James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually so pleased that the Australian police tore him a new hole about the harassment of his ex. It was so disgusting and he had the cheek at the time to harp on about womens safety etc!
Totally agree. He even gave hints where she worked so people could harass her in person. Really horrific behaviour and all because she never gave him the satisfaction of a response when he dumped her by text.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So all you need to go to IFS is a 11 year olds skill in using PowerPoint and the ability to ramble about bullshit.

Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see that video of him drinking jäger from the bottle? He was in the crowd and someone was filming him doing it, he turned away and by his head movement it looked like he was gagging 🤮
He thinks he’s so ‘out there’ drinking it from the bottle…no James, you’re just a dick!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He reckons you should be able to have 1-2 clients a day Monday-Friday and survive. Cos he's cost £826623 an hour now.
Most people work Monday-Friday though 🤔 I think maybe the message is lost on me (from someone who only goes to the gym at weekends due to work and kids 🤣) but doesn’t seem like great business sense if these are his “messages”

Reactions: 4
Hold on... Those random IG stories he shared were all from IFS? What the hell?! I thought it was supposed to be some big festival with massive parties from how he hyped it up! I've seen bigger audiences at parties in retirement homes. What a load of crap from James. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hold on... Those random IG stories he shared were all from IFS? What the hell?! I thought it was supposed to be some big festival with massive parties from how he hyped it up! I've seen bigger audiences at parties in retirement homes. What a load of crap from James. :rolleyes:
The lecture bit looked like an MLM - can imagine he gives off serious #BossBabe vibes in his section.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So all you need to go to IFS is a 11 year olds skill in using PowerPoint and the ability to ramble about bullshit.

Got it.
Sure I saw a comic sans font on the PowerPoint...

Did anyone see that video of him drinking jäger from the bottle? He was in the crowd and someone was filming him doing it, he turned away and by his head movement it looked like he was gagging 🤮
He thinks he’s so ‘out there’ drinking it from the bottle…no James, you’re just a dick!!!!
It's so cringe they're literally in their 30s acting 20
... bless them

The lecture bit looked like an MLM - can imagine he gives off serious #BossBabe vibes in his section.
Join my sIdE HuStlE GuYZzzZzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like this 😂
So common sense, logic and meaningless buzzwords

Also, wearing pyjamas and expecting to be treated as a serious business person 🙄 they really don't help themselves do they. They come across as that group at uni who have done a project and when giving a presentation to the rest of class laugh through it with minimal basic PowerPoint and scrape a pass

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.