™m violently sick
He's deffo partial to a pegging every now and then ๐Ÿค™

You are a fan girl, own it babs, big beggy hugs xx

• Haha
No idea lol when I saw his latest vid I noticed it didn't say friends anymore ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ fwendsssss (no longer) crappy fowum fwendsssss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
I like the idea James. Get rid of the competition to keep me at number one, keep going babes x

I like the idea James. Get rid of the competition to keep me at number one, keep going babes x
I would unfollow back but I feel like I'm in a game with the same thirst trap video everyday but different location, im unlocking new parts of the map everyday. We must be close to completing it and getting to the big boss soon ๐Ÿ‘ป

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.