James & Clair Buckley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour has it he's going in the jungle.

She is getting extra lazy,
she can't be bothered editing their YT channel vlogs.

She talks to him like crap.

Reactions: 1
Rumour has it he's going in the jungle.

She is getting extra lazy,
she can't be bothered editing their YT channel vlogs.

She talks to him like crap.
I don't like the way she talks to him either.
Always shouting. I think it's got worse too.
'JAMES go away you're getting on my nerves'.
I don't mind bickering and banter, it's healthy, but her shouting at him makes me feel uneasy (coming from a household with shouting parents - ages ago but still).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think he's hiding under that beard with embarrassment..

you can see what's left of his face going red at times.

Her voice goes right through me. The pitch not the accent, as I'm Scottish myself 😏

Her voice goes right through me. The pitch not the accent, as I'm Scottish myself 😏
It is the pitch not the accent. And the way she just seems to suddenly shout for no reason. It's out of proportion for whatever he has/hasn't done imo.
I find it annoying she's always cross for him getting in the way when they live in a shared space and he has every right to be there.
Sounds like I dislike them but I don't, I like their vlogs. Most of them. Just think she's playing up to the dopey James/ organised Clare dynamic they are pushing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It is the pitch not the accent. And the way she just seems to suddenly shout for no reason. It's out of proportion for whatever he has/hasn't done imo.
I find it annoying she's always cross for him getting in the way when they live in a shared space and he has every right to be there.
Sounds like I dislike them but I don't, I like their vlogs. Most of them. Just think she's playing up to the dopey James/ organised Clare dynamic they are pushing.
Im the same,I don't dislike them but do find some of their behaviour irritating. I don't believe Claire would have looked at James if he wasn't 'known and had money. She talks about how fast they got pregnant and how she knew because of his job she could stay at home with baby. James has said on their pod cast he has turned down work so he could stay at home and now the offers aren't as regular. I think James is lazy,so even the rare acting job is treated like he's the hardest working man on the planet. Claire is happy at home watching movies,accepting gifted things and doing endless laundry,but she doesn’t like having James there while she does it. Once his money is gone and the celeb friends and lifestyle disappear,I think she will leave him. I have no doubts that she is a good mum and without the boys, I don't think James or Claire would have much in common

I watched their vlogs when they first started and enjoyed them but then they kept adding too many ad breaks and got annoying, so I stopped watching but I still read the rave thread and noticed this one was mentioned.

I know Claire was some sort of glamour model when they first met but has she ever worked since getting with James? Agree she always seems annoyed by him. I imagine she enjoys the lifestyle though so I doubt she’d leave him.

I like that they don’t show their kids but I always found it strange their kids have a Scottish accent ?! I have a different accent to my kids but they just speak in the accent of where we live.

She was a glamour model? You’d never guess looking at her. Where is she from in Scotland? Anyone got any gossip?

To be fair, they were together in the very early days of The Inbetweeners so I don’t think she’s necessarily a gold digger. She seems like a good mum to two young boys so I’d be loathed to call her lazy too.

I agree she’s a bit screechy though. Also coming from a fellow Scot 😆

Last edited:
I believe she's from Irvine or Girvin? ( I'm Scottish).

I find it odd that the boys speak Scottish accent too, with James, and going to school....unless they are off a lot?

That’s pretty normal. My friend is American but lives in Scotland and both her kids, who have lived here since birth, have American accents despite going to a Glasgow school.

I watch a family that live up north in Scotland ( the Sullivan's utter arseholes)

both parents are from Cornwall with strong Cornish accents, they moved up here after they got married years ago, and all 12, yes 12🤦kids, talk in a strong Scottish accent.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That’s pretty normal. My friend is American but lives in Scotland and both her kids, who have lived here since birth, have American accents despite going to a Glasgow school.
It doesn’t seem normal to me, when my kids don’t have mine and my husbands accent. We’re both from the same place too so my kids had double the exposure to our accent! Also, how come they picked up Clair’s accent and not James’ plus living in the south?! 🤯

I looked her up when I first started watching them and found this (won’t let me link article).

Attachments

I've come over from the rave thread, have noticed a big change in Claire (apart from the lip !)
She really cant be arsed with you tube anymore, he's the one starting the vlogs, I do like to watch, but lately it's starting to feel abit off, if you know what I mean!

Reactions: 3
I feel tension in their marriage... and I think Claire wants a third kid, so it would give her a purpose again as she's probably feeling lonely/lazy in the house when the boys are at school all day.

• Heart
I feel tension in their marriage... and I think Claire wants a third kid, so it would give her a purpose again as she's probably feeling lonely/lazy in the house when the boys are at school all day.
She was probably a bit lonely before they started vlogging but now she’s probably had a lot of doors opened up to her and a lot going on and so she’s realised there’s more to life than just been a SAHM.

Reactions: 3
Bet James would start panicking if she started a life of her own away from the kitchen sink.

• Haha
Who is their management now that Gleam is no more? I've only watched a few of their vlogs as they didn't interest me enough to watch more regularly, but I saw James on Twitch a few times and got the impression that he's quite money-orientated.

She was a glamour model? You’d never guess looking at her. Where is she from in Scotland? Anyone got any gossip?
Clair was a FHM 'High Street Honeys' finalist in 2007. She said she wanted to win so that she didn't have to get a real job 👀

• Wow
  • Sad