James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit disrespectful for people to be speculating that he’s done it out of anger when there is literally no information other than it happening yet. It’s unfamiliar roads, in a unfamiliar vehicle that looks like it’s in the dark. It’s most likely simply a tragic accident

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s a bit disrespectful for people to be speculating that he’s done it out of anger when there is literally no information other than it happening yet. It’s unfamiliar roads, in a unfamiliar vehicle that looks like it’s in the dark. It’s most likely simply a tragic accident
Completely agree, the man has lost his life ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is that yaz standing beside the car? I thought she was in intensive care?
That’s a paramedic/ambulance worker

I don’t think the photo is legit apparently it happened today and it’s dark in the photo. If he was still in the car everyone looks a bit casual for a loss of life and serious injury scene.

So scary that life can just change in an instant. Hope god was looking out for her and that she hasn’t suffered any life changing injuries ☹

Ppl who are toxic and abusive use fear especially whilst driving to frighten their victims. Sometimes it goes wrong. Not saying this is the case but it does happen
Yup my ex husband did it all the time. Prick.
Those cliffs abroad are something else though aren’t they, I’d tit myself driving on them. I’d imagine he did just lose control ☹

Reactions: 9
So scary that life can just change in an instant. Hope god was looking out for her and that she hasn’t suffered any life changing injuries ☹

Yup my ex husband did it all the time. Prick.
Those cliffs abroad are something else though aren’t they, I’d tit myself driving on them. I’d imagine he did just lose control ☹
Yes some ppl are just dangerous but it’s prob nothing to do with this. Fast cars and roads abroad don’t mix very well especially in the dark. it’s just tragic for anyone to be involved in that

Horrible to hear she’s in a critical condition, hope she’s going to be okay.
She’s not only going to have to deal with her physical injuries but the emotional & mental trauma to it’s going to be life changing regardless & she’s going to need a lot of strong support around her , just read her mums going out to her I’m glad she’s not going to be alone I’m not a fan of Yaz but keeping everything crossed she pulls through this

Reactions: 19
It’s being reported now that she has serious damage to her arm

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What could "very serious arm injuries" be? My mind jumps to amputation (mostly because of the smiler crash, i remember similar language being used then)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What a tragedy 😢 my ex went crazy in a car before and honestly shook me to the core I hope that didn't happen the poor girl. May he rest in peace 🙏

Reactions: 1
I think it’s wierd I’ve not seen any rip Jake posts from any of the Essex lot it’s all about yaz? Nicole did a wierd post simply saying a guy we all know has lost his life. Seems strange wording. Wonder if there’s more to it

Reactions: 6
its on twitter. He clearly didnt have a seatbelt on😕
There are so many Turkish news pages posting videos and images of the crash absolutely horrible and traumatic for friends and family. I read an article yesterday saying he was there on “business” can’t help but think it was dodgy business all a bit strange was only a few weeks ago she was pictured with lockie.

Reactions: 12
Gosh this is awful. I hope Yaz will be ok and has the right people around her to support her.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s wierd I’ve not seen any rip Jake posts from any of the Essex lot it’s all about yaz? Nicole did a wierd post simply saying a guy we all know has lost his life. Seems strange wording. Wonder if there’s more to it
Idk how to say this tactfully so apologies and obviously yes the saddest thing is that someone has died here but that doesn’t absolve them of their behaviour and reputation in life. He has repeatedly shown bad judgment (at best) in the past if not actual violence/aggression to vulnerable people (domestic partners, the person he robbed) with a pattern of high risk behaviour, a quick Google shows he’s even been done for dangerous driving in the UK. I wouldn’t be quick to do RIP hun over my socials either as no one yet knows what happened, and they’re likely privy to a lot more of his current shenanigans than we are via the press…

Yaz’s family always came across as such a lovely supportive unit on TOWIE so at least she has the best possible team with her for her recovery, I really wish her all the best.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.