James Smith #7 Mullet man, please swipe up for my premium plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on discussing the excellent content that james smith and friends give us

P.s james is still a man child with tit hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Opinionated It’s weird because I remember her calling herself out because she suggested that all women should take self defence classes or do martial arts to protect herself and then she was saying how actually that was internalised misogyny and women shouldn’t be expected to have to do that. How she has jumped from that to this I will not understand.

Reactions: 8
I think sohee just made a dig at shona there.
She’s put a couple of posts up now, along with Lucy Mountain. I find it really frustrating that none of the blue tick brigade will call her out explicitly on her post tbh, and I think they could do better but I suppose this is better than saying nothing.

Mind you, I also genuinely thought Shona was cut from a different cloth in comparison to James and his horde of numpties 🤷

Reactions: 9
What on earth have I read?! Don’t wear tight clothes at the gym because the poor little men with those pesky primal instincts just can’t help themselves staring 🤦🏼‍♀️ How bloody patronising to both men and women! Like another poster said, next time she will be telling women to cover up so they don’t get groped or raped! Talk about victim blaming…I’m absolutely speechless.

Reactions: 14
She’s put a couple of posts up now, along with Lucy Mountain. I find it really frustrating that none of the blue tick brigade will call her out explicitly on her post tbh, and I think they could do better but I suppose this is better than saying nothing.

Mind you, I also genuinely thought Shona was cut from a different cloth in comparison to James and his horde of numpties 🤷
Yeah very frustrating that no one will name names. I always respected Shona but since she started crawling back up James’ arse her content has suffered. Even the comments she would leave on his pictures/stories (eg ‘still would’) just made me annoyed-I thought she was better than that but clearly not.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been browsing through the comments this morning on both posts. More disappointing to see on her follow up post she has mainly engaged with people who agree with her. I’m glad to see also that several qualified psychs have also come out to challenge her on her over simplified reasoning - no responses to them though. Which is the other reason why I was conflicted with her content lately - on the one hand great that she’s seeking out some different quals but it’s also very obvious that her knowledge is not really there yet when she incorporates it into her posts.

Also happy to see @SamiRose jump in!

Reactions: 5
Recap/recycled content for new followers on the David Brent of Fitness.

If people can't see they are just chancers after a quick buck and not eDuCAtoRs then maybe more fool them. If reading JS's book has "transformed your life" maybe it's in such a state that you can't make it that much worse anyway. Maybe the answer is to live and interact in the real world rather than basing your view on things on Instagram.

Look at them for eye candy, if that's what floats your boat, but don't give them your cash. As well as funding their party lifestyle, it just encourages the constant mansplaining, masquerading as advice and support mainly for women. Not sure what's worse, if JS and Diren genuinely buy into their own BS social media world about somehow helping people, or if they realise they are the social media equivalent of door to door salesmen chasing a sale.

Tough Love

If you're on social media promoting products, even if they're your own, you're a social media influencer. Without being a social media influencer, you would never have been a No.1 bestseller. Own it.

Number of followers on social media does not equate to how many people you have helped. People follow for different reasons. Donald Trump didn't help or educate all the people who happened to follow him on twitter. Just because you have a lot of female followers doesn't mean you get a free pass for bullying women or constant mansplaining.

Calling people lazy when you take afternoon naps and spend most of the day playing video games is a bit rich.

If someone disagrees with you or offers a different opinion then base your response on what they have actually said. Don't extrapolate and make up things that the person hasn't actually said.

Arguments can be nuanced and not just black and white. I suppose this might seem hard when you're a professional keyboard warrior chasing the gratification of likes and shares. Maybe one day you'll grow up.

Working in Fitness First for a few years and being an online PT doesn't make you qualified to be a life coach, especially when you haven't experienced a lot of the challenges that life can bring. Also life coaching is more than just telling people to copy your lifestyle. If you're telling people to copy you then it looks like you're more interested in justifying yourself than helping others.

A decade is ten years. "Almost a decade" is just less than ten years. If you're confident and comfortable in your content, there is no need to make up/exaggerate numbers like hours worked.

Not being able to sustain a relationship longer than six months, suggests you maybe aren't qualified to give advice on relationships.

Needing a tache, big sunglasses and speedos to show that you have a fun personality, suggests you might want to work on your personality and how you're perceived. If you're wearing them because you think you look good, then fine, own it.

Just because you read something on the internet, learned a space fact or listened to a podcast doesn't make you an expert, even if you have a posh voice or are a little bit cleverer than your mate, Diren.

If you want people to believe that you don't care about criticism than simply ignore it. Talking about how much you don't care, makes it sound like you care.

If you're hearing hooves and thinking polo ponies, you're probably privileged. No need to apologise for it, but you should have a basic level of intelligence to recognise it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Ah @Steeevo i just love your posts. 😍

‘Not sure what's worse, if JS and Diren genuinely buy into their own BS social media world about somehow helping people, or if they realise they are the social media equivalent of door to door salesmen chasing a sale.’

this is so true-I think it’s worse if they know they are charlatans but are carrying on regardless.

Reactions: 2
Who am I: "ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Disappointed in Shona, I’ve unfollowed.

James is borrrrrrrring. There is literally nothing to say about him anymore 😂

Reactions: 13
Who am I: "ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question ask me a question, ask me a question
Ask me a question

…but not that one.

Came here because I knew Shona’s posts would be mentioned and wanted/needed to gauge if my outrage was valid. It’s really reassuring to read the comments here. What a absolute d1ck she is. I refuse to engage with the post as it feels like it is all for followers. She can get in the bin.

Reactions: 16
What the duck has he done to himself?!!! But then again he’s prob that desperate for ppl to comment for engagement purposes he’s willing to look like an absolute wanker as he already acts like one!!!
He looks like Joe Exotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
As if the Daily Mail (or any newspaper in fact) would give a tit about you mate 🤣
Has he ever had a daily mail article written about him?! There’s self confidence and there is just delusion. He is seriously having some sort of crisis these days.

Reactions: 5
So glad to read theses comments about what Shona said. I'm in disbelief that she wrote that post. I haven't been following her long, but for any semi intelligent woman to write she did, shows either that she's thick or going down the Acmes Smith route of being controversial. Her advice was completely wrong and harmful, but the worst part of it for me, was when she said at the end that to make matters more complex, if we find the man attractive, we might welcome the male gaze, so "what's a guy to do". Well duck me, what year is it again?
Swiftly unfollowed her for such shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.