James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felicity ‘people have started copying my content, does that make me a full on influencer now’. Shut up you silly witch, no one is copying your content, because WHAT CONTENT, all you do is hang out your bedroom window with your big head, talk tit and break lockdown rules while preaching to others about sticking to them. Shut up.
Full on bell end that one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really tries to copy James with her emails and it just falls flat. She is just an absolute knob head and that email confirms it. Stop trying to defend yourself when you are wrong and just learn from it,grow the duck up and move on. There are a million fitness people on Instagram,why on earth would I give a tit about her nutrition knowledge when I could have Martin Macdonalds information? And why would me laughing at something she said (which I didn’t) mean I would want to sign up for her PT off the back of it? Eugh.

Bloody hell I totally forgot about this thread, got caught up in another one for the past two weeks 😂

Though saying that I have purposely avoided Felicity and Direns stories because they make me so mad recently and she annoys the bjesus out me with the relentless tik toks and Diren is just boring... I haven't watched James either, in fact I have barely been on Instagram, will probably go on now and get worked up by them instead of jack the bootstrap twit 😂😂

Also I LOVE Sohee and Ben, they are just so genuine and lovely, I really love their posts, so informative without tons of sponsorship/ads and affiliate links unlike others...

My top 5 fitness/nutrition people on insta are definitely

James Smith
Ben Carpenter
Sohee
Martin MacDonald
Shona V
Yup and I would also add Graham aka fitness chef to that list 👍

everyone here seems to love Lucy mountain and I seem to be In the minority of being irritated by her (used to love her though). Have managed to stay away from her feed for ages so don’t know how I can’t manage to do the same with the other annoying fuckers lol

Reactions: 5
She really tries to copy James with her emails and it just falls flat. She is just an absolute knob head and that email confirms it. Stop trying to defend yourself when you are wrong and just learn from it,grow the duck up and move on. There are a million fitness people on Instagram,why on earth would I give a tit about her nutrition knowledge when I could have Martin Macdonalds information? And why would me laughing at something she said (which I didn’t) mean I would want to sign up for her PT off the back of it? Eugh.

everyone here seems to love Lucy mountain and I seem to be In the minority of being irritated by her (used to love her though). Have managed to stay away from her feed for ages so don’t know how I can’t manage to do the same with the other annoying fuckers lol
I unfollowed Lucy Mountain a long time ago. Too much crap content and arse licking the insta clique in Mortimer House/Soho Farmhouse. Puke 🤢

Did she actually devote a whole email to ducks????

I unfollowed Lucy Mountain a long time ago. Too much crap content and arse licking the insta clique in Mortimer House/Soho Farmhouse. Puke 🤢

Did she actually devote a whole email to ducks????
Oh god Lucy Mountain....such a wannabe bore

• Haha
Christ!! Just had to catch up on everything. These people need to invest in a constructive criticism course or some further learning on how to take negative feedback without going on and about it for days and with little digs. Ya look like freaking morons. Classic narcissists, criticism is threatening their ideal perfect image of themselves.

I’ll only give kudos to James for his run effort and donation - although it was not tactful or well received, I know his point was to only call out influences, diren included 🤣 and his comment saying Diren thinks everything is tax deductible - anyway. Pretty funny.

What I can’t bleeping stand about James’ following (or any large influencer with love-heart eyes fans) is that they all attack anyone who writes anything remotely constructive in a comment. They go to town! This person was asking a valid question and is probably an older demographic. Then gets attacked in his comments but his obsessive fans - they are probably trying to be as direct and unfiltered as James but missing the mark completely. No surprise Jayde is there with an insult, thinks he is a life coach yet throws a tantrum at anything that isn’t singing his praises. Such an egotistical twit!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Christ!! Just had to catch up on everything. These people need to invest in a constructive criticism course or some further learning on how to take negative feedback without going on and about it for days and with little digs. Ya look like freaking morons. Classic narcissists, criticism is threatening their ideal perfect image of themselves.

I’ll only give kudos to James for his run effort and donation - although it was not tactful or well received, I know his point was to only call out influences, diren included 🤣 and his comment saying Diren thinks everything is tax deductible - anyway. Pretty funny.

What I can’t bleeping stand about James’ following (or any large influencer with love-heart eyes fans) is that they all attack anyone who writes anything remotely constructive in a comment. They go to town! This person was asking a valid question and is probably an older demographic. Then gets attacked in his comments but his obsessive fans - they are probably trying to be as direct and unfiltered as James but missing the mark completely. No surprise Jayde is there with an insult, thinks he is a life coach yet throws a tantrum at anything that isn’t singing his praises. Such an egotistical twit!
Amazed that someone like Jayde sells his services as a life coach but acts like such a bell end to people online. He's got a pretty impressive house. Wonder if his wife is more successful than him.

I don’t think Jayde is a life coach I think he’s some sort of career/business coach but that’s probably the same thing-he is a massive bleep on insta and it was funny for five seconds but he’s just a complete bellend who jumps on the defensive. Needs to remember that he only got to 10k followers because James begged people to follow so he could get the swipe up facility.

and The comment about the person asking about James book-why would someone make a comment like that if they were fishing for attention? Seemed like a genuine comment and James responded appropriately so why is everyone elsejumping on being a dick?The comment about giving up as they have no willpower was moronic-I’ve stopped reading plenty of books that were doing nothing for me because what’s the point in persevering?If a book was good enough you wouldn’t need willpower to finish it anyway

Amazed that someone like Jayde sells his services as a life coach but acts like such a bell end to people online. He's got a pretty impressive house. Wonder if his wife is more successful than him.
His wife is an artist, not sure how successful she is but he is massively punching. Everyone tells him he looks like Chris Evans (captain america not the ginger one lol) and I just want to boke

I respected James’s response, apparently he didn’t get an email. If James is able to respond in such a way as to have an open dialogue about criticism I fail to see why all the fangirls (including Jayde) would pour on the person on the defensive - hardly surprising they didn’t take James up on his offer!

I don’t think Jayde is a life coach I think he’s some sort of career/business coach but that’s probably the same thing-he is a massive bleep on insta and it was funny for five seconds but he’s just a complete bellend who jumps on the defensive. Needs to remember that he only got to 10k followers because James begged people to follow so he could get the swipe up facility.

and The comment about the person asking about James book-why would someone make a comment like that if they were fishing for attention? Seemed like a genuine comment and James responded appropriately so why is everyone elsejumping on being a dick?The comment about giving up as they have no willpower was moronic-I’ve stopped reading plenty of books that were doing nothing for me because what’s the point in persevering?If a book was good enough you wouldn’t need willpower to finish it anyway

His wife is an artist, not sure how successful she is but he is massively punching. Everyone tells him he looks like Chris Evans (captain america not the ginger one lol) and I just want to boke
Jayde is the epitome of white male privilege. Complete twit.

Reactions: 9
I am sure he said on his stories a week or so ago that they are just renting that house and are waiting to move into another one.

I can’t see ANY resemblance to him looking like Captain America, he wishes 😂

Also I’ve been going on to Siobhan OH stories and she was self isolating in a rented apartment in Dublin with Sinead Hegarty, then half way through Sinead went home and Siobhan started self isolating with Leeann Moore and her husband. I find it so strange that she doesn’t want to be with her family and almost every time she does come back to Ireland she rents an apartment in Dublin. Anyone else notice this?

Jayde is the epitome of white male privilege. Complete twit.
Oh my god completely, he is so out of touch as well. His post make me cringe, he comes across as a total idiot

Also I’ve been going on to Siobhan OH stories and she was self isolating in a rented apartment in Dublin with Sinead Hegarty, then half way through Sinead went home and Siobhan started self isolating with Leeann Moore and her husband. I find it so strange that she doesn’t want to be with her family and almost every time she does come back to Ireland she rents an apartment in Dublin. Anyone else notice this?

Oh my god completely, he is so out of touch as well. His post make me cringe, he comes across as a total idiot
I also found it very strange that SOH didn’t go and stay with any of her family. She has mentioned previously that her mum’s health would be classed as a risk, so I presume that’s why she didn’t stay at her parents.

I can’t isolate with my family as I live in a different country at the moment but I was did fly back to Ireland I would 100% stay with my family. My dad also has been classed in the rush category but if you were to isolate with them from the start then it shouldn’t make a difference.
I dunno I just find the entire so situation strange, I would hate nothing worse than to stay indefinitely with a friend and their husband. Like at some point it must get weird for Leeann and her husband, their house seems quite small too

Yes, I like the fitness chef too, I often forget him as part of who I follow on Instagram as I prefer his Facebook feed, I find his stuff easier to read on Facebook, I got his book last year still not read it or James's book for that matter, really need to get back into it all

James has perfected this arrogant PT persona very well, he doesn’t over step the mark, he is clever enough no to. He’s very good at what his does, very clever and astute and I commend him for that he deserves his success. The others on the other hand (Jayde, Diren, Paul Olima (sometimes) Felicity etc) they are essentially trying to copy a model that doesn’t work for them, they are not as clever as James and just can’t pull it off... some of the post from Diren are complete rip off of James, even down to the way they write their emails... all of them write the email with the body of the text in the centre. If I was James I would sue them for copyright 😂😂
Its pathetic that his followers can’t come up with anything original.. probably because they haven’t got a brain cell between them

Reactions: 11
I do like Paul Olima, I think he has a bit more originality to him than Diren and felicity, I find him really funny, and well I'm a sucker for an Irish accent 😂🤷🏻‍♀️. I used to quite like Jayde, before he got his 10k, suddenly he is incredibly arrogant, maybe he was always like that and I just never noticed it, but ugh he annoys me something awful now, he tries too hard, I said it on the other thread and I didn't add her to my top 5 as she isn't fitness like the other but Lucy Lord, I just bloody love her, her and James's friendship is just lush, like they really are proper true friends, unlike his other hangers on, she isn't out for what she can get from him, she is just a genuinely supportive friend

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh ya Lucy Lord is just lovely, really good genuine person. Glad she’s part of that group, brings a bit of humility back to that arrogant group... even those other people he lives with (Felix et al.) have got this undeserved arrogance/ celebrity status... it’s arrogance by proxy!

Reactions: 6
I do like Paul Olima, I think he has a bit more originality to him than Diren and felicity, I find him really funny, and well I'm a sucker for an Irish accent 😂🤷🏻‍♀️. I used to quite like Jayde, before he got his 10k, suddenly he is incredibly arrogant, maybe he was always like that and I just never noticed it, but ugh he annoys me something awful now, he tries too hard, I said it on the other thread and I didn't add her to my top 5 as she isn't fitness like the other but Lucy Lord, I just bloody love her, her and James's friendship is just lush, like they really are proper true friends, unlike his other hangers on, she isn't out for what she can get from him, she is just a genuinely supportive friend
I don’t dislike Paul I just don’t find him as funny as I used to and I find him quite repetitive. I feel bad putting him in the same group as felicity etc as I do find him entertaining to an extent (although I hear he has emails now and I dread to think what they are like). Lucy and James friendship is just lovely she seems so genuine,does anyone know what she does for work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.