James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, no digs for kids club for me, it’s my holiday too #selfish 🤣

In fairness it’s been perfect for us when the kids have eaten, pooled, it’s all getting a bit too hot and they need a nice air conditioned space to go and play in. Plus they get to make little pals with other kids to play with at the disco in the evening, and they usually love the attention from the animation team.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t done kids club yet as mine is barely 3 months and no judgement at all to those of you that use them. I can absolutely see myself doing it when mine is older but isn’t Bhodi a bit young for kids club? I understand it’s being fun for older kiddies though.

I don’t have kids and never will but I dont see the problem with the kids club….parents love the peace…so do the people around the pool without kids 😂

Reactions: 5
what gets me is she has a nanny at home...

99.9% of the other kids in the club won't have a nanny.

So to me, it obvious that Chloe can't really be arsed with Bodhi full-time

Reactions: 2
what gets me is she has a nanny at home...

99.9% of the other kids in the club won't have a nanny.

So to me, it obvious that Chloe can't really be arsed with Bodhi full-time
but I bet 99.9% of them are in childcare, which is no different. No need to mum shame on the nanny, we all have to work, and need a break, Chloe included.

but I bet 99.9% of them are in childcare, which is no different. No need to mum shame on the nanny, we all have to work, and need a break, Chloe included.
A home nanny is completely different from dropping your kids of at grandma's or a nursery

A home nanny is completely different from dropping your kids of at grandma's or a nursery
If anything a home nanny means more time with them, no commute to drop them off, and sometimes the nanny is contracted to do light duties in the house saving more time 🤷🏻‍♀️ not here to argue the logistics of childcare options…. Chloe is still a cringey try hard, latest example “bae got my peeps” 🤢 just say she has your eyes you loser.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there is a suggestion her nanny is a live in nannt which could be more full on for the child. I thought it was more like a childminder who comes to your house. Tbf she is a single working parent so why would she not need childcare. Also being on holidays one on one with a little one can be intense. If there is a good kids club that accommodates their age group and they are happy there I think it would be a nice balance for both of them.

• Heart
Not letting your kids go to a kids club is cruel.
If it was a 5+ year old wanting to go that's different....

but a child Bodhis age has no clue, so the choice has been Chloes to get some peace for a wine and sm.

The girl will enjoy it obviously, but in all the pics it was kids a lot older than her, it really stood out she's the youngest there.
---
B has Chloes eye colour but every thing else is 100% James

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You’d be pissed off if you had a baby with James and it was the spit of him.

Mother Nature has a cruel sense of humour!

Reactions: 9
Kids club or no kids club. Nanny or no nanny. Just wish she would stop posting pics of her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought she said she wasn’t going to post any more pictures of Bodhi and she’s posted nothing but pics of her lately. It’s her only source of content right now.

She has just posted a story of Bodhi drinking water from a wine glass, it’s almost as if she craves negative comments so she can make a post about it. She is the most irresponsible parent I’ve ever seen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Chloe the victim has entered the chat 🙄

We all like to think that our children are perfect and well behaved when we are out, I’m guessing this wasn’t the case and she is trying to gloss over it. She claims that she was repeating MAMA between eating, in what context? Loudly I would imagine.

I’m surprised that she didn’t take a photo of these men as she has a penchant of calling people out on social media 🙄

Plus, Chloe has no problem with men “glaring” over her half dressed photos on Instagram. She has put herself and her daughter in the public eye and continues to do so by posting photos of her everytime she does a post.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7