James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is you should never bank on your parents’ inheritance as if they needed care and have assets, unless they have signed money over they will have to pay out of their own money if they have over a certain amount. Banking on your parents’ wealth isn’t as cut and dry as what you think.

I would love to see him on his arse.
I honestly think their house and land are in his name

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It bothers the duck out of me when people assume their kids will look after them. As if that’s what we are all born to do. I really hope he doesn’t have kids.
It’s just assuming again that everyone has the same attitude and aspiration to be rich. Some people have a passion for helping people (No, JS, not to lose weight but work in nursing or support)
He’ll just have another gap yar kid - the world certainly needs more of those 🙄

Reactions: 2
I find it bizarre how he says “my sister has a kid” rather than my niece/nephew. Don’t know if I’m just nitpicking or he really is that emotionally disconnected 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I find it bizarre how he says “my sister has a kid” rather than my niece/nephew. Don’t know if I’m just nitpicking or he really is that emotionally disconnected 🤷🏻‍♀️
He doesn't strike me as the paternal type. Can't go drinking or shagging the childs friends for a good 16 years yet so why be interested in anyone but yourself

• Haha
I can't see having to change nappies, doing night feeds and not having a decent night's sleep for months/years being a "duck yes!" from him.

Reactions: 7
I can't see having to change nappies, doing night feeds and not having a decent night's sleep for months/years being a "duck yes!" from him.
Ah he wouldn't do that. He'd leave it to the mum and be a here and there dad

Very interested to see if the Aus Gov allows him back into the country after the UK tour?

Reactions: 5
Very interested to see if the Aus Gov allows him back into the country after the UK tour?
Aus gov most likely won’t given the volume of people who have been waiting to get back in. Even permanent visa holders according to the news papers. He doesn’t have that.

Reactions: 3
Yea I think he almost knows and expects it hence why home for the uk tour (I find it hard to imagine the Irish one will go ahead!!) and then the IFS events and then if he does ever get back to Oz he will have to quarantine. You know he said on the podcast with Shona he can’t really get into a long term relationship as he never knows where he might be in 6 months and as much as I get that, that’s a cop out as we have all made it work long distance at times. Not saying it always works out but it can if you try

Reactions: 6
He really is the most ignorant fat head ... what literally qualifies him as such a business mentor!!!! He is so rude and entitled. He does ‘ask me a question’ everyday and then is so rude. The person that asked him if he would being doing mentoring work shop in Brisbane only asked a question but he has to be so patronising with his answer. I mean I really don’t know what he has to offer. Yeah his business is so good that he’s living like an 18 year old in a house with the ‘boys’ no plans to invest any of his money in property etc and will expect his poor future kids to provide for him even though he’ll be a once a week day where he takes them to the beach on Saturday then drops them back off expecting the mother to look after them. I really do not know what people see in him. I really do not know what qualifies him to be offering all this advice to people in these amazing books he’s written. Patronising Fat Head

Reactions: 15
I think in some way his rude attitude towards the questions is a way of deflecting that he doesn’t really know how to answer them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His use of the 😂😂 emoji in his passive aggressive, cuntish replies to people is bleeping annoying me

Reactions: 8
I think in some way his rude attitude towards the questions is a way of deflecting that he doesn’t really know how to answer them.
I think that’s a good point.Was listening to someone else’s live today and when someone said

“ constructive criticism - don’t talk over people in podcasts” it was met with “if I want your opinion I’ll beat it out of you duck off - and That got met with all his super fans also telling the guy to duck off! Reminded me of James and his fans.
In other news I see James posting a pic of him
In a £400 tshirt will be the next thing he posts slagging people off who make comments about it! It’s all rather predictable these days

James Smith: degree or no degree that is the question! 😂 mainly based on him often stating proudly he left without finishing his first year but his pic on fitness first showing he has a degree! Both can’t be true.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.