James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back following each other and she was in his car yesterday smiling like she won the lottery... what a dope... remember Yaz Megan ticked all his boxes not you...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And here we are again:

Well until he gets caught with his pants down again or in someone else’s dms. I give it a month maybe two absolute max. Going backwards and forwards from one guy who hits women to another who cheats on them, good going Yaz 😉

She should probably shut up about being a ‘strong independent woman’, but she won’t

Reactions: 16
He
And here we are again:

Well until he gets caught with his pants down again or in someone else’s dms. I give it a month maybe two absolute max. Going backwards and forwards from one guy who hits women to another who cheats on them, good going Yaz 😉

She should probably shut up about being a ‘strong independent woman’, but she won’t
Jesus she looks so different in them pictures!

Reactions: 11
I stayed at the same hotel as them in Dubai and he ALWAYS walked 5 feet ahead of her like in those photos and never together it was really odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeh this was like 2018 I think and she was very striking with an amazing figure. He was nice to look at too. Unbelievably tall, I mean he looked it on towie but he was even taller than I expected.

Reactions: 4
Yeh this was like 2018 I think and she was very striking with an amazing figure. He was nice to look at too. Unbelievably tall, I mean he looked it on towie but he was even taller than I expected.
There’s something about him I find really attractive, maybe it’s the tallness. Is she, she does look unreal on her photos x

Reactions: 5
He's a violent, orange toned, gym rat. She's a botched up freak with no self respect

• Haha
Times must be tough 😂😂 From suites at the fanciest of hotels in Dubai
Thousand pound pairs of shoes , “owning a wellness retreat”
And here she is two weeks in a row doing a car boot ….don’t get me wrong I love a car boot and nowt wrong doing one!!!
it’s just fact she is doing one ☺ Id love to think she is actually needing to make money cause the deals ain’t as good anymore ….

Reactions: 6
What I don't get is they got together when she was her normal self, so why did she feel the need to alter her looks so much? She was a pretty girl
ezgif-1-17ca371223.jpg

Reactions: 2
I doubt James was that bothered seeing as though he asked her out whilst she was natural. She did the surgery for herself imo because she wanted (or felt she ‘needed’ to 🤷‍♀️). Danielle hadn’t had a lot done and Megan had, but she still looks good in the face imo and isn’t as dependent on the filters. I honestly don’t think James has a strong preference for a ‘type’ looks wise.

Anyway back to Yaz. She’s hopped on a plane to Dubai today, and Jake’s Holly just arrived back in the UK. Coincidence or could he be single now? 🤔 He has the money and funnily enough Yaz is staying at the Versace hotel and flashing all the nice things again

James doesn’t seem to have gone.. though I might be wrong

If we start seeing the Lambo, big shopping sprees and so on again safe bet she’s run back to Jake the abuser imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Someone please explain why the Essex lot only ever seem to travel to Dubai? There’s a whole beautiful world out there and they just go to see the same people/restaurants/beaches over and over

• Heart
I doubt James was that bothered seeing as though he asked her out whilst she was natural. She did the surgery for herself imo because she wanted (or felt she ‘needed’ to 🤷‍♀️). Danielle hadn’t had a lot done and Megan had, but she still looks good in the face imo and isn’t as dependent on the filters. I honestly don’t think James has a strong preference for a ‘type’ looks wise.

Anyway back to Yaz. She’s hopped on a plane to Dubai today, and Jake’s Holly just arrived back in the UK. Coincidence or could he be single now? 🤔 He has the money and funnily enough Yaz is staying at the Versace hotel and flashing all the nice things again

James doesn’t seem to have gone.. though I might be wrong

If we start seeing the Lambo, big shopping sprees and so on again safe bet she’s run back to Jake the abuser imo
Ino I thought the xact same

Makes you think was she lying for attention yano?

Reactions: 1
What I don't get is they got together when she was her normal self, so why did she feel the need to alter her looks so much? She was a pretty girlView attachment 1223708
That episode of TOWIE with her mum and (brilliant) Nan will always stick in my mind. I don’t understand how because she’s naturally pretty, managed to get a degree (admittedly nothing too academic but better than what most of TOWIE could have achieved!), and has a brilliant family and fierce nana in her corner but seems to have ridiculously low self worth. I can imagine as a young woman on a reality show she just got sucked into the Insta algorithm and ended up feeling compelled to look like a baddie?

It’s sad as her original self was so, so pretty. Prettier than Lucy Meck who I feel prior to Yaz was always the hot one on TOWIE? It’s sad but hopefully it can be reversed.

Reactions: 3
I know this thread is about Yaz and Lockie but I'm a bit out the loop, has Dani and Gatsby split? I don't see any photos of him on her insta

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.