James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from previous thread. As you were...

I’m going to begin this thread on a positive note. I absolutely love Ben Carpenter. I have followed him for quite a while. His content is amazing. It’s well researched and so informative. When someone challenges him or trolls him, he is so articulate in his response. I’m so happy he is with someone as lovely as Sohee. I have also followed her since way before they got together.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I’m going to begin this thread on a positive note. I absolutely love Ben Carpenter. I have followed him for quite a while. His content is amazing. It’s well researched and so informative. When someone challenges him or trolls him, he is so articulate in his response. I’m so happy he is with someone as lovely as Sohee. I have also followed her since way before they got together.
absolutely,i love him so much,perfect example of how to be an influencer.

Reactions: 3

he is absolutely a lovely fella and I love his and Sohees relationship.
I noticed that quite a few of the people that still follow her ex, I’m a bit disappointed in them, given that are bound to know their history now.

Reactions: 2
Ben is a breath of fresh air! I found him through the previous thread so thanks to everyone for mentioning him. Oh and his Insta story highlight of people hijacking his playlist 👌

Reactions: 5
I noticed that quite a few of the people that still follow her ex, I’m a bit disappointed in them, given that are bound to know their history now.
I was also disappointed about the same thing. You would think it should lead to an immediate unfollow. Someone like him should not be publicly supported.

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind Ben Carpenter, I think he’s a good person and doesn’t milk social media.

BUT I find the whole Sohee thing a bit odd. I get really creeped out when I read either of their emails about it. They read like like a fantasy story that a 12 year old girl would write.

Reactions: 7
I don’t mind Ben Carpenter, I think he’s a good person and doesn’t milk social media.

BUT I find the whole Sohee thing a bit odd. I get really creeped out when I read either of their emails about it. They read like like a fantasy story that a 12 year old girl would write.
I get Ben's emails but I haven't read the full story yet. Are Sohee's worth getting?

I get his emails but not hers. I like that he doesn’t send them too often. What are hers like?

This-James mentions him a few times in his book and it was disappointing. Actually,the majority of people James refers to in his book are instagramers which I thought was a bit annoying-Ben, Martin Macdonald and Sohee’s Ex-I would have preferred wider reference points than his mates.

Shona spoke out about the ex at the time which I’m sure Sohee appreciated-I like Shona a lot.

I get his emails but not hers. I like that he doesn’t send them too often. What are hers like?
Less often 😂 I think I’ve only received one lol unless they have gone to my junk

Reactions: 4
This-James mentions him a few times in his book and it was disappointing. Actually,the majority of people James refers to in his book are instagramers which I thought was a bit annoying-Ben, Martin Macdonald and Sohee’s Ex-I would have preferred wider reference points than his mates.

Shona spoke out about the ex at the time which I’m sure Sohee appreciated-I like Shona a lot.

Less often 😂 I think I’ve only received one lol unless they have gone to my junk
I’m still glad I never caved in and bought his book. Especially after reading what you said in your post. I didn’t think it would offer anything new to his regular content. I’m pleased he’s done well as I am fond of him. I like Shona a lot more than I used to. I followed her about a year ago and I wasn’t a fan but I followed her again in the past few months and I’m enjoying her content much more this time. I was very happy she spoke out about Sohee’s ex.

Who was Sohees ex and what happened there?
Brett Contraras, the glute guy. Ben wrote an email that made it clear he was really bad to her. Cheating, controlling etc. He didn’t name him but he didn’t need to, you could work it out if you’d eve spent 5 minutes on influencer Instagram.

I’m still glad I never caved in and bought his book. Especially after reading what you said in your post. I didn’t think it would offer anything new to his regular content. I’m pleased he’s done well as I am fond of him. I like Shona a lot more than I used to. I followed her about a year ago and I wasn’t a fan but I followed her again in the past few months and I’m enjoying her content much more this time. I was very happy she spoke out about Sohee’s ex.
I had the audiobook and honestly when he started some anecdotes I was able to finish them off as I had heard them before in stories or lives or podcasts. It was all his content amalgamated into a book which is great for someone new to him but not for someone who consistently follows his content.

Yeah I used to not like Shona much but really like her content,even though I don’t care about fitness right now I like her content a lot.

edit To say I’m also glad his book did well as I do like him and am intrigued as to what his second book will cover (will probably buy it too then complain on here that I have heard it all before lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had the audiobook and honestly when he started some anecdotes I was able to finish them off as I had heard them before in stories or lives or podcasts. It was all his content amalgamated into a book which is great for someone new to him but not for someone who consistently follows his content.

Yeah I used to not like Shona much but really like her content,even though I don’t care about fitness right now I like her content a lot.

edit To say I’m also glad his book did well as I do like him and am intrigued as to what his second book will cover (will probably buy it too then complain on here that I have heard it all before lol)
im glad he’s had success because I do think James is a person who would be successful at no matter what he put his hand to, he has that type of personality.

What I hate is as the dead weights he carries along with him. He’s clearly too nice for his own good and likes to give people a chance but it’s at the cost of people who are paying to do his program guided by experts and people (Sinead) who work for him are clearly not experienced enough to be able to do that.

Reactions: 7
im glad he’s had success because I do think James is a person who would be successful at no matter what he put his hand to, he has that type of personality.

What I hate is as the dead weights he carries along with him. He’s clearly too nice for his own good and likes to give people a chance but it’s at the cost of people who are paying to do his program guided by experts and people (Sinead) who work for him are clearly not experienced enough to be able to do that.
I agree with this-it’s a strange one as he doesn’t seem to have a problem saying what he thinks so I’m surprised he can’t spot leeches a mile off and give them the shrug? He seems to have a decent group of solid friends so not sure what’s going on with all these people who just take the piss. He seems like a very generous person and a good friend

Reactions: 5

I’ve still not read the book, not sure I will if it is just a re cap of his Instagram.
Quite looking forward to seeing what the second one is all about too.

Reactions: 1

I look forward to the next book review 😂

Is he doing a second one?
Yeah, he has spoken about it on his stories a bit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.