Telly Fanatic
VIP Member
I always get the feeling Claire has a crush on Danny
I genuinely felt sad for her. James on the other hand is a complete twat. Sorry but all the money in the world wouldn't be enough for me to tolerate his alcoholic selfish behaviourWoah her faceI'm being cynical but wonder if all this time off was not just for Paisley but for the work she has had done to settle.
She's starting to look like Charlotte Crosby.
View attachment 3151923
I’ll give them the small benefit of the doubt that these appearances would have been booked long before Paisley’s death and so they would be contractually obliged to attend. HOWEVER they have been lazy with everything else since long before this. They just need to be upfront and honest. Don’t want to vlog anymore? Fine don’t do it then. Don’t want to do the podcast? Fine. It would be far better than the half arsed approach they’ve got going on now.It was so sad about Paisley and I understood the decision to take a short break from vlogging, but clearly they're carrying on with appearances,more than likely paid appearances. I think both of them are too lazy to vlog and edit,even the pod cast has been put on a back burner. James clearly struggles to actually work,so its always a big deal when he gets acting work,Claire wants to sit at home watching horror films,doing laundry and cleaning the toilet. I think they saw easy money and freebies from vlogging but didn't like the effort required of them, they lost interest but still want the easy money and freebies.
I think James is worrying about the future with only the one income since lazy Clare seems to have took extremely early retirement.I've noticed the Hello Fresh Ad was properly labelled, but they NEVER label any gifted items, you'd think the management company would know the ASA regulations regarding gifted items. Claire has also started AF linking items on her IG, you know things are tight when that happens
Those stennies look so cheap and nasty..View attachment 3544143
Maybe I’m a total square but not sure this is the sort of pic I’d be posting as a mother of two almost teenagers who wants to be taken seriously as a family blogger/podcaster. Each to their own but I can see how it’s attracted the kind of comments it has.
Ive given it a miss,Danny Dyer irritates me, loud mouth fake hard maneeehhhhhh cringe this podcast episode with Danny and Jo was painful to listen to them talk about, truly was wincing through the short segment I saw.
Fancy asking a married woman with two young school aged sons to protect if she'll get into the sex industry for them.Guess they’re not coming back with the vlogs. Clair’s posts and their subsequent comment sections are getting interesting… guys outright asking her to start an OF.
James is always absent from anything lately it seems. The vibe is weird now.
The other lads are writers,directors and producers so have more creative input in projects,James is very lazy and not sure if he's actually bright enoughThis is it, the core audience that watched Inbetweeners are in their 30s/early 40s now... leave it much longer and I don't think they'll be interested.
None are doing hugely notable work to keep a big audience following.
I know what you mean. She's gotten these kind of comments when she's in a 2xl looking oversized shirt with a messy bun and sweats so how much more will she get it in something form fitting. But the p*rn brain rot is spreading across all platforms no matter what you say or do, even if you cover head to toe or wear a hazmat suit, you'll still get a pervy comment, but I wonder how she feels about those kinds, she obv doesn't mind that much.View attachment 3544143
Maybe I’m a total square but not sure this is the sort of pic I’d be posting as a mother of two almost teenagers who wants to be taken seriously as a family blogger/podcaster. Each to their own but I can see how it’s attracted the kind of comments it has.
We are actually rewatching the series and we are now on our early 40s and we are finding it still as funny as our first watch. Would love to see the lads as parents nowThis is it, the core audience that watched Inbetweeners are in their 30s/early 40s now... leave it much longer and I don't think they'll be interested.
None are doing hugely notable work to keep a big audience following.
Allen Mcgregor? More affair than dated, he was living with Bronwyn Campbell, his partner, at the time. Broke up after obviously.She did once date a very famous Scottish footballer, and also did a glamour model competition video where she said “vote for me because I really don’t want to get a real job!” It’s still on YouTube somewhere