Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so behind the times I couldn’t find this thread for agessss thanks @BoiledHam for reminding me!

I actually cannot believe my eyes that my coffee man is now a heartthrob king of tiktok 😭 have to admit he is fit and he makes an incredible flat white

Haven’t been in since it all kicked off but maybe todays the day to return, anyone know if he’s working today? If I ask for a hot choccy maybe he will know it is I, Dwight Schrute uncovered!
He told me it was his day off today but please do this another time hahahaahahaha

Sorry for your loss babs, hope your uncle has a lovely send off 🥰

I dont think I can suffer another live tonight, I think I'm gonna join new boy if he goes on instead see how the vibes are over there 🤔

Still love you Daddy James, your fan base is just mad scary xx
Thank you babs I’m owning it xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Every other video on my tiktok is James singing “I’m gunna love you so”
I’m being haunted

Lol me with James

Attachments

Last edited:
Guys I’ve had a few too many can’t wait for the live tonight eeeeeeek hahahaha help

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, the Shakespeare reading was quite lush. Might have a crush on him after all

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hes live doing Shakespeare, have fun girl 😂😘🥵🥵
I can’t deal he’s so 🥵

But what annoys me is all the btec girls in the live that spam it constantly like “👏👏👏

someone said I haven’t read the book, only watched the film. ITS A PLAY please, can’t deal with the basic witches in that live 😡😡

had a drink and I’m on one ignore me everyone hahahahaha

• Haha
Hahaha glad I wasn't in there, I only popped in to buy my ticket and he went off anyway. I want a full refund.
At this stage I might swerve the live later, bloody can’t get a word in with all the weirdos on there hahaha.

Go collect the refund babz

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At this stage I might swerve the live later, bloody can’t get a word in with all the weirdos on there hahaha.

Go collect the refund babz
Thats why I didn't bother joining, I only joined to see if you were in there 🤣

Saw all the thirsty witches so thought I'd make them jealous and become the top gifter pahahhaa

• Haha
I left after like a minute because I do not have the energy to fight through the heaving crowds of basic witches thirsty for his attention (the audacity of me to say this)

Saw all the thirsty witches so thought I'd make them jealous and become the top gifter pahahhaa
The coral was amazing I thoroughly enjoyed it

• Haha

I see the coral, you got a shout out… you did well 😘 probably have a monsoon of girls counting their pocket fluff to buy him so gifts for the next live.

I was in there but honestly can’t deal tonight HAHA the audacity of me to complain about the thirsty girls with the things I say 💀 but you know these girls are actually deadly serious hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I left after like a minute because I do not have the energy to fight through the heaving crowds of basic witches thirsty for his attention (the audacity of me to say this)

The coral was amazing I thoroughly enjoyed it
It's too much isn't it. It was worse last night cus he had double the viewers in. This is what I mean by hes hard work and the novelty will wear off soon 😬

I see the coral, you got a shout out… you did well 😘 probably have a monsoon of girls counting their pocket fluff to buy him so gifts for the next live.

I was in there but honestly can’t deal tonight HAHA the audacity of me to complain about the thirsty girls with the things I say 💀 but you know these girls are actually deadly serious hahahaha
We all know you're just as serious babes. Dont try pretend you're not 🤣🤣🤣 not the pocket fluff tho 💀💀

It's too much isn't it. It was worse last night cus he had double the viewers in. This is what I mean by hes hard work and the novelty will wear off soon 😬

We all know you're just as serious babes. Dont try pretend you're not 🤣🤣🤣 not the pocket fluff tho 💀💀
HAHAHA I’m just a hater because I didn’t get the shout out 💀💀💀 hate him now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.