James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish SOH had her own thread. For a fitness blogger she’s got a terrible relationship with food but pedals out costly food plans when she herself openly documents her binges. Also, what is the big obsession with Bali? Am I missing something? Oh yes I forgot, I fall into the what they would describe as ‘boring’ category of people working a 9-5 job in a cooler climate so I wouldn’t understand.

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed BG because of her endless dancing to teeny boomer tunes 🤣
Hahahaha ya! It’s funny that they think they live this amazing life in Bali.... and when a global pandemic happens where do they end ip??? Back living with their parents!!! Lol while the rest of us are living in our houses that we bought we our hard earned cash, no need to go running back to mummy and daddy 🤣

Reactions: 5
Also Becca Gillen was in that Bali clique - she’s an Irish PT, friends with SOH and Hegarty. I was following her but unfollowed her a few moths back because I couldnt look at her blow up lips for one more minute 😂😂
I put an almost identical post in the Irish instagrammers thread last night 😂 I used to follow her but I got sick of her gigantic lips and her claims it’s because of dehydration puffiness. Yeah, sure Becca. It’s dehydration fillers.

I unfollowed BG because of her endless dancing to teeny bopper tunes 🤣
And the ridiculous clothes and hats she wears

I wish SOH had her own thread. For a fitness blogger she’s got a terrible relationship with food but pedals out costly food plans when she herself openly documents her binges. Also, what is the big obsession with Bali? Am I missing something? Oh yes I forgot, I fall into the what they would describe as ‘boring’ category of people working a 9-5 job in a cooler climate so I wouldn’t understand.
There is an Irish instagrammers thread which she’s had plenty of mentions in 😂

Reactions: 2
Did she actually do that?! It so obvious she’s had her face pumped with fillers. I’ve scrolled back to old pics and she didn’t have lips, do these people think we are stupid. Just own up!!
She admitted she’s had fillers, but they were nothing like the size they are currently inflated to. She must have been getting DM’s about them. That’s when she kept claiming it was dehydration 😂

Reactions: 1
I need to get onto this Irish instagrammers thread, I follow quite a few of them but they drive me insane all the same with their wanky comments about their amazing lifestyles abroad and being their own boss and did I mention amazing 😉

You know what she’ll say though don’t you? Because Diren is dyslexic and she has to copy him with everything he does, she’ll probably say that too! I wonder how long it will be until she has a podcast 😴

Isn't it harder to spell it wrong because of autocorrect 😂 I saw she also got gifted a weighted blanket. Brilliant as I recently bought one from the same company 🤬
What do you mean?! She’s perfect, she doesn’t need autocorrect 🙄😂 it’s just so weird that someone so perfect can get so much wrong!

Reactions: 3
She admitted she’s had fillers, but they were nothing like the size they are currently inflated to. She must have been getting DM’s about them. That’s when she kept claiming it was dehydration 😂
Her lips are so bad. Didnt she train in doing fillers and stuff?.maybe she has been experimenting on herself.

Oh ya isnt she a nurse? Then she should know!? If you fill so that the water line is exposed on the lip then you have overfilled, she’s always touching her tongue on her lips that’s a sign of over filling.

Ive just scrolled down through her Instagram pics, and she has a before and after in 2019. The before you can see she was clearly anorexic and she makes reference to not eating enough in that post.

Makes me realise how many of these so called “body coaches/ experts” have such terrible relationships with food. SOH is another one, constantly bingeing and restricting. That’s surely not good role modelling. How can anyone pay them for their “expertise” is beyond me, anyone can be a PT/ get nutritionist diploma. They’re 10 a penny.
OMG - I’ve never followed Becca Gilles but went on her profile there to see these lips. Wow! I thought it would be understood that your top lip should not be so inflated that it leaves a moustache shadow under your nose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I need to get onto this Irish instagrammers thread, I follow quite a few of them but they drive me insane all the same with their wanky comments about their amazing lifestyles abroad and being their own boss and did I mention amazing 😉
But lifting a bag of monster cans in your ma’s basement 🙄 meanwhile most girls her age have their own flats or houses. She looks grubby and probably inflated her lips to hide her crooked teeth. All these empowering free spirited PT’s are as insecure as the next

Why the hell does Ireland have so many fitness (non)experts who run off to Bali?! Actually embarrassing how they regurgitate other people quotes to pretend they're living the dream whilst knowing full well it's us 9-5 "unenlightened" folk that pay their bills through swipe ups and whatever crap they provide to their clients.

Reactions: 4
Why the hell does Ireland have so many fitness (non)experts who run off to Bali?! Actually embarrassing how they regurgitate other people quotes to pretend they're living the dream whilst knowing full well it's us 9-5 "unenlightened" folk that pay their bills through swipe ups and whatever crap they provide to their clients.
I only know of three Irish ‘influencers’ in Bali. Siobhán O Hagan, Sinead Heg and Becca Gillen. Are there more of them over there?

I only know of three Irish ‘influencers’ in Bali. Siobhán O Hagan, Sinead Heg and Becca Gillen. Are there more of them over there?
Sorry I don't follow them but just from whenever I've looked on the whole gangs pages I've sometimes seen them with or linking to people who seem to have done the same career move. Totally off topic point but are Siobhàn's teeth real? These are the kind of questions I'm asking myself in iso 😂

Sorry I don't follow them but just from whenever I've looked on the whole gangs pages I've sometimes seen them with or linking to people who seem to have done the same career move. Totally off topic point but are Siobhàn's teeth real? These are the kind of questions I'm asking myself in iso 😂
And her boobs too?

Also when Becca Gillen came back from Bali she was shiteing on about how herself and her sister were getting a test. Her and her sister who she was filming out exercising in public, with no symptoms but they were getting tested 🤔

Last edited:
And her boobs too?

Also when Becca Gillen came back from Bali she was shiteing on about how herself and her sister were getting a test. Her and her sister who she was filming out exercising in public, with no symptoms but they were getting tested 🤔
I doubt SOH’s boobs are real. I’d imagine she got them done when she did bikini comps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.