James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww YAZ no mates - bless her dumbness. The woman who moved to Dubai and claimed to be starting a real estate job, the opening a salon, I mean Yaz is just a walking talking scam artist. Aside from her dropping ANY friend for a man, ASIDE from her little scam LEVEL UP tit … this girl will never be happy, she is vapid and materialistic.

no part of me feels bad writing this comment.

Reactions: 14
She has a ring emoji in her bio now saying taken? Like something a teenager would do! she clearly lives for the drama for a on and off toxic relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was out here in Dubai selling Ketone drinks, absolute scam & real nasty people selling them.

Reactions: 2
So she’s deleted the picture of her and Jake… is with more new friends and says she can’t wait to get back to Uk … that went well🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She was out here in Dubai selling Ketone drinks, absolute scam & real nasty people selling them.
I’m so far out of that lifestyle this is genuinely an ignorant Q - I thought that these minor ex reality stars were going to Dubai to be “portapotties” (learnt this from rattle lol). But Yaz seems to come from a well off family so surely not? Same with that Kaz off LI surely she doesn’t need to go over there and be a human loo?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Well Yaz seemed to dip her toes in 'real estate' over here, along with a bunch of other stuff. Who knows really.

Reactions: 1
I see she's single again . Telling the world in her stories with quotes and new hair and tits out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was following women’s aid and domestic violence pages after it... she’s unfollowed them now...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The only story about it says she's contacted the club for CCTV and hasn't said anything about Jake. Though apparently he's cheated on her with some other nobody called Ellie Jones?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.