James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So common sense, logic and meaningless buzzwords

Also, wearing pyjamas and expecting to be treated as a serious business person 🙄 they really don't help themselves do they. They come across as that group at uni who have done a project and when giving a presentation to the rest of class laugh through it with minimal basic PowerPoint and scrape a pass
Sorry this is a spoof. The lady in her PJs is doing a voice over from
The office talking waffle against a spoof power point / stage. She’s an ex/ anti MLMer so she is taking the Piss in this 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry this is a spoof. The lady in her PJs is doing a voice over from
The office talking waffle against a spoof power point / stage. She’s an ex/ anti MLMer so she is taking the Piss in this 😂.
Oh haha I thought video was legit with joke voiceover 😂😂😂

Although my point about how those lot would be in a uni group task remains lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Basically that being a good instagrammer PT doesn’t make you a life coach or author 😂 . She give examples of people who are experts in their field and throws a lot of shade 👏🏻😜
Who is she to be commenting when she made a career on the back of her parents? Even though I agree 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is she to be commenting when she made a career on the back of her parents? Even though I agree 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
To be fair to Chloe at least she stays in her lane in terms of her work,I think her content is great. Some might even say having Richard Madeley as your dad could be more of a hindrance than a help lol! Her and James have had a few jabs over the years (he always pronounces her name as Madly rather than Madeley which annoys me and I can’t tell if he does it on purpose or is just a stupid dick). It’s weird because he seems to enjoy banter with Chloe’s husband so I find it hard to tell what they all really think of each other.

Reactions: 11
He was on her podcast a couple or so years back too…
Yep he was but they had a falling out of sorts after she said it was much harder to be taken seriously in the industry as a woman. He saw his arse about it.

Reactions: 2
I see Shona is getting some heat for her latest post which personally I found missed the mark. Her follow up was also quite dismissive also like she took a leaf out of the James Smith how I can do no wrong book.

Shame really as her content used to be so good.

Reactions: 7
I see Shona is getting some heat for her latest post which personally I found missed the mark. Her follow up was also quite dismissive also like she took a leaf out of the James Smith how I can do no wrong book.

I saw this myself and was thinking,what the duck is she saying?! Wear baggy clothes and head down and work out to avoid the male gaze because men are hard wired to look? Thought she had been hacked for a minute because it seemed so far removed from past content. Really really put me off her.

Reactions: 6

Wow.

I’ve been slowly turning off Shona for awhile now but WOW. That’s messed up.

Reactions: 6
News flash for Shona, wearing baggy clothes makes duck all difference - everything’s tight around your ass when you’re squatting.

Reactions: 4
I saw this myself and was thinking,what the duck is she saying?! Wear baggy clothes and head down and work out to avoid the male gaze because men are hard wired to look? Thought she had been hacked for a minute because it seemed so far removed from past content. Really really put me off her.
That’s really poor from her. What a message to send out to young women who are wanting to start at the gym. It is absolutely not okay. the fact she’s just basically said to accept the creeps behaviour…. What a disgrace.

Reactions: 5
Also not all men look! Jesus what a thing to post. In fact most men I know are self conscious of accidently doing that kind of thing. And if a gym has that type of culture to a large extent then the gym needs to do something about it

Also sometimes youre just staring into space in between sets but accidently in the wrong direction.

Reactions: 8

It’s as if James wrote it?! And the follow up, what a dick.
Anyone disagreeing isn’t thinking critically - how patronising and dismissive!

Reactions: 9
Screen shots for the blocked?! 🙏🏻
Hopefully you can see these ok-the first two are her first post and second two are the follow up. I do agree that some women (me included) wouldn’t be comfortable challenging/staring down a man who was making us uncomfortable but that’s the only part I agree with. And the comment about critical thinking in the second one just got my back up!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.