James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See their stories just now?? They’re both pretending they’re on their own/Felicity said the word isolation in her caption and Diren said he’s with his housemates but they’ve taken pics of the same picnic 🙈 I can’t imagine his housemates are too happy that she keeps coming in and out of their place!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Was about to say they’re together again. Diren saying something like I don’t care if I’m on my own, I’m gonna have a good time today. What a load of bull. Clearly thinks people are stupid. Showing pictures of exactly the same snacks and drinks 😂

Reactions: 3
Was about to say they’re together again. Diren saying something like I don’t care if I’m on my own, I’m gonna have a good time today. What a load of bull. Clearly thinks people are stupid. Showing pictures of exactly the same snacks and drinks 😂
They are both so thick...

See their stories just now?? They’re both pretending they’re on their own/Felicity said the word isolation in her caption and Diren said he’s with his housemates but they’ve taken pics of the same picnic 🙈 I can’t imagine his housemates are too happy that she keeps coming in and out of their place!
She is so disturbingly lacking in self awareness, it won’t even occur to her about his housemates.

Reactions: 1
If you look at the story Diren has posted of him in the supermarket you can see what trainers he has on, then in her story when she takes a pic of the cider you can see the same trainer, not to mention the exact same food, drinks and counter tops, what's pissing me off more than anything is this whole preaching tit they are doing of stay home, isolate, blah blah blah and then are clearly breaking the rules, they are bleeping egotistical idiots the pair of them, I hope they get reported to the police on the covid report page

Reactions: 11
If you look at the story Diren has posted of him in the supermarket you can see what trainers he has on, then in her story when she takes a pic of the cider you can see the same trainer, not to mention the exact same food, drinks and counter tops, what's pissing me off more than anything is this whole preaching tit they are doing of stay home, isolate, blah blah blah and then are clearly breaking the rules, they are bleeping egotistical idiots the pair of them, I hope they get reported to the police on the covid report page
Yes that’s what’s pissing me off too! Telling everyone to stick to the rules, even saying how they’re sticking to them, clapping or pretending to clap for the NHS and then acting like the rules doesn’t apply to them 😡

Also more coronavirus TikTok’s on her story! I’m not sure who she thinks she is!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
He just won’t acknowledge her will he, they are at the same picnic, food is identical but he still won’t talk about her!

Literally just seen both of their stories and headed here!
Are they completely 🤬🤬🤬 stupid!
I'm so annoyed right now, I didnt even come close to my dad earlier dropping off some food for him, yet these two muppets are having a party!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
They’re either as thick as sh1t... or believe they’re untouchable.
Funny how when they have both moaned about this site neither mentioned the comments on them being called out for meeting up.

Funny how when they have both moaned about this site neither mentioned the comments on them being called out for meeting up.
I think they are definitely thick as tit, but most of all I think they are an embarrassment to themselves, their families, friends, and any selfless person who is working on the front line at a time like this.
It is truly disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 10
No they didn’t mention it because they know they shouldn’t be doing it and they know they’re followers would say something. I think it’s both...they’re thick as tit and think they won’t get it and they’re still definitely reading here too! Especially her because she’s doing more corona ‘jokes’ now, they both make me sick!!!

It’s all fun and games until one of them gets it...it won’t be funny anymore then would it?

No they didn’t mention it because they know they shouldn’t be doing it and they know they’re followers would say something. I think it’s both...they’re thick as tit and think they won’t get it and they’re still definitely reading here too! Especially her because she’s doing more corona ‘jokes’ now, they both make me sick!!!

It’s all fun and games until one of them gets it...it won’t be funny anymore then would it?
Is that her attempt at being “controversial”? By doing more corona jokes.

Its beyond sickening.

Even more so when young children are now dying of the virus, and are facing death and burial without their families. Oh go back to Disneyland you absolute idiot. Thats all you have the cognitive ability for.

Reactions: 2
Just went through her stories and does it annoy anyone else that the TikTok videos where she is mouthing along to someone else are slightly out of time?

Just went through her stories and does it annoy anyone else that the TikTok videos where she is mouthing along to someone else are slightly out of time?
Omg yes!!!!! She should be a pro at them by now but they’re still as tit as the first one!!

Is that her attempt at being “controversial”? By doing more corona jokes.

Its beyond sickening.

Even more so when young children are now dying of the virus, and are facing death and burial without their families. Oh go back to Disneyland you absolute idiot. Thats all you have the cognitive ability for.
Probably with a brain like hers.
You calling her an idiot is actually being nice to her 😂

But she still might call her mummy again to tell her that her child is being bullied even though she comes here to read the comments 😂

Well they’re always showing their surroundings on their stories so it wouldn’t be hard for anyone that knows the area to work out. I don’t think they’re even that far from where I live

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.