Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't make my mind up about him, seems like a nice guy but constantly filming in work is a bit strange and if I was a customer I would walk out if I saw him streaming live in work.

I used to like his Karina videos though.

Reactions: 8
I can't make my mind up about him, seems like a nice guy but constantly filming in work is a bit strange and if I was a customer I would walk out if I saw him streaming live in work.

I have no idea who this man is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yeah I feel like sometimes I go on his live and he’s funny and the next he’s going HAM

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've always scrolled past this creep. His nostrils disturbed me. Full of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.