James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what we’re supposed to be jealous of though...am I missing something?

Reactions: 1
I like James, I like his message and find him quite witty. I feel that he is consistent in his message and is aware of his following.
His self isolation is making me laugh and he genuinely seems socially aware.

I only found Diren from James, I thought he was mildly amusing but without the quality of content that James has. I didn't realise that he was hanging out with the girl because he never ever shows her.

This thread was generally positive about all of them until Diren and Felicity broke the isolation rules and then her utter rudeness to a key worker who pointed it out was horrid.

I've watched Felicity have a rant about how we are all jealous! I think the only one who is jealous is Felicity because never mind a ring on her finger he won't even put a picture on his Instagram!!!
100% Spot on

I don’t understand what we’re supposed to be jealous of though...am I missing something?
That’s just what these sad influencers say when they have absolutely no comeback. It’s either jealous or trolls. They have basically lost the argument.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t go back so far in felicity’s blogs to see 2017 I just saw a post on in jan 2018 where she mentioned meeting a boy.
Never understood why influencers read here-it’s not on your feed so why expose yourself to it and just piss yourself off? Also directing people here just lets more people see what we are seeing and they then come to their own conclusions.

big enough influencers wouldn’t or shouldn’t give a duck about this site and the comments-I bet James couldn’t give too shits,but then he has an actual business and career and is aware that he is marmite so I doubt the comments would get to him-plus he has largely positive comments on here especially when he is in Bondi-his content at the minute has been really funny to me.

As for the jealous comment by felicity-no love,I don’t think so-I’m self isolating with my kid and husband and pets so I’m feeling pretty good-why would I be jealous of a mid 20s glorified lapdog who can’t even get her ‘boyfriend’ to acknowledge her to his 100k following?

the self isolation thing (or lack of) is what is really rubbing people up the wrong way but we were bored of them before that too.

Reactions: 8
I like James! Admittedly his delivery is not always great 🤣 but I like his overall message and actually him as a person. Diren stopped following him ages ago. Felicity... my mum says if I have nothing nice to say don’t say it, so I’m going to shut my mouth on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like James! Admittedly his delivery is not always great 🤣 but I like his overall message and actually him as a person. Diren stopped following him ages ago. Felicity... my mum says if I have nothing nice to say don’t say it, so I’m going to shut my mouth on that one.
You are much more diplomatic than the rest of us 😂😂 I definitely like James and the swearing doesn’t bother me,nor does his harshness as he has explained why he does that and I genuinely think he is nowhere near that bad in real life,I just notice that I prefer him in Bondi with his other friends than with all the fitness influencers-that content is a bit stale for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Diren needs to do his own thing and try be original. He is living in James shadow and riding on his success. EVERYTHING is the same ... same templates , James does an app he does an app. He needs to stop and become his own man. It’s so boring

Reactions: 7
Yep she was at his house filming her content and they were outside walking/shopping together.

Makes me rage because like it or not they have such a wide following and are just setting the wrong example by not adhering to quarantine rules. Diren was definitely still within his 14 days iso and felicity would’ve been coming up to say 14 I think.

Say what you like about Smith but he has actually followed the rules and has not left his house except for a couple of walks. Respect for that.
Have Diren/Felicity had symptoms and so isolating for 14 days? I didn't know that... 🙄 Brilliant role models 'influencers' FFS

Have Diren/Felicity had symptoms and so isolating for 14 days? I didn't know that... 🙄 Brilliant role models 'influencers' FFS
They both travelled back from Bali at different times. That’s why they were supposed to be self isolating.

That’s all he took from tattle? That his writing skills are questionable! Pull the other one, Diren. He tried to make people feel sorry for him and selected what suited his own narrative. Nothing about the fact that he blatantly flouted social distancing requirements during a pandemic, with a following of 100k+ watching.

Reactions: 12
Exactly what I thought, neither of them have mentioned it...they both just wanna play the victim it seems

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t this the same guy who filmed him phoning someone who wrote a horrible comment and basically made a dick of the guy in front of all his followers? Is that not bullying behaviour? Our comments are not bullying they are people fed up with influencers who have tit content. I honestly couldn’t give a hoot about his writing and I did actually see an improvement in his English the more emails I received. The problem is the content itself didn’t grip me. I enjoy James’ emails,other people may prefer Diren’s.

for him to just pick that point out from this thread is just daft. I see he didn’t reference this site which was a manipulative way of making it seem like people are pulling the Turkish guy for having tit spelling. Not true. The majority of the negativity on here surrounded him trying to copy James and hiding his girlfriend away in what looks like a bid to appear single. And of course the recent issue of social distancing.

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t this the same guy who filmed him phoning someone who wrote a horrible comment and basically made a dick of the guy in front of all his followers? Is that not bullying behaviour? Our comments are not bullying they are people fed up with influencers who have tit content. I honestly couldn’t give a hoot about his writing and I did actually see an improvement in his English the more emails I received. The problem is the content itself didn’t grip me. I enjoy James’ emails,other people may prefer Diren’s.

for him to just pick that point out from this thread is just daft. I see he didn’t reference this site which was a manipulative way of making it seem like people are pulling the Turkish guy for having tit spelling. Not true. The majority of the negativity on here surrounded him trying to copy James and hiding his girlfriend away in what looks like a bid to appear single. And of course the recent issue of social distancing.
It is indeed bullying...
But it’s content bruv, innit...even if it’s repetitive and tit...
Could you imagine if he named the site?! He would lose so many followers if he led them to this thread.
His content is stale. His TikToks are tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Diren needs to do his own thing and try be original. He is living in James shadow and riding on his success. EVERYTHING is the same ... same templates , James does an app he does an app. He needs to stop and become his own man. It’s so boring
Exactly!!! Anyone that has one degree of separation to James follows in his exact footsteps.
1. Daily emails just as James learnt from Paul Mort
2. Online PT
3. Online App
4. Podcast

James has nailed his daily emails. He articulates his points well and has engaging stories that flow well. Diren's, Felicity's, Paul's etc are all poorly put together and have crappy, unrelated calls to action.

Exactly!!! Anyone that has one degree of separation to James follows in his exact footsteps.
1. Daily emails just as James learnt from Paul Mort
2. Online PT
3. Online App
4. Podcast

James has nailed his daily emails. He articulates his points well and has engaging stories that flow well. Diren's, Felicity's, Paul's etc are all poorly put together and have crappy, unrelated calls to action.
Paul Olima writes a daily email?! I despair 😂
I got Diren’s email once. That was enough for me. Unsubscribed immediately.

• Haha
Lol, I caught up on some of the blogs. As this is a gossip site I'm going to put my invalid opinion out there. They are together, have been for a while. Diren doesn't want to put her on his social media because half his demographic is the thirsty/obsessive James fanclub and probably like the idea of having a chance with Diren. That, or Diren knows he left his fiance after meeting Felicity and is still not proud of the decision to hurt the ex and her family.

Paul Olima writes a daily email?! I despair 😂
I got Diren’s email once. That was enough for me. Unsubscribed immediately.
HAHA, daily weekly sent bi-monthly. I unsubscribed as soon as I received it.
I really do liken to Lucy Lord - maybe because I can relate to her past and her realignment of her life goals. I enjoy James most when he talks about his funny past stories and experiences. It feels like Felicity and Diren don't do that, so are much less relatable. And Felicity is sheltered enough anyway, she has nothing interesting to recount.

Attachments

Lol, I caught up on some of the blogs. As this is a gossip site I'm going to put my invalid opinion out there. They are together, have been for a while. Diren doesn't want to put her on his social media because half his demographic is the thirsty/obsessive James fanclub and probably like the idea of having a chance with Diren. That, or Diren knows he left his fiance after meeting Felicity and is still not proud of the decision to hurt the ex and her family.

HAHA, daily weekly sent bi-monthly. I unsubscribed as soon as I received it.
I really do liken to Lucy Lord - maybe because I can relate to her past and her realignment of her life goals. I enjoy James most when he talks about his funny past stories and experiences. It feels like Felicity and Diren don't do that, so are much less relatable. And Felicity is sheltered enough anyway, she has nothing interesting to recount.
I completely agree with your very valid “invalid” opinion! I think both theories are very plausible. Especially the second one. I read those same blog posts earlier today and they definitely got me thinking about the timeline of events. I still follow James. I like his delivery of his stories and grid posts. He’s comfortable with who he is and it shows.

Diren and Felicity have no USP.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.