James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen Siobhan OH is on her third house move of the lockdown 🙄 can’t believe she’s moved around that much, first few weeks in an apartment with Sinead Heg, then Leeann Moore now back in Dublin.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you seen Siobhan OH is on her third house move of the lockdown 🙄 can’t believe she’s moved around that much, first few weeks in an apartment with Sinead Heg, then Leeann Moore now back in Dublin.
Not too smart.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SOH just does what she wants, I really don’t get her reasoning with some of the stuff she does. I’d much rather be isolating with my friends than in a air BNB by myself

She really doesn’t have the face for so many selfies
And surely those teeth can’t be real? She is rough as and clearly thinks she is superior. You shouldn’t be breaking lockdown rules love. She is so boring... underlined quotes and woe is me attitude. Who the heck would pay to be trained by her?

Reactions: 1
And surely those teeth can’t be real? She is rough as and clearly thinks she is superior. You shouldn’t be breaking lockdown rules love. She is so boring... underlined quotes and woe is me attitude. Who the heck would pay to be trained by her?
I think they are real they look yellow and bugs bunny like, no dentist would give you those

• Haha
HOW the hell are this ones lips getting bigger in quarantine.... she has defo injected recently, they are much bigger than a few weeks ago....View attachment 127553
She is such a state. She can hardly even speak properly because of them. They look gross and it’s all gone outside the lip borders. How old is she? She looks about 45 and sloppy

Jesus....I’m lost for words...
Do you know what I really find the lips and other injections so terribly sad. I am glad to be 40, and not in my 20s under pressure to do what these girls are doing.

In my opinion it looks terrible, sore, puffy and so unnatural. But I was brought up to not do things like that to my face, it really wasn’t an option.

When I was their age we wore some dodgy fashion, had some terrible striped highlights and may had the odd piercing but apart from some laughable photos we didn’t mess with injections in our faces.

Most of these girls are prettier and younger looking with pumping all that crap into their faces. I genuinely feel sorry for them and their generation.

Reactions: 6
Do you know what I really find the lips and other injections so terribly sad. I am glad to be 40, and not in my 20s under pressure to do what these girls are doing.

In my opinion it looks terrible, sore, puffy and so unnatural. But I was brought up to not do things like that to my face, it really wasn’t an option.

When I was their age we wore some dodgy fashion, had some terrible striped highlights and may had the odd piercing but apart from some laughable photos we didn’t mess with injections in our faces.

Most of these girls are prettier and younger looking with pumping all that crap into their faces. I genuinely feel sorry for them and their generation.
I had a few dodgy incidents where I over plucked my eyebrows in the late 90’s, but thankfully that’s as bad as it got 😂

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed Ben’s IGTV about influencesrs,he’s got so much integrity and it’s a shame that I can’t say the same about the majority of instagrammers.

Really enjoyed Ben’s IGTV about influencesrs,he’s got so much integrity and it’s a shame that I can’t say the same about the majority of instagrammers.
Same here. He puts so much effort into his content and doesn't sell anything. Makes an effort to reply to comments and actually welcomes critique as he wants to hear other people's opinions. Great British humour as well.

I used to be on the fence about James but recently he has really peeved me off. He was just on a live at 11.45am UK time and someone mentioned not swearing as kids listening, so he spends the next few minutes using every expletive known to man.

why? It does not make you look like some big man, it makes him look like a BEEP!
He is complaining about having to wear a mask in the Apple store yesterday, he really just thinks about himself. Yes Australia has contained Coronavirus very well but that makes being careful even more important so they keep it that way.

some company gave him ice cream, he ate it on the live but complained it was too hard?! Yes the freezer would do that, you have to leave it half a hour to soften. That’s someone business, why not try it and never mention it if it’s bad instead of dissing it over and over?
I actually resent his success when so many talented PT’s exist who are helpful and polite. James non stop attacks Joe Wicks but I heard Joe talk the other day about growing up in a rented council house and his first cheque went to buying his mum a house. He was thanking his followers for buying his books etc, he does not need to swear and yell at people to be successful.
James has just taken the information we all know and delivered it in a ‘shocking’ tone and unfortunately people fall for that. His parent’s sound like good, decent people so what must they think hearing his swearing rants?! BTW I swear, I’m no angel, but there is a time and a place for it.

just had to rant!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lads, panic over Becca Gillen has a programme to fix us all. Thank christ for that. God forbid anyone has a differing opinion of her. We just need her mindset course. I didnt realise she was qualified as a mindset coach? Wonder what those qualifications are, maybe a €5 online course....sounds legit. Hi Becca, which account is yours? Funny how she hangs round here waiting to be mentioned. Surely she could just mindfully ignore this website and not waste energy worrying about peoples opinion of her if she was as zen as she makes out no? More echo chamber nonsense. If you shill shite online, broadcast your life on a public platform and monetise your instagram people will have opinions on you and unbelievably it is possible to be a fully functioning, happy, satisfied, normal human being and comment on these marketeers/salespeople. A petition wont shut down a website. duck off trying to censor differing opinions. Get back in your corner of instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who even is Becca Gillen?
Irish insta Bali person. She has quite a small following really and has only been mentioned on here a handful of times. She must be ranting unnecessarily about tattle or something to that effect. I don’t follow her. She appears to have an account on here so perhaps she will explain who she is herself.

• Haha
She was on a rant. She feels deep compassion for us all and suggests we join her mindset programme as we are deeply troubled people. And she has an account here 🤔

• Haha
She was on a rant. She feels deep compassion for us all and suggests we join her mindset programme as we are deeply troubled people. And she has an account here 🤔
If I ever found the need to improve my ‘mindset’ I would consult with an actual professional. Someone who has the correct qualifications from years of study, years of building a practice/reputation and who had membership of a professional body.

Not someone who thinks they are a mindset guru because they watched a few sunsets in Bali. It just really pisses me off how these ‘influencers’ hold themselves out to be something they are not, while preying on vulnerable followers. It’s all selling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.