James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just fast forwarded to check this out. duck me (no not literally James). A 10 second heartfelt response would have been enough. Given that his new book is selling himself as a life coach it's even worse.
Made me so angry! Imagin losing a child and then having someone say “you brought a bleeping dead child to our podcast“ I would’ve left it out of the edit and emailed her with some recommendations for bereavement support services.

What a complete toss bag

Reactions: 15
He genuinely said that?! I don’t listen to his podcasts but that is disgusting.
His TikTok post is embarrassing but I am appalled that he said that about a child who had tragically passed away.
He needs to grow the duck up. Ugh I hate the fact I bought his book 😭 I was truly sucked in for a while.

Reactions: 6
He genuinely said that?! I don’t listen to his podcasts but that is disgusting.
His TikTok post is embarrassing but I am appalled that he said that about a child who had tragically passed away.
He needs to grow the duck up. Ugh I hate the fact I bought his book 😭 I was truly sucked in for a while.
We have all been sucked in to the hype in some shape or form, so don’t worry. I was in his academy once upon a time (with good results btw), but I unfollowed him eventually. Got sick of the man-child behaviour, and rude repetitive posts.

Reactions: 8
Does his manager not hear the podcasts before they come out? Not listened to any past the first couple and don’t intend to. He has turned into an egotistical moron

Reactions: 4
Does that girl ever leave his side.is she worried hed cheat with one his cult godssakes boys bowling night shes there again

Can't believe they went with the question on bereavement and how badly they dealt with it when it came up. Plus they could have edited it out if they had any sense.

It's worrying that someone is asking advice of that nature from people who come across on Instagram like characters from the Inbetweeners. It can be entertaining following them, in the same way as a guilty pleasure of reality TV, but they aren't intelligent or in any position to advise on anything other than moving weights.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone quote what was actually said at that point of the podcast because I don’t think I could bring myself to listen

In one of Ferris’ Instagram stories you can see James’ GF licking his cheek in the background 🤮😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can anyone quote what was actually said at that point of the podcast because I don’t think I could bring myself to listen
Basically, Sonny read out the question. James made a comment about putting a downer on the conversation. Ferris seemed to want to try and think of something to say and James said he had 45 seconds. James made a comment about not wanting to be insensitive, but that wasn't what the podcast was for. He then changed the topic to his views on women's public hair.

So for me, Sonny was stupid for reading out the question in the first place. It would have been much better to reply privately away from the podcast and tell them to get professional help. James could have reacted better. The whole thing could have been edited out. Maybe they will vet the questions next time. Maybe James will have to admit that his life coaching is purely based on his own life and he is no expert on life coaching and people should understand his limitations.

Basically, Sonny read out the question. James made a comment about putting a downer on the conversation. Ferris seemed to want to try and think of something to say and James said he had 45 seconds. James made a comment about not wanting to be insensitive, but that wasn't what the podcast was for. He then changed the topic to his views on women's public hair.

So for me, Sonny was stupid for reading out the question in the first place. It would have been much better to reply privately away from the podcast and tell them to get professional help. James could have reacted better. The whole thing could have been edited out. Maybe they will vet the questions next time. Maybe James will have to admit that his life coaching is purely based on his own life and he is no expert on life coaching and people should understand his limitations.
What a pack of cunts. Not like they were on live tv or something,that could have easily been edited out. The person who sent it in is obviously vulnerable following the loss of a child and obviously in a desperate position to contact these dicks-gutted for them. I do think if James wasn’t part of that particularly podcast when the question came up that ferris and sonny would have handled the question much better

Reactions: 11
Have to wonder what they will be like in 5-10 years? When insta dries up and James has a receding hair line and isn’t working out as much.. will the Bali dream still be alive then? Does anyone feel all the insta posting is them convincing themselves that they are living their best life ?

Reactions: 9
Have to wonder what they will be like in 5-10 years? When insta dries up and James has a receding hair line and isn’t working out as much.. will the Bali dream still be alive then? Does anyone feel all the insta posting is them convincing themselves that they are living their best life ?
He'll be like the Wayne Lineker of the fitness world 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I definitely think with a lot of them now they are trying to convince themselves rather than their following of how amazing their lives are,it’s very boring now.

Reactions: 2
An old work colleague of mine has started using a life coach (he seems very happy with results) and shared a podcast (Rich in success) where James appears as a guest.

They ask James where he wants to in 5 years and he says he doesn't want to be known as the CFD guy, but wants to be known for debauchery or maybe for having an affair with someone famous, maybe Angelina Jolie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
An old work colleague of mine has started using a life coach (he seems very happy with results) and shared a podcast (Rich in success) where James appears as a guest.

They ask James where he wants to in 5 years and he says he doesn't want to be known as the CFD guy, but wants to be known for debauchery or maybe for having an affair with someone famous, maybe Angelina Jolie.
Oh lord, how pathetic!!

Reactions: 4
He is receeding/balding but goes off if anyone says that

Just went to watch that podcast. Not listened to them since the first one and I probably shouldn’t be but am shocked about the way James spoke. Yes, it was a strange question for them to choose to air and tbh it looked like Sonny did it deliberately to make Ferris uncomfortable BUT at least he attempted to answer. James is an absolute dick who is starting to look more and more ridiculous. I’m ashamed to say I was a member of the academy and bought his first book.

• Heart
Just went to watch that podcast. Not listened to them since the first one and I probably shouldn’t be but am shocked about the way James spoke. Yes, it was a strange question for them to choose to air and tbh it looked like Sonny did it deliberately to make Ferris uncomfortable BUT at least he attempted to answer. James is an absolute dick who is starting to look more and more ridiculous. I’m ashamed to say I was a member of the academy and bought his first book.
I went onto the fair points insta to see if anyone had mentioned it in the comments but it was just full of arse lickers talking about how amazing and hilarious they are.

I'm actually relieved to see this being discussed here when I didn't see any comments on it on Instagram/ YouTube. I've unfollowed them all since that podcast. Beyond disgusting. And James puts up a post today then about suicide and how we need to discuss it more. Oh right but only for 45 seconds is it, James? So it doesn't put a downer on your convo? What an insensitive prick. Does he not see the hypocrisy in his "check in on your mates" and "reach out"? That woman reached out. To them. And he quite literally would have had to have tried handle it any worse. So disappointed with all of them after watching it.

Reactions: 14
His email is the same stuff that his podcast said. Same anecdotes. He can’t come up with Anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.