James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was sued by laird Hamilton for breaching copyright by publishing parts of his book on a Facebook group

Reactions: 4
It was def copyright he was sued for and am 90% certain it was LH. He apologised and admitted he’d just shared it unthinkingly with his followers as he was so enthused by the content...

Reactions: 1
It was Lyle Macdonalds book who he shared. I was in the academy at the time.

Reactions: 2
Not sure how I feel about him “doing Ramadan” with Feris, isn’t that just a form of intermittent fasting which he’s always bashing?

Not sure how I feel about him “doing Ramadan” with Feris, isn’t that just a form of intermittent fasting which he’s always bashing?
Yeah I read the email and him
Saying it’s not intermittent fasting-mate,call it what it is,it’s bleeping intermittent fasting lol.

does anyone know how him and ferris met?

Felicity’s latest post is definitely a dig at Megan Rose Lane and Chessie King about how she’s sick of people posting pictures of their bodies with rolls and that it doesn’t make them any more relatable. Actually Fliss...it kinda does. Just maybe not relatable to you 🙄

Reactions: 7
Felicity’s latest post is definitely a dig at Megan Rose Lane and Chessie King about how she’s sick of people posting pictures of their bodies with rolls and that it doesn’t make them any more relatable. Actually Fliss...it kinda does. Just maybe not relatable to you 🙄
Trying to impress Diren and Paul Olima no doubt. She’s not as skinny and as pretty as she thinks, fact not a dig. She bases herself on this thinking she’s better than other girls well by that standard you’re never going to win so stop being a child and being passive aggressive to others. She has zero USP just another dizzy blonde girl not realising how lucky she is and being a child. I don’t agree with all this clutching your rolls either but she’s smirking and mocking people that already have massive body issues. Grow up

Reactions: 9
Speaking of rolls, Felicity, could you please roll your tongue back in your mouth and stop sticking it out in every post. That would be great hun.

• Haha
She’s sick of people? People are sick of her!! I can’t believe people actually pay her! I did just go and have a look though & couldn’t believe the irony in her saying ‘if you’re just yourself people will like you way more’ please take your own advice 🙄

I've stopped watching them, including James (for now) the Brady bunch just all annoy me and have done for a while. I carried on watching because I felt I was missing out 🙄
I cant cope with the amount of ass kissing they do to James. I also think Ferris fancys James.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Call me bored, but I watched some of diren’s most recent podcast with Sinead - she does talk some waffle but I surprisingly don’t mind her in this context. And Diren has finally shaved so it was bearable 🤣

They talk about relationships, classify themselves as ’avoidants’. No naming of Felicity. Diren gave the example his ex long term relationship was like being in a cage, and now he is free to do things for himself he doesn’t want to get back in the cage and lose any freedom with labels etc. And also wants someone who let’s him have freedom and is chill about things. Wants a family and said yes to loving relationship but not yet because he wants to achieve so much first. The way he speaks about it, kids are more of a driver than the relationship itself 😂 yikes

That self awareness of his issues is good but that sounds like a total cop out. The right partner should compliment your goals and ambitions.
It appears like Felicity is trying to maintain his chill, carefree, no label ideal. No wonder it doesn’t suit her. Wonder if she will get sick of it before he does. Or she will pretend she doesnt care until he finally decides to “breed”... yeh, always such a nice choice of words. Seems like they were more of a thing when they first met (all the blog posts) than they are now?

Call me bored, but I watched some of diren’s most recent podcast with Sinead - she does talk some waffle but I surprisingly don’t mind her in this context. And Diren has finally shaved so it was bearable 🤣

They talk about relationships, classify themselves as ’avoidants’. No naming of Felicity. Diren gave the example his ex long term relationship was like being in a cage, and now he is free to do things for himself he doesn’t want to get back in the cage and lose any freedom with labels etc. And also wants someone who let’s him have freedom and is chill about things. Wants a family and said yes to loving relationship but not yet because he wants to achieve so much first. The way he speaks about it, kids are more of a driver than the relationship itself 😂 yikes

That self awareness of his issues is good but that sounds like a total cop out. The right partner should compliment your goals and ambitions.
It appears like Felicity is trying to maintain his chill, carefree, no label ideal. No wonder it doesn’t suit her. Wonder if she will get sick of it before he does. Or she will pretend she doesnt care until he finally decides to “breed”... yeh, always such a nice choice of words. Seems like they were more of a thing when they first met (all the blog posts) than they are now?
Either of their voices would send me over the edge. Hearing them together may drive me insane 😂 I really cannot deal with Sinead. She spouts so much BS, while only having underlined the chapters of someone else’s book to back it up. I think Felicity will go along with anything Diren wants, as long as she gets to be with him. Even if it compromises her own happiness.

I like James, but I find his attitude towards love, relationships and family comes across very similarly.

“I’m not in the right place to be in a serious relationship”, seems like such an odd mentality, like life is going to simpler in 5 years and only then will have time for someone else in their lives... the point of someone being your partner in life is you share the ups and downs. And this “when I do decide to settle down and have kids” makes the female they intend on doing that with sound like a mere vessel for them to breed with. It makes me quite sad, as much as there’s so much sense from JS on so many thing, in this regard his immaturity is very telling!

Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone else does but I’ve followed the new Sinead (the latest James Smith recruit) for a little while now but don’t really watch her stories very often but whenever I do she seems to be crying or showing an old video of her crying...what is with that?!
I know her from living on the beaches in Oz. She is a really nice girl but very insecure and is clearly being sucked down a bit of a mega. Rose lane path of all that meditation and stuff. It’s interesting as other friends have said she has piled weight back on living in Bondi

I know her from living on the beaches in Oz. She is a really nice girl but very insecure and is clearly being sucked down a bit of a mega. Rose lane path of all that meditation and stuff. It’s interesting as other friends have said she has piled weight back on living in Bondi
One Megan Rose Lane is more then enough. Please not another one 😂

I thought that would be why he keeps everything quiet, just from a few things I’ve heard them say but I’m wondering now if him wanting kids is why she came off the pill? I think she’d do anything to get him to put her on his insta 😂

Yeah she seems nice enough but she really doesn’t need to show herself crying all the time just so she can say that she’s just being real and honest. I can’t stand it when people say ‘Instagram is just a highlight reel’

Has anyone seen a Direns new post? Where he dresses up, not sure why he needs to dress up as a girl to talk about cellulite, it’s not funny one bit.. just a really unfunny rip off of Paul Olima. And also someone’s is videoing it, is he thick to put that up when we are all in Lock down to put a video up that was filmed recently and clearly someone else holding the phone... when he lives alone... hmmmm

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.