Telly Fanatic
VIP Member
James a "heart throb" haha, he's far from it
You've hit the nail on the head. I've not always been Claires biggest fan, but now I'm starting to wonder,if it's not that she's lazy but she's lost her identity. She's James's wife and Jude and Harrisons mum, previously she had her own career,now James seems to treat her like a housekeeper. I think I'd become disillusioned if I lived with James. He seems to enjoy the trappings of fame and recognition but appears to spend more time socialising with friends than his wifeYeah I think for Clair Paisley was her girl, you can imagine when the boys are at school all day and James goes off to tit about as he puts it that her and Paisley had each other there all the time, shes probably really feeling Paisleys absence the most .
James imo is like many men anything be it children or a much loved pet that takes attention off themselves they just seem to bounce back when they go...... arseholes.
She showed a glimpse of his hair and you assumed it's long because she wanted a girl it's unhinged and I genuinely pity your kids/future kids if that's how your brain works it's genuinely concerning that an adult thinks that way. Do you also put on a nice frock and clean the house and have dinner in the oven when your husband gets in and his slippers waiting?If she never showed her boys hair or spoke about her boys life, we wouldn't
Clair was a FHM 'High Street Honeys' finalist in 2007. She said she wanted to win so that she didn't have to get a real jobShe was a glamour model? You’d never guess looking at her. Where is she from in Scotland? Anyone got any gossip?
She did once date a very famous Scottish footballer, and also did a glamour model competition video where she said “vote for me because I really don’t want to get a real job!” It’s still on YouTube somewhereIm sure i read somewhere she had previously dated a footballer, I could be wrong. I get the impression her aim was to 'pin down' a successful bloke,sadly James is bone idol and thinks he will be able to make a living off the back of the Inbetweeners for the rest of his life. Once the boys are older I think she may leave him.