James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I forgot we had a new thread for this, we were all gushing over Ben so much I forgot what it was about 😂

Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest video from James about steroid use. It is really informative and also really shows why he is leagues above his cling on associates in terms of success in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the latest video from James about steroid use. It is really informative and also really shows why he is leagues above his cling on associates in terms of success in my opinion
Couldn’t agree more with this.

Reactions: 3
That was a bleeping great video. He is very informative without using words that people don’t understand which is great and he is engaging throughout. Miles ahead of a lot of his peers/friends

Reactions: 5
His post this morning about Diabetes proves (to me at least) that through all the bravado and arrogance he actually would be a good PT and knows at least vaguely what he’s talking about - brilliant analogy in my opinion - Diren and all the other limpets on the other hand..... not so much, I don’t doubt they’ve got a certificate to say they’ve done an online course but I’m not sure Diren would have the intellect to explain anything like that, he just wants to be internet famous

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His post this morning about Diabetes proves (to me at least) that through all the bravado and arrogance he actually would be a good PT and knows at least vaguely what he’s talking about - brilliant analogy in my opinion - Diren and all the other limpets on the other hand..... not so much, I don’t doubt they’ve got a certificate to say they’ve done an online course but I’m not sure Diren would have the intellect to explain anything like that, he just wants to be internet famous
Agreed. If you want to be internet famous knock yourself up but don’t dress it up as being a personal trainer.

it’s a real shame as he could have gone somewhere with the neatup247 thing and I reckon If James had coined that term it would have blown up way more.You need to be a whole package in this game,intelligent,engaging and have a business mind. You can’t just do a bit of training and then make millions

Reactions: 8
His explanation is fantastic!! I finished a level 4 access to health course at college last year which involved biology, and James’s explanation of diabetes/ insulin/ sugar, was way simpler and easier to understand than any tutor I’ve ever had.
Just shows he does genuinely know his stuff! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New to this thread... skimmed a few pages of the first one before it got full.

I enjoyed that video a lot also! The latest diabetes one was good too.
James is from my home town. Don't know him personally but he started this career as a PT at my old gym. Lovely in person, trust me!

He's been making these videos and sending emails / writing articles for years now. It's good to see that his videos and posts do get better and better. He's done a lot of studying, and I quite enjoy the videos that are made purely as educational tools. They encourage me to go and learn a bit more myself. Much like Ben Carpenter's videos do.

Oh, and given that a lot of the threads on this site like to "out" people for being spies / being alter egos for the people that are being spoken about, I'm neither. Just joined today, first comment here based on stuff I like / read 😇

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
New to this thread... skimmed a few pages of the first one before it got full.

I enjoyed that video a lot also! The latest diabetes one was good too.
James is from my home town. Don't know him personally but he started this career as a PT at my old gym. Lovely in person, trust me!

He's been making these videos and sending emails / writing articles for years now. It's good to see that his videos and posts do get better and better. He's done a lot of studying, and I quite enjoy the videos that are made purely as educational tools. They encourage me to go and learn a bit more myself. Much like Ben Carpenter's videos do.

Oh, and given that a lot of the threads on this site like to "out" people for being spies / being alter egos for the people that are being spoken about, I'm neither. Just joined today, first comment here based on stuff I like / read 😇
Have to say I’ve never read about anyone meeting him who hasn’t thought he was lovely so that is nice. I think consistency and perseverance have really helped him-he was doing emails and lives consistently even though he wasn’t getting much response etc-goes to show that keeping going when it looks like you are getting nowhere is really worth it. I admire his work ethic and how he is continually educating himself

Reactions: 9
Me too, his tag alongs don’t put half as much effort into learning as he does. James will always be 10 steps ahead of them. It’s like they wait for him to learn something, say it to his followers so that it makes sense and then try and say it in their own way which is why they would never be as successful as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me too, his tag alongs don’t put half as much effort into learning as he does. James will always be 10 steps ahead of them. It’s like they wait for him to learn something, say it to his followers so that it makes sense and then try and say it in their own way which is why they would never be as successful as him.
Exactly this... I don’t see the point in following (for example) Diren to get a diluted and misinterpreted version of what James said a week ago.

Reactions: 10
The last few weeks or so, I've made a conscious effort to not mindlessly watch everyone's stories because they're all in isolation, we're all still bored, and everyone is still "going live with Bob Smith" in their living rooms doing crappy Hiit workouts haha!

I think Diren should really hit up the multi-lingual "market" to be honest. He does videos in Turkish too, and although I can't speak a word, I reckon he could really hit up that audience and grow a huge following there...?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.