James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicole arbour has gone after Jay Shetty again for stealing other people's quotes and ideas. All I could think about was James who is so guilty of that!

Has a single person called him out on it?

I haven't seen any. Not even on YouTube comments. I feel it wouldn't just fall on deaf ears but likely aggressively defensive ones.
A smaller account I follow called him out on it in his stories (@coachtomreardon) and has also called him out on other things in the past too which is what made me start to question my own reasons for following JS.

A smaller account I follow called him out on it in his stories (@coachtomreardon) and has also called him out on other things in the past too which is what made me start to question my own reasons for following JS.
Ooh interesting. I think people are starting to see through it .

Reactions: 1
Ooh interesting. I think people are starting to see through it .
He appears to have lost several thousand followers. I don’t follow him anymore but I had a quick look on his stories, saw him losing his tit about the plastic he uses, and noticed he’d gone down from 661k to 654k. Hopefully we’ll start seeing less of these Insta wankers.

Last edited:
Think James needs to add a caveat on his latest post that none of it counts if it's brought up during a Q&A 🙄
Agreed like how oblivious to your own bullsh*t do you have to be to post something like that James.

Reactions: 6
Agreed like how oblivious to your own bullsh*t do you have to be to post something like that James.
Someone has commented that they aren’t ok as their mum has died-can’t see that getting a response.

the thing with James is that he would absolutely think he was doing a good thing posting that despite how he has acted before,his ego really does make him oblivious to any wrongdoing on his end which is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
I've noticed a couple of fitness people on Instagram being targeted by hate off the back of James' post about basically everyone in the fitness industry being on steroids. I'd love to hear what he thinks about that by asking him a question in his Q&A's but I really don't want to get some snarky comment back.

Reactions: 2
It really annoys me, even if they are taking steroids, what’s it got to do with James?
I don’t know anything about them really but it seems even with steroids it still takes a lot of commitment and effort (even if that’s misguided) - maybe that’s what’s annoying him, he’s got no notion for either.

I’m pretty sure he wasn’t vocal that he was using anabolics when he was actually using them, so who’s he to judge.

I just watched Tom's stories using the anonymous viewer and saw the story below 😂 I didn't see the originals, did he really tear into James?

Attachments

I just watched Tom's stories using the anonymous viewer and saw the story below 😂 I didn't see the originals, did he really tear into James?
I can’t remember the exact words but he put up a story saying that at the risk of people unfollowing and getting angry were people actually still following James unironically. A long time ago with my old account I did DM him to ask what his problem with James was and I have to admit it’s pretty much what I repeated in my first post here 😂 at the time I was sorta angry and thought he was just nitpicking, but when he pointed out his reasons I couldn’t help but started noticing things.

I like Tom, I’m sure he’ll get some tit from James’s minions, hope not though, he’s just stating the truth

Holy tit I had avoided listening to the part of the podcast where they discussed it,just heard the bit Tom posted and it was WORSE than I expected,really bleeping disgusting the way he was like ‘I’m going to give you 45 seconds because you’ve brought a dead child to the table and that’s not what we are about’ (paraphrasing what he said).

never heard of Tom but glad he clearly and publicly shamed him. Do we think James will respond like a prick or hold his hands up? I think Sonny or Ferris might be more inclined to make a comment than he will.

and yes Tom will get flack,they will slag him for how few followers he has etc-says it all about the JSA cult if they can blindly follow James without ever calling him out on his bullshit.

See attachment-do you think they are doing this off the back of the other podcast and realising they fucked up or are they just that oblivious?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think James will go on the defensive if he even mentions it at all that is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.