James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its all gone a bit mad hasnt it? dramageddon 3😅😅 im so sad about jenna leaving youtube, it should have been jeffree
and it should have been Shane too. I'm sad about jenna leaving youtube too. I think Jenna has really changed. I like the way that James is handling this situation right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cliffs below! these are not my notes

- She has consulted with her legal team before the video
- Gets upset and says she misses her subscribers and says she will explain why she has been missing...
- She is reading a written statement from her legal team - verbatim
- Talks about how the scandal as ruined her reputation
- She says she has been coerced and manipulated by someone to upload her video last year about James Charles LOL
- Her and James Charles went over DMS after Shane's documentary with Jeffree Star was posted in other words she has been planning this video for a AWHILE.
- She apologises to JC and says she loves him and gets upset again
- Talks about her history with JC
- Says she made the video because she was fed lies by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star! Oh Sh*t
- Oh my God she is throwing Shane and Jeffree Star under the bus! Says she was manipulated by them and is blaming the whole video on the THEM
- Says YT asked her to get rid of her video since it was a bad look for their platform LOL
- Says she was poisoned and weaponized by JS and Shane against James
- The info they were giving her was TERRIFYING
- INFO PERTAINING TO POTENTIAL VICTIMS of James Charles - Doesn't say what they are victims of
- Says she knew JS for awhile but was never really friends with him but he came to her in 2017 and she saw that he wanted to change
- Says being friends with JS is like being friends with a lion
- Tried to get JS involved with her charity but says you can't turn an evil person good
- Apologises to Jackie Aina
- Says she should've protected her when JS went off on Auntie Jackie and ran for the hills. Says she always liked Jackie
- Talks about the first scandal with Manny and co and says she should have known then that Jeffree was dangerous
- Says JS bragged about being able to destroy the beauty community since he has material on EVERYONE
- She says that JS is going to go off and she looks scared
- TATI SAYS WE NEED TO FORGIVE PEOPLE HE HAS MATERIAL ON WHEN HE LEAKS IT
- Be prepared to not cancel everyone when JS leakes his material she says!

- Talks about how JS had it out for James Charles
- This is long omg anyway
- Says she met Shane through JS
- Says she has been the victim of sexual assault and told Shane
- Shane told Tati that James Charles was a predator with many victims and hurting minors
- Shane planned on interviewing victims for his documentary series

- She was filled with a lot of info about the alleged assaults against minors by James and believed it cause Shane and Jeffree told her they had evidence!
- Tati was sent audio by JS and it contained audio by an alleged sexual assault victim of James Charles
- She says the audio scared her and felt it was not her place to contact authorities
- Says she felt she might have been part of a social experiment and it would've been a gotcha moment in the documentary series that Shane was filming - Lmao what my mind
- Says she was afraid for her life and saved her dms and messages and sent it to her LAWYERS
- WTF IS THIS
- She is crying really hard with real tears
-Decided not to do fertility treatment cause she was so sick and fragile and scared
- Won't share evidence to prove her points but says she has it and her lawyers do too
- Says everything is Shane and Jeffree's fault
- Says they were jealous of James Charles
- Says JS part of Morphe and they're conspiring to take her down???????
- Says Morphe is in on it too
- SAYS MORPHE IS LAUNCHING GUMMY BEARS LIKE SHE HAS AND THEY WANNA DESTROY HER LMAO GIRL GIVE IT UP
-
This is crazy
- Says she might sue JS AND SHANE LMAO AND EVERYONE INVOLVED
- Don't be on the wrong side of the truth she says OMG

- Cries some more and says she wants her life back.

The End.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I would still like to know why did the Sister Squad ended and then Emma and the Dolan Twins were still making videos even without James Charles but those videos were really boring without James charles. Then Emma and Dolan Twins stopped making videos too.

I would still like to know why did the Sister Squad ended and then Emma and the Dolan Twins were still making videos even without James Charles but those videos were really boring without James charles. Then Emma and Dolan Twins stopped making videos too.
me too, they were the best of friends then james had drama then they stopped hanging out. Honestly I think they are still friends but we 'dont know' because james is friends with larray aka larri and larray is friends with emma AND the dolan twins.

me too, they were the best of friends then james had drama then they stopped hanging out. Honestly I think they are still friends but we 'dont know' because james is friends with larray aka larri and larray is friends with emma AND the dolan twins.

I'm hearing that the Dolan twins ended the sister squad. that would make sense.