James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to start a new thread as this one is almost full. I’ll post the link when it’s done.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone still get Diren’s email? I do (straight to junk but occasionally have a read) today’s is even more begging than normal. Calling 8 weeks of training with him ‘project x’ erm just changing the name of the original offer? He clearly can’t even get enough ‘clients’ and I’m really not sure why you would choose him and pay him? He seems a bit unbalanced lately

Reactions: 3
It seems to be all going a bit pear shaped for him at the moment.

I would actually have more respect for him if he did go back on the gym floor versus whatever on earth it is he is doing now

Reactions: 6
I would actually have more respect for him if he did go back on the gym floor versus whatever on earth it is he is doing now
I reckon it’s more likely he’d go back to Oz (Felicity’s dad lives there so there’s her excuse to follow) and go back to working for James

Reactions: 4
Who is the “we” she is referring to? Is she involved in the control of the pandemic?
Sinead probably thinks COVID 19 is a discount code

Reactions: 14
I would be impressed if she could even read

Jesus

Reactions: 3
That really needed to come with a warning! I don’t love my lips but Jesus they just look painful!

I reckon it’s more likely he’d go back to Oz (Felicity’s dad lives there so there’s her excuse to follow) and go back to working for James
You are probably right in which case he will ruin James for me as bondi James sans Diren etc is much more preferable than when he’s around Diren Paul fake Sven and Jayde

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.