James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he banged a girl called AjPt, she’s an ozzy Pt, pretty but has a kind of lazy eye, from Melbourne.

Anyway so he met those 3 girls there stayed in a house together, he met them a few Days before to see if they were real And they partied in the hotel they were all staying.
The weekend of coachella they stayed in a house together, you could tell that two of the three were competing for James attention all weekend AjPt and Loz_e_loz. The flirting was Embarrassing both girls were falling over each other to try and get his attention.
So on the second night, Aj and James lost the other two girls and ended up taking speed and they banged. The other girl hit the roof when she found out which caused a split in the group, James and Aj ended up spending the rest of the weekend together. When it was time to fly home Aj cancelled her flight and stayed with James (James was staying on to meet Diren). When Diren arrived you could tell he had zero interest in Aj and was more interested in Diren being there. Aj then flew home.
Over the next few weeks Aj started becoming friends with Jess Dyer, going out with her and putting it up on her story. Jess was/ is a JS Academy coach. She flew to Sydney so see “friends” but was clearly putting it on her story to get James attention.
Sounds like the Aussie version of Felicity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This picture might some up what James thinks about her, she made Sven post that picture on his IG so James would see she was in Ibiza with one of his friends that she basically hunted down and became friends with him.
look at James comment 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He said it in his story and she had put them up on her story talking about the fact that they had done speed

Reactions: 1
Well he banged a girl called AjPt, she’s an ozzy Pt, pretty but has a kind of lazy eye, from Melbourne.

Anyway so he met those 3 girls there stayed in a house together, he met them a few Days before to see if they were real And they partied in the hotel they were all staying.
The weekend of coachella they stayed in a house together, you could tell that two of the three were competing for James attention all weekend AjPt and Loz_e_loz. The flirting was Embarrassing both girls were falling over each other to try and get his attention.
So on the second night, Aj and James lost the other two girls and ended up taking speed and they banged. The other girl hit the roof when she found out which caused a split in the group, James and Aj ended up spending the rest of the weekend together. When it was time to fly home Aj cancelled her flight and stayed with James (James was staying on to meet Diren). When Diren arrived you could tell he had zero interest in Aj and was more interested in Diren being there. Aj then flew home.
Over the next few weeks Aj started becoming friends with Jess Dyer, going out with her and putting it up on her story. Jess was/ is a JS Academy coach. She flew to Sydney so see “friends” but was clearly putting it on her story to get James attention.
Wow wow wow how do you know this?! I love it lol. Also is Jess dyer an academy member originally? I forgot about her but found her pretty annoying too.

Wow wow wow how do you know this?! I love it lol. Also is Jess dyer an academy member originally? I forgot about her but found her pretty annoying too.
A few friends live in Melbourne, a friend of a friend filled in the gaps in the Pt world there. It was clear what happened from both their stories.

apparently that Aj (abbey jay?) hasn’t spoke to those other two girls since, they unfollowed abbey the weekend of coachella so the fight must have been pretty bad

Reactions: 3
What on earth is SOH going on about with all the screen shots on her story of someone slagging her off a anon page?! I got so lost

Has anyone seen a Direns new post? Where he dresses up, not sure why he needs to dress up as a girl to talk about cellulite, it’s not funny one bit.. just a really unfunny rip off of Paul Olima. And also someone’s is videoing it, is he thick to put that up when we are all in Lock down to put a video up that was filmed recently and clearly someone else holding the phone... when he lives alone... hmmmm
I saw it and thought WTF. I'm sure that Felicity did a post the other week/day that showed her side fat and she was doing exactly what Diren has taken the piss out of?! I kinda think he's got a point... But he seems to be really really pissed off at whoever he's aiming the video at...banging in saying "you don't know them. I know them..the real people. I see them at events and know they're just doing it for likes and follows". Woah. Don't be jealous!

To be fair to him he has flatmates doesn't he? They must haven taken the video - unless Floss has been around for another illegal BBQ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Surely this is just another reason why James (looking FIT with his new haircut).needs to distance himself from.the clique?!

Attachments

I followed Jess Dyer for a few weeks about 18 months ago. She was a former JSA member. Think she lost quite a bit of weight. I unfollowed her soon after. Incredibly irritating.

I saw it and thought WTF. I'm sure that Felicity did a post the other week/day that showed her side fat and she was doing exactly what Diren has taken the piss out of?! I kinda think he's got a point... But he seems to be really really pissed off at whoever he's aiming the video at...banging in saying "you don't know them. I know them..the real people. I see them at events and know they're just doing it for likes and follows". Woah. Don't be jealous!

To be fair to him he has flatmates doesn't he? They must haven taken the video - unless Floss has been around for another illegal BBQ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Surely this is just another reason why James (looking FIT with his new haircut).needs to distance himself from.the clique?!
To be honest, I kind of agree with Diren on this - Of course we all have cellulite and wobbly bits (it's nothing to be ashamed of) - But these girls are squishing themselves into awkward sitting positions just to show us that they have it also? I just don't get it. i had to unfollow Hayley Maddigan Fitness because it's bleeping down right annoying haha!

Reactions: 2
She is really annoying. She sounds like a bloke and is very very smug

• Haha
Just went into Hayleys page... she looks like she’s built her whole empire on the fit to fat side by ur side shot/ “cellulite and rolls do not define you” type pt. Why are these PTs so patronising? Ya I know I’m not defined by my rolls of fat STFU 😑

I followed Jess Dyer for a few weeks about 18 months ago. She was a former JSA member. Think she lost quite a bit of weight. I unfollowed her soon after. Incredibly irritating.
Jess Dyer is beyond irritating, and she’s still touting that cook book of hers, one trick pony.
She’s another obsessive follower of Smith, she organised a birthday party for him lastyear... they don’t really seem close so o thought that was weird

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jess Dyer is beyond irritating, and she’s still touting that cook book of hers, one trick pony.
She’s another obsessive follower of Smith, she organised a birthday party for him lastyear... they don’t really seem close so o thought that was weird
so beyond irritating!!! Too smug thinking she is in with everyone and just like AJPT makes connections with anyone associated with James’ insta. Suddenly she is hanging with Shona and Sonny, whoever else is in town. She literally flew to Bali regardless of not winning the first challenge and crashed their celebration - cringe. I had to unfollow after every story was starting with a bogan “ow yeh” and followed with a stuck-up comment.

I love the Coachella story 😂 And I am surprised their aren’t more like that as I assume James hooks up with a lot of thirsty women.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so beyond irritating!!! Too smug thinking she is in with everyone and just like AJPT makes connections with anyone associated with James’ insta. Suddenly she is hanging with Shona and Sonny, whoever else is in town. She literally flew to Bali regardless of not winning the first challenge and crashed their celebration - cringe. I had to unfollow after every story was starting with a bogan “ow yeh” and followed with a stuck-up comment.

I love the Coachella story 😂 And I am surprised their aren’t more like that as I assume James hooks up with a lot of thirsty women.
That’s so cringe that she flew to Bali despite not winning the challenge. Have these people zero shame or self-awareness. It appears that James employs super needy fan girls in his academy, in order to ensure more super needy fan girls keep joining 😂

• Haha

I wouldn't mind being one of them. He is so fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on earth is SOH going on about with all the screen shots on her story of someone slagging her off a anon page?! I got so lost
She is so full of her own self importance. It’s completely unclear what she is on about. The other person sounded completely reasonable. The SOH .. would you reconsider your actions now.. i have done so much self improvement and discovery oh my christ... cannot bear her sh1te

She is so full of her own self importance. It’s completely unclear what she is on about. The other person sounded completely reasonable. The SOH .. would you reconsider your actions now.. i have done so much self improvement and discovery oh my christ... cannot bear her sh1te
I was actually cringing for her yesterday. I had serious second hand embarrassment. Those responses were so obnoxious. She underlines a few chapters in other peoples books and thinks she’s the bloody Dalai Lama. She really needs to get over herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just went into Hayleys page... she looks like she’s built her whole empire on the fit to fat side by ur side shot/ “cellulite and rolls do not define you” type pt. Why are these PTs so patronising? Ya I know I’m not defined by my rolls of fat STFU 😑
I actually know Hayley , we are from the town same , trained at the same gym when she used fitness first. I used the same trainer as her - a very well respected lady a few years back now .

Hayley is actually a genuinely nice person....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.