James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His family could have a lot of questions they want to ask her ?
Of course and she can do that respectfully. I just hope in a few months she’s not gonna be in the tabloids cashing in on this and I don’t mean that as in she won’t be genuinely upset devastated and still living with this traumatic event because of course she will and she probably will for the rest of her life but I know her mentality before the accident was very attention hungry so I hope she can steer her life away from the fake reality tv lifestyle

Reactions: 14
I thought the same, he must’ve had his seatbelt on for him to have stayed in that position. I think maybe the sunroof was open or crashed on the way down and as they’ve gone upside down he’s slid up in his seatbelt and his heads been crushed when the car landed. Honestly cannot even describe what she must’ve been going through with her being conscious 🥲

I don’t know if I can post this in here, but it is on Twitter. It looks as though her arm hasn’t been amputated which thank GOD. My heart really aches for her 🥹
i don’t think that’s yaz I doubt her family or the hospital would let any photographers in x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s not her it’s a fake click bait website happens with all news stories where people are googli g to get more info. The car crash the pic of girl it’s seen with is also not real.

Not her.
Yes you can see the legs look photo shopped in with the ankle bracelet still on

Who took of the video of the crash, was it crime scene examiners ? Do they usually not drag a dead body out of a car or do they need to preserve the scene for evidence? Whole thing is horrific & very sad.

Reactions: 3
Can we stop asking about the video and talking about what's on it please. You all have google. Some of us dont want to read the details of his dead body!

---

Mod edit: Agree, it's best to move on from this, anything extreme or distressing should always be put in a spoiler. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Soz but those searching for pics/videos of him on Twitter has made me feel physically sick. He’s dead, what more do you need to know about the sickening injuries he suffered.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Soz but those searching for pics/videos of him on Twitter has made me feel physically sick. He’s dead, what more do you need to know about the sickening injuries he suffered.
I always think things like this make me question the sanity of people…everyone has to have every single gory detail of an incident…is it not enough that he’s dead and she’s badly injured…I for one do not need to see anyones dead body or horrific injuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What possesses people to even video / photograph someone dead and put it out there? why would you even want to see that? must be harrowing enough for the emergency services who have to deal with these accidents.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The unknown intrigues people. Death intrigues people. It definitely should have never been put on social media/the internet though

Reactions: 21
What possesses people to even video / photograph someone dead and put it out there? why would you even want to see that? must be harrowing enough for the emergency services who have to deal with these accidents.
As someone mentioned rightly or wrongly this is the norm in Middle Eastern countries. Even in USA you sometimes see dead bodies on the news.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's just the same as people watching real crime scene investigation documentary's , so does that make them insane watching ?

Reactions: 29
nice to see sick comments wanting to see dead bodies and describing in detail how me might have ended up are allowed. Yet question it and they get deleted!

Reactions: 5
It's just the same as people watching real crime scene investigation documentary's , so does that make them insane watching ?
Exactly. It's human nature, this is also an online discussion board nobody gets to dictate what is said by others. Don't like it leave the thread. What I see the most is those coming back a few weeks later asking for details 🤔

Reactions: 25
Exactly. It's human nature, this is also an online discussion board nobody gets to dictate what is said by others. Don't like it leave the thread. What I see the most is those coming back a few weeks later asking for details 🤔
Some things should be put under a spoiler though

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.