James Smith #7 Mullet man, please swipe up for my premium plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny cos Shona and Diren have both removed things for 'racism' before when they know they were completely off mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to his podcast with Sonny and Ferris? Did he admit he was in contact with people with Covid but deleted texts? To me Diren definitely sounds as if he has picked something up

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's funny cos Shona and Diren have both removed things for 'racism' before when they know they were completely off mark.
And this is what causes divide. Ppl using that certain card to deflect from their behaviour and act untouchable 🤷🏼‍♀️ Same with mental health. They ought to be ashamed of themselves as it lessons the plight of real victims

Reactions: 7
And this is what causes divide. Ppl using that certain card to deflect from their behaviour and act untouchable 🤷🏼‍♀️ Same with mental health. They ought to be ashamed of themselves as it lessons the plight of real victims
Yep. James uses mental health, Diren and Shona use racism. It's disgusting but of you call them out you're just a problem.

Reactions: 6
Still can't get over that he pays himself £1700 a week but doesn't work, doesn't own a house, and looks like tit...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I see Shona’s first post back after everything, she just ‘happens’ to be wearing a tshirt and trackpants :rolleyes:

James looks like his 'before' pictures when he was a chubby rugby boy in that latest post of him and Diren in Ibiza

• Haha
Reactions: 10
James looks like his 'before' pictures when he was a chubby rugby boy in that latest post of him and Diren in Ibiza
His legs look so skinny. Video of him and Diren dancing and my god, James looks awful

Did anyone listen to his podcast with Sonny and Ferris? Did he admit he was in contact with people with Covid but deleted texts? To me Diren definitely sounds as if he has picked something up
What's this??

Reactions: 6
It is pretty obvious right now that James is just your average 35yo that doesn't eat well, doesn't work out.....I mean, he can't tense and hide is stomach fat. And he can't tense those legs and make them now look like skinny Barbie doll legs. Just like he can't bleach his hair into looking like he isn't going bald.
Is he unwell or something? Where’s all his muscle gone? 😳😱😱

Their Ibiza content is absolutely rubbish. Why aren't they out clubbing? Theres definitely bars and outside clubs open in Ibiza. Cmon show us the sunset. Show us Bora Bora. Show us nice restaurants. Instead it's just a load of grown men ducking about in a swimming pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.