James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a defensive dick. Instead of saying 'oh I realise the way I said something sounded wrong. I'll rethink the way I say it in future' she's just having a go at people 'attacking her'

Reactions: 5
She
Felicity's latest story - size 14 is massive! Wow, she really should think before she speaks.
reads here then guessing by her latest stories lol. She’s a twit.
Oi felicity; You cannot say MASSIVE SIZES, suggest a 14 and then go on to witch that it’s not what you meant. Say what you mean in the first place. Dick.

Reactions: 7
Wow a personal trainer making comments like this. One way to get some work 👏
What did she say exactly? I don't follow her anymore thank god
She said she prefers oversized t-shirts so she buys a massive size like size 14. I say 'buy' but I'm sure sports direct gifted her them all 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh wow Felicity.... that’s one way to destroy your career, calling the people who may have considered reaching out to you “massive”

Oh yes felicity we are all attacking you for being so teeny tiny that a size fourteen would be massive on you. Please. You are a personal trainer,that sort of language is so inappropriate so you are rightfully being called out for being a complete dick about something which you should know better about considering what your job is. I would find it hard to take my PT seriously if they thought a size fourteen was massive-how tit would you feel paying money for that sort of thing? You fucked up,again. Stop deflecting blame back onto other people,like Diren does,and own your mistakes.

Reactions: 12
I feel like all my Christmases have come at once now that I have found other people who share my utter dislike for that actual twit felicity. None of my friends feel my pain because she’s so irrelevant most people don’t even know who she is but ERGH. Who does she think she is? She really thinks she’s something, i do not think there’s any other ‘influencer’ (I use that term begrudgingly because who in there right mind would be influenced my that utter twit) who I can’t stand more then her. I can’t wait until her 5 mins of fame is over and she realises people were only interested in following her because she piggy backed off of James. The girl needs to be knocked down a peg or 2. The comment today about the massive sizes as well, and the defensive video she did after TRYING to explain her self, she’s a stupid witch. Can you not just apologise and say sorry I maybe was not clear.. instead she comes back with a sarcastic video with her stupid face. Oh and do not even get me started on her stupid sappy childish Tik Toks and her stupid tongue hanging out the side of her mouth every other video. Can you tell i have been holding this in a while? I dislike her LOL. Sorry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like all my Christmases have come at once now that I have found other people who share my utter dislike for that actual twit felicity. None of my friends feel my pain because she’s so irrelevant most people don’t even know who she is but ERGH. Who does she think she is? She really thinks she’s something, i do not think there’s any other ‘influencer’ (I use that term begrudgingly because who in there right mind would be influenced my that utter twit) who I can’t stand more then her. I can’t wait until her 5 mins of fame is over and she realises people were only interested in following her because she piggy backed off of James. The girl needs to be knocked down a peg or 2. The comment today about the massive sizes as well, and the defensive video she did after TRYING to explain her self, she’s a stupid witch. Can you not just apologise and say sorry I maybe was not clear.. instead she comes back with a sarcastic video with her stupid face. Oh and do not even get me started on her stupid sappy childish Tik Toks and her stupid tongue hanging out the side of her mouth every other video. Can you tell i have been holding this in a while? I dislike her LOL. Sorry 🤣
I’m happy you got that weight off your mind (I would say massive weight but as you can see from felicity it is not the most sensible choice of words lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
haha I feel your pain!!! I watched her story today and her response to the“massive T-shirt” comment was so badly handled. Yes she did say a size 14 was massive and she essentially tried to play it down, i doubt she’s a size 6-8 like she says she is too.

haha I feel your pain!!! I watched her story today and her response to the“massive T-shirt” comment was so badly handled. Yes she did say a size 14 was massive and she essentially tried to play it down, i doubt she’s a size 6-8 like she says she is too.
Very average figure she’s not tiny and her forehead and mouth are MASSIVE

• Haha
I really like lock down James, he is humorous and enlightening. He is clearly well read and knows stuff.
He calls out bullshit where he sees it, the further he is from Flick and Gangster D the better.

Reactions: 16
Have enjoyed lockdown James, but his ranting over his past few stories is cringing me out.

yes you made a big charitable donation and that is admirable, but the person who told you the NHS isn’t a charity has a point, and again it’s something JS doesn’t have a huge knowledge about but is pontificating on.

the other posts moaning about his donation are pathetic, I agree, but IMHO him bringing them to people’s attention isn’t doing him any favours and does make it look like he just wanted klout for his donation.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.