James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie Jones was an influencer who was living it up in Dubai throughout the pandemic.. think she might still live there 🤔

So Jake hit her? How can she be so publically embarrassing declaring her love making out she is pregnant? Then the next uploading about surviving domestic abuse and being in a narcissistic relationship. She is awful I hope no young girls see her stuff and think that’s normal behaviour 😩 she’s travelled more than most back and fourth from England to Dubai🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Her story yesterday in her 1st class seat on the plane back to uk with the caption.. get me out of here....lol until the next trip ?

Reactions: 1
The irony of Yaz's "learn to love yourself so you don't need love" caption on her recent pic... All that plastic surgery ain't the real you boo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t surprise me if Yaz bought them for herself...
I actually think she did buy them herself 😂 As if she got spoiled for Valentine’s but no hint of the person in question since then in any shape or form. There’s no guy around her except Junaid lately, who just seems to be desperate for a spot on Towie. Didn’t he used to be joined to the hip to Abigail Clarke as well?

Reactions: 5
I actually think she did buy them herself 😂 As if she got spoiled for Valentine’s but no hint of the person in question since then in any shape or form. There’s no guy around her except Junaid lately, who just seems to be desperate for a spot on Towie. Didn’t he used to be joined to the hip to Abigail Clarke as well?
Definitely..she said she was sent to Selfridges to collect a present to open on Valentine’s Day.. she was going to do the big reveal on insta... nothing yet... she’s an attention seeker... she’s only back talking to Junaid about a week ... she really has no friends she falls out with everyone..

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know she was doing a big reveal for presents, she didn’t even go out with a guy (unless it was Junaid) that night did she?

No videos like the old my guy has a Lambo in Dubai, let me tilt my head and show you the logo on the headrest ones or a bit of the dash but only the bit that shows it’s a Lambo, obviously 😉

She was probably mortified at his new girl being treated to a suite at the Burj and all the other gifts and did the fake presents thing to save face.

Imagine apparently being given luxury gifts for V Day but not being invited out by him on literally the most romantic night of the year. The ‘gifts’ never happened imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The irony of her saying, ‘You are enough,’ whilst uploading a video of herself with a filter on 🤦‍♀️

One of the key reasons women don’t feel like they’re ‘enough’ is because of ‘influencers’ like yourself lying about their looks 🙄

Can’t this girl take her own advice?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who is she accusing of abuse?

find it odd to use your ‘story’ And ‘truth’ as a platform to sell your retreat….

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.