James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen a Direns new post? Where he dresses up, not sure why he needs to dress up as a girl to talk about cellulite, it’s not funny one bit.. just a really unfunny rip off of Paul Olima. And also someone’s is videoing it, is he thick to put that up when we are all in Lock down to put a video up that was filmed recently and clearly someone else holding the phone... when he lives alone... hmmmm
As much as it irks me to defend Diren, he has housemates so doesn’t live alone

Reactions: 4
Siobhan o’hagan not happy today about gossip sites I see. Boohoo the person and was fair. Go crack on with some more #gifted stuff Siobhan

• Haha
Siobhan o’hagan not happy today about gossip sites I see. Boohoo the person and was fair. Go crack on with some more #gifted stuff Siobhan
Who does she actually think she is! The last line of her final response really made me laugh “you might consider your actions”. No Siobhán, why don’t you consider yours and your gifted Christmas turkey. Her bio of “living differently” also makes me cringe. There’s nothing different about SIOBHAN10 discount codes, swipe up affiliate links, living in Bali which is full of influencers and “being real” on insta. Sounds like she’s living an identical life to a lot of others. Not differently.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone seen a Direns new post? Where he dresses up, not sure why he needs to dress up as a girl to talk about cellulite, it’s not funny one bit.. just a really unfunny rip off of Paul Olima. And also someone’s is videoing it, is he thick to put that up when we are all in Lock down to put a video up that was filmed recently and clearly someone else holding the phone... when he lives alone... hmmmm
Yup thought of Paul straight away when I saw it,so sad. Although tbf Paul’s are boring me now too they were kind of funny at first

Reactions: 3
Who does she actually think she is! The last line of her final response really made me laugh “you might consider your actions”. No Siobhán, why don’t you consider yours and your gifted Christmas turkey. Her bio of “living differently” also makes me cringe. There’s nothing different about SIOBHAN10 discount codes, swipe up affiliate links, living in Bali which is full of influencers and “being real” on insta. Sounds like she’s living an identical life to a lot of others. Not differently.
That’s the point she is nothing special is she? Just trying so hard to be. Looks down on all her peers with jobs, homes and cars starting to settle down yet that lot are in shared houses, bed sits or with their parents....sounds great 🙄 Living differently....absolute misfits

Reactions: 2
That’s the point she is nothing special is she? Just trying so hard to be. Looks down on all her peers with jobs, homes and cars starting to settle down yet that lot are in shared houses, bed sits or with their parents....sounds great 🙄 Living differently....absolute misfits
I hate when people who don’t have a mortgage/kids/regular 9-5 totally look at people who do with utter disdain-not all of us want to be traipsing round the world trying to discover who we are but actually getting nowhere.

Reactions: 9
Felicity’s latest post is definitely a dig at Megan Rose Lane and Chessie King about how she’s sick of people posting pictures of their bodies with rolls and that it doesn’t make them any more relatable. Actually Fliss...it kinda does. Just maybe not relatable to you 🙄
I thought a dig at 'Hayley Maddigan Fitness' as she does this ALOT also.

I thought a dig at 'Hayley Maddigan Fitness' as she does this ALOT also.
There could be so many this is applicable to 😂

What page is she referring to? Sounds like IG?
There used be one called shitebloggerssay on insta, but I think it may be gone. It’s probably a similar account. She obvs didn’t show the name so as to decrease traffic into the page.

Last edited:
Even Paul’s posts are just reposts of gym fails or general fails most of the time. Nothing original just reposting things... and not that Paul’s is single he’s getting more and more into the clique, he was supposed to go to Coachella with James and then this year.

Remember James went to coachella with three random pt Aussie girls last year who messaged him thatthey had a free ticket. And all the drama that ensued between the girls because James hooked up with one of them.... who then stalked him 😂😂

• Haha
Even Paul’s posts are just reposts of gym fails or general fails most of the time. Nothing original just reposting things... and not that Paul’s is single he’s getting more and more into the clique, he was supposed to go to Coachella with James and then this year.

Remember James went to coachella with three random pt Aussie girls last year who messaged him thatthey had a free ticket. And all the drama that ensued between the girls because James hooked up with one of them.... who then stalked him 😂😂
What??!! I remember the story of him going to Coachella with the three randomers, but didn’t realise he was stalked!!

I need to know the coachella story!!

Reactions: 6
I need to know the coachella story too!’ I know he went with three ransoms and banged one of them but I didn’t realise there was any drama?!

Haha I didn’t know of her but she’s just bitten back to Direns recent post in his comments so I think you’re right!
Her friends are commenting on it now too. I assumed it was aimed more at Chessie King as that bint loves to show her arse like that to prove she has cellulite

Reactions: 3
I need to know the coachella story!!
Well he banged a girl called AjPt, she’s an ozzy Pt, pretty but has a kind of lazy eye, from Melbourne.

Anyway so he met those 3 girls there stayed in a house together, he met them a few Days before to see if they were real And they partied in the hotel they were all staying.
The weekend of coachella they stayed in a house together, you could tell that two of the three were competing for James attention all weekend AjPt and Loz_e_loz. The flirting was Embarrassing both girls were falling over each other to try and get his attention.
So on the second night, Aj and James lost the other two girls and ended up taking speed and they banged. The other girl hit the roof when she found out which caused a split in the group, James and Aj ended up spending the rest of the weekend together. When it was time to fly home Aj cancelled her flight and stayed with James (James was staying on to meet Diren). When Diren arrived you could tell he had zero interest in Aj and was more interested in Diren being there. Aj then flew home.
Over the next few weeks Aj started becoming friends with Jess Dyer, going out with her and putting it up on her story. Jess was/ is a JS Academy coach. She flew to Sydney so see “friends” but was clearly putting it on her story to get James attention.

• Haha

We need the story haha

One weekend she happened to just “bump”
Into James out in Sydney and you can tell that they went on to have separate nights from her story. She then did an impromtu trip around Europe when James was in Europe and became friends with the Sven guy. It was weird she started just showing up randomly in and around the same places as him. Even after coachella, Every story she put up and posts were the exact copy of Shona, it was so weird. She has since deleted a lot of that content from her page, she has a boyfriend now but she turned psycho

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.