James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo! His best bud Joe Wicks is heading to Oz. Maybe they could meet up and have a competition to see which one is that biggest bleeping wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is such a piece of poop 💩. You know some of his followers blindly listen to him and prob put off buying a house cause James Smith said it was a waste.
Like old foxy mama who split with her husband and took a job with the academy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like old foxy mama who split with her husband and took a job with the academy.
Whatever happened with her? I know she left the academy to do her own thing but she became annoying so I unfollowed and I can’t remember her name now

Reactions: 2
Desperately trying to keep relevant with the 20 somethings
if he brushes his hair any more forward he will be bald at the back. idiot, i thought he didnt care about being bald? more of a comb over than my late grandad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was so weird. She was in a different group, can’t remember if it was Joe or slimming world or something then came across JS when he was just starting out and drank the koolaid hard. She quit her actual job to become a ‘coach’ for JS & was so convinced she was in her 20s and famous 😂 she split from her lovely husband and tried to run the JSA FB group like a dictator. So so weird. Last I remember was she was trying to do her own coaching thing, living with her elderly parent I think. She must have gotten a heads up from JS that he was was closing down the FB group etc and she bailed not long before it all shut down. I think that’s right from my time in JSA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was so weird. She was in a different group, can’t remember if it was Joe or slimming world or something then came across JS when he was just starting out and drank the koolaid hard. She quit her actual job to become a ‘coach’ for JS & was so convinced she was in her 20s and famous 😂 she split from her lovely husband and tried to run the JSA FB group like a dictator. So so weird. Last I remember was she was trying to do her own coaching thing, living with her elderly parent I think. She must have gotten a heads up from JS that he was was closing down the FB group etc and she bailed not long before it all shut down. I think that’s right from my time in JSA 😂
Yes I was a member of the JSAM group at its peak. She thought she was top dog/MILF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently she slagged it about at the JSA meet-ups aswell 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm currently listening to prince Harry's book on audio and he reads it and his voice sounds SO MUCH like James smith lmao. maybe this is just an American perspective haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
TLking about cult like followers, who remembers the guy who was so desperate to win the fat loss challenge that he made a video (something to do with sylvester Stallone). I think he was called phat 20 or something. He won the trip to Bali and thought he was going to be James smiths best mate which didn’t happen of course….He also went to IFS , left his wife, started a relationship with another JSA devotee which didn’t last long. Why do grown adults fall for this crap!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
TLking about cult like followers, who remembers the guy who was so desperate to win the fat loss challenge that he made a video (something to do with sylvester Stallone). I think he was called phat 20 or something. He won the trip to Bali and thought he was going to be James smiths best mate which didn’t happen of course….He also went to IFS , left his wife, started a relationship with another JSA devotee which didn’t last long. Why do grown adults fall for this crap!
Lee, yes I remember him. He lost loads of weight and buffed up, he was quite helpful in the JSAM group but then he ditched his wife for a younger model and I went right off him.

Reactions: 3
Also what grown adult doesn’t know you can’t given a dog milk? Puppy milk, sure, but cow’s mail? duck he’s thick. Don’t recreate Jimbo!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Lee have a son? There was a Lee in the JS dating fb group and he thought he was some kinda super dom or something 😭 but funnily enough none of his dates in the 2 years I was in the group lasted long because he was a stuck up bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did Lee have a son? There was a Lee in the JS dating fb group and he thought he was some kinda super dom or something 😭 but funnily enough none of his dates in the 2 years I was in the group lasted long because he was a stuck up bleep
Yes he has a young son