James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm has anyone seen his recent live? He looks like he’s not with it at all. Just badly skipping and weird dance moves in front of the camera for the whole thing. I can’t believe I ever used to find him hot. Recently with that threatening video message he sent someone on here along with the immature way he pretends Felicity doesn’t exist and his content he‘s coming across like a complete mess! Unfollowing!
I think you’re right, Diren doesn’t seem stable at time’s. Like he could flip his lid any moment, very strange behaviour on his recent stories and lives

Reactions: 7
I think you’re right, Diren doesn’t seem stable at time’s. Like he could flip his lid any moment, very strange behaviour on his recent stories and lives
I unfollowed him months ago but sometimes I look at his page because of this thread. I completely agree, there is definitely something not right with him lately. Last time I saw his live he was slurring his words and behaving bizarrely.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed him months ago but sometimes I look at his page because of this thread. I completely agree, there is definitely something not right with him lately. Last time I saw his live he was slurring his words and behaving bizarrely.
And these TikToks that they are all doing are ridiculous, at least just keep them on TikTok only. Nothing worse than seeing them uploaded to Insta

Reactions: 4
Not even surprised Diren is doing more youtube content, after James launched his JS Media channel. Monkey see monkey do.
There are two 'who is Diren' podcasts... anyone want to listen to see if he mentions his relationship 😝 I can't bear his voice for more than 2 minutes now.
I really enjoy James' podcasts though, he articulates himself so well.

Also, yikessss at Felicity miming again. The facial expressions during her performance look like she's on MDMA at a rave. Ironic for someone who didn't know what drugs were until she worked in Ibizia as an adult 🤣. I hope this doesn't offend others, but did anyone see her stuffed animal collection in her latest post? She commented it is only 1/4 of it... erm. I understand keeping them but to move them from your family home to your shared apartment and on display? Seems ridiculously childish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not even surprised Diren is doing more youtube content, after James launched his JS Media channel. Monkey see monkey do.
There are two 'who is Diren' podcasts... anyone want to listen to see if he mentions his relationship 😝 I can't bear his voice for more than 2 minutes now.
I really enjoy James' podcasts though, he articulates himself so well.

Also, yikessss at Felicity miming again. The facial expressions during her performance look like she's on MDMA at a rave. Ironic for someone who didn't know what drugs were until she worked in Ibizia as an adult 🤣. I hope this doesn't offend others, but did anyone see her stuffed animal collection in her latest post? She commented it is only 1/4 of it... erm. I understand keeping them but to move them from your family home to your shared apartment and on display? Seems ridiculously childish.
I cannot stand his fake gangster voice for more than two seconds 😂 Perhaps Diren should listen to the ‘who is Diren’ podcasts, because he clearly doesn’t know who he is right now and is a complete car crash to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I genuinely used to really to enjoy watching this group. But after a while, it was quite obvious it was just a bunch of people running away from real life problems.

Siobhan O’Hagen and Sinead Heg - what are they even doing? A couple of girls that clearly can’t be arsed getting a real job but instead of being honest about it, they want to paint a picture that they are so enlightened and empowered by dossing about Bali and we’re the idiots stuck at home.

Diren used to be quite entertaining and funny but as this period is proving, he’s just a foil for James. I can’t think of a single original thing Diren brings to the table. I’ve never had the impression that he brings much to the table as a trainer and just feeds off other people’s thoughts and regurgitates them as his own.

James is the only one I still follow - just. I think fundamentally he’d got a good head on him and genuinely understands balance. He’s also clever enough to put his own spin on things and actually had built a USP. I’ve also noticed he’s more careful/aware about the hangers on. When they are in Bali, Siobhan will have him all over her stories but you’ll hardly see her in his.

Felicity is so irrelevant I can barely bring myself to watch her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely used to really to enjoy watching this group. But after a while, it was quite obvious it was just a bunch of people running away from real life problems.

Siobhan O’Hagen and Sinead Heg - what are they even doing? A couple of girls that clearly can’t be arsed getting a real job but instead of being honest about it, they want to paint a picture that they are so enlightened and empowered by dossing about Bali and we’re the idiots stuck at home.

Diren used to be quite entertaining and funny but as this period is proving, he’s just a foil for James. I can’t think of a single original thing Diren brings to the table. I’ve never had the impression that he brings much to the table as a trainer and just feeds off other people’s thoughts and regurgitates them as his own.

James is the only one I still follow - just. I think fundamentally he’d got a good head on him and genuinely understands balance. He’s also clever enough to put his own spin on things and actually had built a USP. I’ve also noticed he’s more careful/aware about the hangers on. When they are in Bali, Siobhan will have him all over her stories but you’ll hardly see her in his.

Don’t even get me started on the whole Siobhan and Sinead bonanza. Zero value in their ‘content’. Sinead is holding herself out to be some sort of emotions guru, when the reality is that she reads someone else’s book and just regurgitates it and passes it off as her own idea. She has no qualifications in this area. She is completely misleading her followers who are clearly vulnerable young women. Siobhan has no clue who she even is anymore. Her content is so repetitive and useless.
James is also the only one I follow. It won’t be for much longer.
This pandemic has really shown these ‘influencers’ how disposable they actually are. I’m sure some of them are panicking at the thought of actually having to get a real job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 10
Bali is pretty over rated too. It is like Tenerife but for Aussies because it’s so close to them. (I have been)

I still follow James, I like the simplicity of his message and find his intolerance of Joe Wicks fantastic but Gangster wannabe Diren and the joke that is Free Flowing Flick...no!

Reactions: 9
Bali is pretty over rated too. It is like Tenerife but for Aussies because it’s so close to them. (I have been)

I still follow James, I like the simplicity of his message and find his intolerance of Joe Wicks fantastic but Gangster wannabe Diren and the joke that is Free Flowing Flick...no!
I’ve never been to Bali. The fact that it has become the place to be for any two bit wannabe influencer, would completely put me off ever going.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes! OH Fitness....living differently! Get a job and stop using your below average figure to try and be relevant. She is such a JS hanger on. She is just on an expired gap year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love James, I love everything about him, I am not loving his big old bushy isolation beard however 😂😂

I still follow Fliss and Diren,I don’t know why, I don’t watch their stories often, but I just can’t bring myself to unfollow yet...

I don’t follow this Sinead person, I see her mentioned from a few of my followers and people I follow,but have never followed her, I recently started following Siobhan, I saw her doing Bali MMA or whatever it is with Diren and I was hoping she’d smack him about a bit 😂 there is something about her I like 🤷🏻‍♀️ For now at least, not been following her long lol

Yes! OH Fitness....living differently! Get a job and stop using your below average figure to try and be relevant. She is such a JS hanger on. She is just on an expired gap year
I unfollowed Siobhan about six months ago. I really liked her when I followed her first which was about 2 years ago. I just found her content got so cringe and repetitive and I got sick of her picking her face with her long nails. She’s a grown woman trying to live like a student and telling everyone how amazing it is.

I love James, I love everything about him, I am not loving his big old bushy isolation beard however 😂😂

I still follow Fliss and Diren,I don’t know why, I don’t watch their stories often, but I just can’t bring myself to unfollow yet...

I don’t follow this Sinead person, I see her mentioned from a few of my followers and people I follow,but have never followed her, I recently started following Siobhan, I saw her doing Bali MMA or whatever it is with Diren and I was hoping she’d smack him about a bit 😂 there is something about her I like 🤷🏻‍♀️ For now at least, not been following her long lol
Don’t bother following Sinead. Save yourself the boredom of her zero value content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t even know where to begin with Sinead Hegarty. She is fame hungry and that’s pretty much the height of it. She only started getting a big following in the last year because she had Caroline Flacks ex fiancé in one of her stories on a day session in Sydney and the paps had her all over the crappy tabloids... and she was of course LOVING IT.
And as for this whole “enlightened expert” is BS. She plagiarises ideas and spins them as her own... she is so thick, her grammar and spelling on some stories has been horrific.... and apparently now she’s trying to write an eBook. Lol

• Wow
I don’t even know where to begin with Sinead Hegarty. She is fame hungry and that’s pretty much the height of it. She only started getting a big following in the last year because she had Caroline Flacks ex fiancé in one of her stories on a day session in Sydney and the paps had her all over the crappy tabloids... and she was of course LOVING IT.
And as for this whole “enlightened expert” is BS. She plagiarises ideas and spins them as her own... she is so thick, her grammar and spelling on some stories has been horrific.... and apparently now she’s trying to write an eBook. Lol
She’s trying to get the book into schools. She is deluded. If she thinks fame is selling teeth whitening strips and dripping gold tan, then ok Sinead hun.

• Haha
She’s trying to get the book into schools. She is deluded. If she thinks fame is selling teeth whitening strips and dripping gold tan, then ok Sinead hun.
In schools?! Is she deluded!!! I can’t believe these people, I work in education and i wouldn’t was any of the kids reading her cr*p.

She’s is just trying to make her life now somewhat valid, otherwise what is she? Just another uneducated nobody who puts up mindless boring cr’p on the internet with not a brain cell to rub together and no idea how life really works. She wouldn’t know hard work if it hit her in the face and to expect a book to be published for schools is beyond deluded it’s down right crazy.

Reactions: 3
In schools?! Is she deluded!!! I can’t believe these people, I work in education and i wouldn’t was any of the kids reading her cr*p.

She’s is just trying to make her life now somewhat valid, otherwise what is she? Just another uneducated nobody who puts up mindless boring cr’p on the internet with not a brain cell to rub together and no idea how life really works. She wouldn’t know hard work if it hit her in the face and to expect a book to be published for schools is beyond deluded it’s down right crazy.
Anyone who spends their day pushing affiliate links and SINEAD10 discount codes, needs their head examined. I’d love to know the average age of her followers. She has the body of a 8 year old girl so perhaps that might be a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I finally unfollowed them 🙌😂 no more getting annoyed seeing their dickish ways 😂
Yay 🥳

I thought it was strange when I saw her collection too but then she did say she is a child remember? 😂😂

I’ve never been to Bali. The fact that it has become the place to be for any two bit wannabe influencer, would completely put me off ever going.
Wouldn’t you like to go to see the magic sunset? 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yay 🥳

I thought it was strange when I saw her collection too but then she did say she is a child remember? 😂😂

Wouldn’t you like to go to see the magic sunset? 😂😂😂😂
Funnily enough, I saw a pretty magic sunset ten minutes walk from my house tonight...in London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.