James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have enjoyed lockdown James, but his ranting over his past few stories is cringing me out.

yes you made a big charitable donation and that is admirable, but the person who told you the NHS isn’t a charity has a point, and again it’s something JS doesn’t have a huge knowledge about but is pontificating on.

the other posts moaning about his donation are pathetic, I agree, but IMHO him bringing them to people’s attention isn’t doing him any favours and does make it look like he just wanted klout for his donation.
I have missed this,what are people Moaning about?

He called out instagrammers for only donating a fiver given how much they get paid per post and donated £1000 and people were saying not everyone can afford it or he did it for the likes etc
Oh yes sorry I did see that. I think the fiver thing was so that people who couldn’t afford more could still contribute,right? Donating 1000 is all well and good and I get his point about influencers but don’t think he put it across in the best way

Reactions: 3
Oh yes sorry I did see that. I think the fiver thing was so that people who couldn’t afford more could still contribute,right? Donating 1000 is all well and good and I get his point about influencers but don’t think he put it across in the best way
I agree completely, he’s a bit of an alpha, and starts banging his chest when he’s criticised. I can see both sides of the argument to a degree but he turned it into a pissing up the wall thing

I agree completely, he’s a bit of an alpha, and starts banging his chest when he’s criticised. I can see both sides of the argument to a degree but he turned it into a pissing up the wall thing
I do think he struggles to handle criticism in general. Not as bad as Diren but he does get on the defensive

Reactions: 5
I do think he struggles to handle criticism in general. Not as bad as Diren but he does get on the defensive
Definitely. I think all the swearing and saying purposely controversial things are obviously a way to get attention and praise for not bullshitting, but also so he can dismiss any criticism, including valid points, as people who hate him because of his "controversial" persona. (Don't know if this makes sense or not lol)

Reactions: 1
I think if he thinks he’s done something wrong he handles it a little bit better; if he thinks he’s done something good (which to be fair he has) he gets all toys out the pram. I think the problem is on social media people get outraged for the sake of it, so if you’re bombarded daily and maybe your reasons for doing what you’ve done are altruistic you’re within your right to get a little bit arsey?
Lordy I’m having a ramble

but speaking of Diren.... Lord if I ever found him even slightly amusing that is long gone. He is just a moron

Dunno if anyone has been following Paul Olima’s lives but they have me laughing every time.

• Heart
Felicity ‘people have started copying my content, does that make me a full on influencer now’. Shut up you silly witch, no one is copying your content, because WHAT CONTENT, all you do is hang out your bedroom window with your big head, talk tit and break lockdown rules while preaching to others about sticking to them. Shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was such a dick yesterday about the ducks, it's true that lots of parks and lakes will ask you not to feed them bread because it can bloat them and contaminate the water. Places local to me advise seeds/bird feed instead. Instead of taking the advise or even reading up on it she went off on her followers and is still making digs today 🙄 I used to like her but she's gotten more and more infuriating especially when she gets any criticism

Reactions: 4
Clearly none of them handle criticism well, what I fail to understand is how they don’t expect it? Surely if you show your life/say stupid things (massive size 14 for example)/flout the lockdown rules whilst telling your followers they’re mugs if they do the same you have to expect to be called out on it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not talking about people being offended or criticising for the sake of it.... but when people are making valid points you need to grow a bit of a thicker skin, admit you’re wrong and man up and apologise not act like a total country (JS style) and witch about it

• Haha
Exactly, if you want to have thousands of followers (and make money from them) you need to expect stupid questions, criticism etc. and learn how to deal with it like a bloody adult.

• Heart
Bloody hell I totally forgot about this thread, got caught up in another one for the past two weeks 😂

Though saying that I have purposely avoided Felicity and Direns stories because they make me so mad recently and she annoys the bjesus out me with the relentless tik toks and Diren is just boring... I haven't watched James either, in fact I have barely been on Instagram, will probably go on now and get worked up by them instead of jack the bootstrap twit 😂😂

Also I LOVE Sohee and Ben, they are just so genuine and lovely, I really love their posts, so informative without tons of sponsorship/ads and affiliate links unlike others...

My top 5 fitness/nutrition people on insta are definitely

James Smith
Ben Carpenter
Sohee
Martin MacDonald
Shona V

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell I totally forgot about this thread, got caught up in another one for the past two weeks 😂

Though saying that I have purposely avoided Felicity and Direns stories because they make me so mad recently and she annoys the bjesus out me with the relentless tik toks and Diren is just boring... I haven't watched James either, in fact I have barely been on Instagram, will probably go on now and get worked up by them instead of jack the bootstrap twit 😂😂

Also I LOVE Sohee and Ben, they are just so genuine and lovely, I really love their posts, so informative without tons of sponsorship/ads and affiliate links unlike others...

My top 5 fitness/nutrition people on insta are definitely

James Smith
Ben Carpenter
Sohee
Martin MacDonald
Shona V
I love following Martin MacDonald also. I’ve learned so much from him. I have been tempted to go to one of his events, but I did worry it would be full of fan girls like the JSA cult.

I love following Martin MacDonald also. I’ve learned so much from him. I have been tempted to go to one of his events, but I did worry it would be full of fan girls like the JSA cult.
I have a friend that I found through JSA, we've never met, but are really good online friends and she got a job working with Martin and they look like they have an absolute blast, I still think there are a few fan girls and guys you're going to get that all over but I definitely think it's less than what James gets but I'm only going by what I see in Martins posts lol, I was so jealous of my friends job when the whole mac nutrition team went to Mexico on a work trip 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.