James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched some of James’ latest podcast to hear about this new girl and he says ‘the last thing I’d want to do is make someone feel invisible. I’m not going to go somewhere and pretend she’s not there with me because that must feel horrible’. Shots fired at Diren and Fliss....?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just watched some of James’ latest podcast to hear about this new girl and he says ‘the last thing I’d want to do is make someone feel invisible. I’m not going to go somewhere and pretend she’s not there with me because that must feel horrible’. Shots fired at Diren and Fliss....?
Some of the stuff Diren says seems like shots fired at James even though they're friends 😂 stuff like "people don't need tough love from a stranger" James does tough love videos. "Project x isn't just hundreds of videos on a website that you won't watch" that's literally what JSA is if you don't upgrade lol. Stuff about him not being comfortable giving out life advice because he thinks it's embarrassing when people do something like that when they haven't even sorted their own life out. James brings out a life advice book when he's in his early thirties and apart from the business he isn't exactly settled.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of the stuff Diren says seems like shots fired at James even though they're friends 😂 stuff like "people don't need tough love from a stranger" James does tough love videos. "Project x isn't just hundreds of videos on a website that you won't watch" that's literally what JSA is if you don't upgrade lol. Stuff about him not being comfortable giving out life advice because he thinks it's embarrassing when people do something like that when they haven't even sorted their own life out. James brings out a life advice book when he's in his early thirties and apart from the business he isn't exactly settled.
yeah they almost give off ‘frenemy’ vibes sometimes don’t they? Like the competitiveness when they are staying at hotels together to start working when the other is sleeping etc

Reactions: 5
Funny thing is though, no one would have a clue who Diren was if it wasn’t for James, he tried to launch his own app and it failed and he was more than happy to take a wage from JSA

Reactions: 7
I think it’s all done on purpose. People are eager to watch their content if they’re gonna fight it out about stuff. They’re not stupid

Funny thing is though, no one would have a clue who Diren was if it wasn’t for James, he tried to launch his own app and it failed and he was more than happy to take a wage from JSA
What happened with his app? I remember it launching (even considered joining!!) and then he just never mentioned it again....
I dont think theyre making digs at each other in malice, suspect its all part of the lads bants :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
What happened with his app? I remember it launching (even considered joining!!) and then he just never mentioned it again....
I dont think theyre making digs at each other in malice, suspect its all part of the lads bants :sneaky:
It wasn’t up to the standard he wanted - I think the team he went with took a lot of money for a subpar product - so he dropped it and went with Project x instead (I think)

Reactions: 1
I wonder if he is developing a bit of a drug problem? He talks opening about taking drugs on his podcast and it seems to be more and more . Drugs can effect mood , thought processes , paranoia etc etc. Not to mention the endless partying .Which can all effect relationships.
Just another theory I suppose .
Do we know what he takes? I've heard it's quite difficult to get drugs in Oz? Each to their own & I've certainly dabbled in the past but I'm surprised that he does being in the fitness industry.

I hope he's okay. I've noticed he's moved and his life has seemed fairly hectic recently. Fair play to him for making changes and then more changes (moving again) if he's not happy living alone/with the friend.

Also noticed Ferris just posted James holding a girl and looking VVV loved up.... I'm sad (secretly jealous and wish it was me!)! But happy for James if he's got a new lady

Good way to get Ferris’ engagement up to!
They aren’t silly are they.
I wonder if Ferris set them up, he seems very invested.

• Haha
He said on his stories that he might show her tonight depending on how drunk they get. Whoever it is he can’t have been with her that long as he was seeing that Lana a couple of months ago? Unless he’s back with her
No she's in Dubai with a guy. I started following Lana after I saw her mentioned on her!

The ex was a bit of a star fucker, so I’d say she was begging to be on his stories, which made it the issue...
Who's the ex? Who's stories is James new lady on? I need to follow! X

She’s just spoken about it on her stories. Apparently she “really needed it” wtf......
Floss admitted that she broke the rules?! Did she flout quarentine? I'm just starting to really like that girl tbh.

Also, Sirens story just said that if you want him you can only catch him.on his daily email..presumably he's having a bit of an insta break? Wonder what's going on there.

Last edited:
Do we know what he takes? I've heard it's quite difficult to get drugs in Oz? Each to their own & I've certainly dabbled in the past but I'm surprised that he does being in the fitness industry.
Coke is a big one with bodybuilders, keeps appetite down and acts as a stimulant

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He’s talked about taking DMT a few time’s recently. It’s a Class A psychedelic but doesn’t have addictive properties.

I’m guessing that he’s been fond of coke in the past from the way he ‘jokes’ about the price of it in London vs Sydney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.