James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she accusing of abuse?

find it odd to use your ‘story’ And ‘truth’ as a platform to sell your retreat….
Must be Lockie .. because she saying she kept going back to him.. no Towie ones I follow supporting her only Frankie sims and Harry Derbridge ( because the same happened him) .. I wonder will all the abused women she’s trying to get onboard have a few grand spare for these retreats …

Reactions: 3
I assumed it was Jake, not Lockie. Jake has the criminal record after all and is more recent, the timings fit what she’s been hinting at in her stories too.

Domestic abuse to 5 star retreat, why not just help those women properly instead of trying to cash in on their misery selling them a luxury break to recover like wtf

Reactions: 13
Jake?^

I thought it was a strange idea too. Domestic abuse to 5 star retreat, why not just help those women properly instead of trying to cash in on their misery selling them a luxury break to recover like wtf
Not Jake she was only with him a wet day .. she said she kept going back .. has to be Lockie ..

Nah she’s been on and off with Jake for ages.

I’ve met Lockie and I would be shocked if it’s him, he’s really not the type and no other ex has ever mentioned him hitting them, whereas Jake has form for violence.

Reactions: 3
Not Jake she was only with him a wet day .. she said she kept going back .. has to be Lockie ..
It is Jake, been on/off since May last year. Yaz got punched whilst in Dubai so it can only be Jake. He was quite nasty to Lauren when they were together so its not that surprising

Reactions: 8
No girl deserves to get abused physically or mentally and if it was Jake she lined up all the things he bought her for her birthday last year .. thousands worth .. be bought her them out of the money he made on someone else’s misery .. Yaz seems to be a liar and an attention seeker.. last week she was doing a course that she had been working on for months to do with skincare this weeks it was a domestic violence course .. not saying she wasn’t abused but I would take what she said with a pinch of salt..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shes actually coming across a bit unstable on these stories. Maybe actually deal with your own problem before you start trying to educate and take other peoples money help others.

Reactions: 9
The irony..

4FD71621-A4D1-4399-85E0-404666396574.jpeg

She’s proper ranting now, I get the feeling this is coming from jealousy at Jake and Holly as she’s been mentioned now too.

I did some Googling and found the story about the armed robbery he did with his mates.That poor woman has moved abroad and helps others now (and it’s not through a ridiculous luxury ‘retreat’/cash grab). Can you imagine going through something like that, She must have known what he’d done yet was still enjoying the lifestyle he gave her, bizarrely she’s now trashing. YOU WERE PART OF IT YAZ

I guess it’s ok when someone else is the victim and not you

Reactions: 8
The irony..

View attachment 1124011

She’s proper ranting now, I get the feeling this is coming from jealousy at Jake and Holly as she’s been mentioned now too.

I did some Googling and found the story about the armed robbery he did with his mates.That poor woman has moved abroad and helps others now (and it’s not through a ridiculous luxury ‘retreat’/cash grab). Can you imagine going through something like that, She must have known what he’d done yet was still enjoying the lifestyle he gave her, bizarrely she’s now trashing. YOU WERE PART OF IT YAZ

I actually just screenshot this.. she’s describing herself to a T .. he was an armed robber who went in with guns and could potentially kill someone but that’s ok .. when Yaz was living off his ill gotten gains driving around in his Lamborghini.. lining up all the designer stuff he bought her for her birthday .. eye bleeping herself in the Maldives.. she didn’t care where the money was coming from or who he hurt to get it and now suddenly she’s a expert on narcissistic people and domestic abuse.. she was with him for a few months in total here and there .. she’s describing the relationship as if it were years long.. and I’m sure she would be still going back only for he gave her the slap in public so she has to turn it around now .. she needs to sort out her own insecurities and childishness before charging people to help sort their lives out..

Reactions: 14
is she saying there was violent physical abuse or has she just picked up on narcissistic abuse and run with it? Don’t get me wrong being a victim of a true narcissist can be hell but she’s putting a lot of emphasis on it and coming across as bitter & angry rather than an actual victim.

I actually just screenshot this.. she’s describing herself to a T .. he was an armed robber who went in with guns and could potentially kill someone but that’s ok .. when Yaz was living off his ill gotten gains driving around in his Lamborghini.. lining up all the designer stuff he bought her for her birthday .. eye bleeping herself in the Maldives.. she didn’t care where the money was coming from or who he hurt to get it and now suddenly she’s a expert on narcissistic people and domestic abuse.. she was with him for a few months in total here and there .. she’s describing the relationship as if it were years long.. and I’m sure she would be still going back only for he gave her the slap in public so she has to turn it around now .. she needs to sort out her own insecurities and childishness before charging people to help sort their lives out..
OK so there was physical abuse I forgot about her getting hit in the face but still doesn’t change what I said.

Last edited:
Yaz doesn't care about anyone but her self. She was out here in Dubai flogging those Keto drinks, which is a total scam involving some very vile & shady people.

Reactions: 2
55 stories in one day ranting angrily at the camera. If I was a victim of abuse I wound not be running to her for help or advice.

Reactions: 6
The irony..

View attachment 1124011

What is it with these types making a bee-line for criminals, knowing full well what they do?! Her, Ferne McCann, Lauren Goodger, Dani Dyer, Charlotte Dawson. I'm sure there's many more that don't spring to mind right now.

Reactions: 4
Would love to know more about the stalking thing too

Was looking for something else and came across this 😅 What is this tit. I used to actually quite like towie at the beginning but don’t think I could make it through even one full episode now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.