James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t dislike Paul I just don’t find him as funny as I used to and I find him quite repetitive. I feel bad putting him in the same group as felicity etc as I do find him entertaining to an extent (although I hear he has emails now and I dread to think what they are like). Lucy and James friendship is just lovely she seems so genuine,does anyone know what she does for work?
I'm sure her background was as a sales manager, particularly pharmaceutical sales in the veterinary sector, I have no idea if she does that now though, she has a website which is just so aesthetically pleasing to look at, full of recipes and you can sign up she to her supper club in which she basically sends you a weekly email with recipes and other tidbids, I enjoy them, they are again pretty aesthetically pleasing for an email

Reactions: 1
I'm sure her background was as a sales manager, particularly pharmaceutical sales in the veterinary sector, I have no idea if she does that now though, she has a website which is just so aesthetically pleasing to look at, full of recipes and you can sign up she to her supper club in which she basically sends you a weekly email with recipes and other tidbids, I enjoy them, they are again pretty aesthetically pleasing for an email
Yeah I signed up to her emails but I don’t have much interest in cooking so not really the target market for that-would love to see more of her writing/thoughts though

Yeah I signed up to her emails but I don’t have much interest in cooking so not really the target market for that-would love to see more of her writing/thoughts though
There is a website called don't mind me, they have a guest blog and Lucy wrote a piece for them last year, I saved it to read and never got round to it and you saying about wanting to read more reminded me about it.... https://www.dontmindme.co.uk/lucylord

Reactions: 2
Jayde is a horrible human being. As far as I can make out, he’s a cheap salesman and it’s like someone told him he could make “career coaching” his insta persona and he’s making a terrible job at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To go back to Lucy’s email about the ducks, she could have really turned that into something positive.

Lots of us have fed ducks bread in the past but we now know it’s not the best idea for them, it is better to feed them bird seed. Obviously not everyone knows this, including Lucy, I also understand that tensions are higher in these times but rather than getting stroppy about she could have really turned it round....

’So guys, I popped to feed the birds my left over bread today. I then found out that that isn’t the best food source for them, I had no idea as I have been doing this as a child. Thanks to those who let me know this, I won’t do it again.
It has made me think about lots of things we do in life, we continue to do them until we have a better understanding of their impact. Basically when you know better you do better, sign up to work with me as your coach and let me teach you how to eat and work out to get into the shape you want!
Thanks to everyone who messaged about the ducks, it was really helpful advice and helped me with my thinking.’

Lucy, when you read this I hope it helps. You might also want to read James’ excellent email today about wasting time on tik too, it’s a goody and will help you...but don’t get stroppy about what he is saying!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To go back to Lucy’s email about the ducks, she could have really turned that into something positive.

Lots of us have fed ducks bread in the past but we now know it’s not the best idea for them, it is better to feed them bird seed. Obviously not everyone knows this, including Lucy, I also understand that tensions are higher in these times but rather than getting stroppy about she could have really turned it round....

’So guys, I popped to feed the birds my left over bread today. I then found out that that isn’t the best food source for them, I had no idea as I have been doing this as a child. Thanks to those who let me know this, I won’t do it again.
It has made me think about lots of things we do in life, we continue to do them until we have a better understanding of their impact. Basically when you know better you do better, sign up to work with me as your coach and let me teach you how to eat and work out to get into the shape you want!
Thanks to everyone who messaged about the ducks, it was really helpful advice and helped me with my thinking.’

Lucy, when you read this I hope it helps. You might also want to read James’ excellent email today about wasting time on tik too, it’s a goody and will help you...but don’t get stroppy about what he is saying!!!!
I hope you mean felicity 😂 but yeah it could have been dealt with so much better instead of all the bitching. Learn from it, teach others etc...

Reactions: 6
I hope you mean felicity 😂 but yeah it could have been dealt with so much better instead of all the bitching. Learn from it, teach others etc...
Yes I did mean Felicity and it’s too late to edit it...aaaarggghhh .

Sorry Lucy..... FLICK, that was aimed at you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is a website called don't mind me, they have a guest blog and Lucy wrote a piece for them last year, I saved it to read and never got round to it and you saying about wanting to read more reminded me about it.... https://www.dontmindme.co.uk/lucylord
Thank you so much I am going to have a read of that :)

That TikTok email was amazing I would like more of this sort of content in his second book,he is a very motivated person and I like that.

has anyone seen posts about‘fitness unfiltered live’ happening in May? A lot of online fitness people are involved in it and James is one of them but I haven’t seen any posts or stories on his account about it which I thought was a bit weird considering how much attention he gave to IFS on his account (I know it’s a much bigger event but still thought it was strange particularly as this one seems to be raising money for charity?) Has anyone seen him say anything about it?

The duck thing! They won’t starve if you don’t feed them bread either 😂 People are starting to realise that it’s not only thick meatheads that are trainers but felicity could set everyones hard work back about 10 years on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone else does but I’ve followed the new Sinead (the latest James Smith recruit) for a little while now but don’t really watch her stories very often but whenever I do she seems to be crying or showing an old video of her crying...what is with that?!

Thank you so much I am going to have a read of that :)

That TikTok email was amazing I would like more of this sort of content in his second book,he is a very motivated person and I like that.

has anyone seen posts about‘fitness unfiltered live’ happening in May? A lot of online fitness people are involved in it and James is one of them but I haven’t seen any posts or stories on his account about it which I thought was a bit weird considering how much attention he gave to IFS on his account (I know it’s a much bigger event but still thought it was strange particularly as this one seems to be raising money for charity?) Has anyone seen him say anything about it?
I caught a little bit of one of his lives last week and he mentioned it then, it will be 8am where he is so he won’t be tipsy he said.

Not sure if anyone else does but I’ve followed the new Sinead (the latest James Smith recruit) for a little while now but don’t really watch her stories very often but whenever I do she seems to be crying or showing an old video of her crying...what is with that?!
I unfollowed her months ago. She repeats herself constantly and her content is rubbish.

I can stand her she has a real sense of smugness for someone who is basically a James Smith fan girl who got plucked out from the crowd ffs

Reactions: 3
Who is she ? Not sinead Heg ??
I can’t remember her surname but she is the one who won a JSA challenge and got a job with Martin Macdonald and now works as a PT(?) for JSA which In my mind totally weakens the appeal of JSA to me-why would I pay money to potentially have a plan written by someone who barely has a years PT experience

edit her insta is SineadQuinnPT

edit again to ask is the fitness industry the only one who love to put their job in their insta handle? Have I been doing this all wrong so far and need to include my non fitness industry job as my insta handle so people can see how (not) important I am lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm on the fence about Sinead Quinn being a JSA coach. On one hand she's nowhere near the same experience as the rest so it seems a bit cheeky to charge members the same price for her as they would for the other PTs with 10 years experience. On the other hand she probably has a better idea of the challenges that members have. A lot of PTs have always been active people so they don't appreciate that not everyone is born fit. Plus she's new so she'll probably be more likely to give a good service as she won't want bad feedback so early in the game. Fair play to her for loosing all the weight though. She comes across well and answers people's questions on IG etc even if it does come across a bit JSA cult like.

Just because I saw it earlier in the thread about James still supporting Brett. IG deletes lives now but I saw the last 10 mins of James' live last night. He was talking about how the one person he looked up to in fitness ended up trying to sue him. He didn't name the guy but people incorrectly said it's Brett. James then started talking about how awkward it is being good friends with Brett, Ben and Sohee and feeling like he's in the middle almost. But regardless of what goes on in people's personal lives, their fitness advice is still valuable and Brett is still a knowledgeable guy that he respects despite what may or may not have gone on in his personal life. He would like to think that if he cocks up in his personal life, people wouldn't abandon his academy and disregard his professional advice.

Reactions: 4
how crap that insta are deleting lives! What’s that all about? I like to dip in to James lives but the actual times don’t suit me

Reactions: 3
how crap that insta are deleting lives! What’s that all about? I like to dip in to James lives but the actual times don’t suit me
Bit confused myself, some people are still saving theirs but other people are saying they don't get the option any more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.