James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way!! His YouTubes gone now too?! About damn time!! Now he needs to have a little visit from the boys in blue.
At least temporarily. You know it’s bad when Susan at YouTube finally does something against one of her top earners. Sick world but I definitely agree love!

Reactions: 6
At least temporarily. You know it’s bad when Susan at YouTube finally does something against one of her top earners. Sick world but I definitely agree love!
When there is admission, he should have his social media privileges revoked. These social media types all think the law doesn’t apply to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When there is admission, he should have his social media privileges revoked. These social media types all think the law doesn’t apply to them.
Absolutely. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that if it’s true he should have all accounts suspended and should go to jail/get sued for a large amount of money for damages. Money seems to be the only way these people “learn” that the rules DO in fact apply to everyone.

Reactions: 1
Only just heard about this since Suzie at YouTuber did something and really don't get it. He's literally making millions a month and is one of the most famous 20 something's but was so cavalier about it all in 2021. Like what?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
'James Charles' YouTube channel has been demonetised, after he publicly admitted to sending sexually explicit messages to two 16-year-old boys.

The makeup guru, 21 – who counts the Kardashian-Jenner sisters among his army of celebrity friends – made his admission on video at the start of the month, in response to allegations he had sent the boys sexually explicit snaps and messages.

And while Charles has maintained that his accusers told him they were 18 at the time, bosses at YouTube have removed his channel from its Partner Program, blocking his ability to make money from the popular video platform.

(...)

Additionally, YouTube retains its right to take action against creators who intentionally cause 'malicious harm to others' or who cause 'real world harm' through such actions as abuse or violence, cruelty, or fraudulent or deceptive behaviour.

In his confessional video, Charles said he was taking 'full responsibility' for his actions after two boys under the age of 18 alleged that he sent them explicit photos and sexually explicit messages.' --dailymail.co.uk

also, his channel is still/back up, just checked.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
'James Charles' YouTube channel has been demonetised, after he publicly admitted to sending sexually explicit messages to two 16-year-old boys.

The makeup guru, 21 – who counts the Kardashian-Jenner sisters among his army of celebrity friends – made his admission on video at the start of the month, in response to allegations he had sent the boys sexually explicit snaps and messages.

And while Charles has maintained that his accusers told him they were 18 at the time, bosses at YouTube have removed his channel from its Partner Program, blocking his ability to make money from the popular video platform.

(...)

Additionally, YouTube retains its right to take action against creators who intentionally cause 'malicious harm to others' or who cause 'real world harm' through such actions as abuse or violence, cruelty, or fraudulent or deceptive behaviour.

In his confessional video, Charles said he was taking 'full responsibility' for his actions after two boys under the age of 18 alleged that he sent them explicit photos and sexually explicit messages.' --dailymail.co.uk

also, his channel is still/back up, just checked.
Yes it’s up they didn’t take it down but he’s not making any money off of it so that’s what YouTube did for their retaliation in the situation. Not enough in my opinion.

Yes it’s up they didn’t take it down but he’s not making any money off of it so that’s what YouTube did for their retaliation in the situation. Not enough in my opinion.
The video ads on YouTube will be small change to all his other sources, or they were until this latest controversy. God knows how much merch he'll sell now.

I still think Tati and Shane are wronungs though.

Reactions: 2
The video ads on YouTube will be small change to all his other sources, or they were until this latest controversy. God knows how much merch he'll sell now.

I still think Tati and Shane are wronungs though.
So true, he’s down Morphe too but it’s not enough...!

How credible of a website is the Insider.com? I heard that they are going to release a story about James Charles' lawsuit from his former employee.