James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s a good point.Was listening to someone else’s live today and when someone said

“ constructive criticism - don’t talk over people in podcasts” it was met with “if I want your opinion I’ll beat it out of you duck off - and That got met with all his super fans also telling the guy to duck off! Reminded me of James and his fans.
In other news I see James posting a pic of him
In a £400 tshirt will be the next thing he posts slagging people off who make comments about it! It’s all rather predictable these days

James Smith: degree or no degree that is the question! 😂 mainly based on him often stating proudly he left without finishing his first year but his pic on fitness first showing he has a degree! Both can’t be true.
Who’s live was that? bleeping hole by the sounds of it!

T-shirt was probably gifted and not declared either. Knobhead. Haven’t been near his account in ages but hate when he asksfor questions and then responds so rudely to them.

Reactions: 2
It’s just assuming again that everyone has the same attitude and aspiration to be rich. Some people have a passion for helping people (No, JS, not to lose weight but work in nursing or support)
He’ll just have another gap yar kid - the world certainly needs more of those 🙄
Wo
Who’s live was that? bleeping hole by the sounds of it!

T-shirt was probably gifted and not declared either. Knobhead. Haven’t been near his account in ages but hate when he asksfor questions and then responds so rudely to them.
was Paul Mort. Was saddened really as had good things about him! Apparently in his email later he admitted he had been triggered as the comment about him overspeaking on podcasts he realised he was guilty of. Fair play for admitting that but the “beat it out of you” saddened me! He’d say I’m triggered and that’s about my stuff I’m sure! I say it’s my opinion!

Wo

was Paul Mort. Was saddened really as had good things about him! Apparently in his email later he admitted he had been triggered as the comment about him overspeaking on podcasts he realised he was guilty of. Fair play for admitting that but the “beat it out of you” saddened me! He’d say I’m triggered and that’s about my stuff I’m sure! I say it’s my opinion!
Oh ffs that’s annoying as I quite liked Paul! He gets trigged a lot by criticism for someone who says he doesn’t give a tit. Surely you should want feedback from the people who will be investing money in you? Telling people not to talk over others and to use spellcheck is not being a dick it’s being constructive.

Wondering who the ‘n*nce’ is that Tom has referenced (that word means p*edo right? We don’t really use it that much in Northern Ireland)

Oh ffs that’s annoying as I quite liked Paul! He gets trigged a lot by criticism for someone who says he doesn’t give a tit. Surely you should want feedback from the people who will be investing money in you? Telling people not to talk over others and to use spellcheck is not being a dick it’s being constructive.

Wondering who the ‘n*nce’ is that Tom has referenced (that word means p*edo right? We don’t really use it that much in Northern Ireland)
it’s Martin MacDonald he is referring to. Martin has his own thread on here.

it’s Martin MacDonald he is referring to. Martin has his own thread on here.
Yea I have been following martins thread but was under the impression that all the people in question were adults? (Not trying to diminish his behaviour I just thought the term related to children).

Reactions: 1
Wo

Gets triggered by some advice, then sends out an email giving advice, hypocritical no?

When the new thread is up can someone do a recap of what's been happening, I had to duck out once Diren the Div showed up, know what I'm saying fam.
I dipped into J stories the other day but looked like not much has changed.

I recently posted about James Smith and his book on another thread. Another tattler told me to come find his thread because hes pretty shite and controversial. Is there a summary/synopsis of his shittiness that I can read or does anyone have the patience to inform me LOL?
We definitely need a wiki for him though it will all be the same stuff.
Had a nap
Bagged free stuff
Had a coffee
Talked JJB
Podcast
Gave out abuse
Picked up some blonde athletic type girl thats all very single white female
Had a nap
Mentioned Diren
Still not drinking
Still no mortgage....and repeat

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So he sends an email out this morning saying he’s got a cold and needs to go get a covid test. Then a few hours later he’s on a flight 🙈👎🏻 I doubt he would have had his result back in 6 hours and if he declared he had symptoms I’m not sure he would have been allowed fly

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So he sends an email out this morning saying he’s got a cold and needs to go get a covid test. Then a few hours later he’s on a flight 🙈👎🏻 I doubt he would have had his result back in 6 hours and if he declared he had symptoms I’m not sure he would have been allowed fly
Not sure if they have lateral flow tests in Australia, but the results for them are quick, though the accuracy is debatable.

Plus today’s IG regarding internet trolls. Triggered 😂
All these blokes who make a living shouting at the world via social media seem to have a problem when someone talks back. If you're shouting out your window at people walking past in the street, you can't get all defensive if someone doesn't agree and shares their opinion.

Of course they don't care about criticism though. Honest. Really. They keep telling us. All the time.

And of course someone taking a minute to post a comment whilst on the toilet, away from their day job, is sad compared to someone who spends all day on social media obsessed with how many followers they have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Awkward but I had a sex dream about James last night. Great rig, wouldn't go down on me, was all over very quickly. Kind of hating my subconscious right now 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Weird that Diren doesn’t particularly like Sydney but he’s not gone to the Gold Coast with James?!

Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion:

James Smith #5: Nap, coffee, Q&A then rude to "fans" every day

Reactions: 12
James on his stories ‘I don’t like the thought of getting married and having to split assets’ ummmm what assets would they be James? Your skateboard and pregnancy pillow?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's infuriating the way he speaks about finances. He needs to be honest with his followers that he has his parents money to fall back on. Otherwise they'll be lots of 40 years old on the bones of their arses wondering what went wrong in a decade
Are his parents very wealthy?

Not sure if they have lateral flow tests in Australia, but the results for them are quick, though the accuracy is debatable.

All these blokes who make a living shouting at the world via social media seem to have a problem when someone talks back. If you're shouting out your window at people walking past in the street, you can't get all defensive if someone doesn't agree and shares their opinion.

Of course they don't care about criticism though. Honest. Really. They keep telling us. All the time.

And of course someone taking a minute to post a comment whilst on the toilet, away from their day job, is sad compared to someone who spends all day on social media obsessed with how many followers they have.
Exactly this! “How do I deal with criticism? I don’t” - goes on to say he doesn’t care about the opinion of someone he would not go to for advice himself. Yet takes time to state how unbothered he is by criticism. There’s Diren posting hideous hideous to nurses, he doesn’t care what people think though- James not only replying to emails with criticism in but them emailing said response to his “fans” being an amateur psychologist making reference to why said person emailed what she did..: 🙄 doesn’t care though / it’s not important what she thinks right ? Just important enough to warrant him telling her to duck off! These people don’t see the irony and double standards of saying one thing and doing another. He is so proud of saying he left his degree, yet happily posts a pic where fitness first states he has a degree! I think his original content was decent but he ran out of steam so now needs to add the controversial nature to have more of a USP! As he often says calorie deficit isn’t new! Totally been put off my him the past few months. As for the JSA way too clicky. Say anything about not losing weight and it’s always always “well you’re not in deficit then” when actually things likes age/hormones/ medical issue could be playing a part. But no... do as James says and if you don’t lose weight that’s your fault ! He tells people to duck off in his lives and all the hanger ons join in with “yeah duck off” - it’s akin to the playground really! And he absolutely and definitely is not a life coach!

Gets triggered by some advice, then sends out an email giving advice, hypocritical no?
Seems to be the norm! James does it often too - and Diren! It’s predictable if nothing else

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.