James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there not a Jeffree Starr thread?
Yes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's a lovely house, it looks just out of a magazine so a bit generic modern but I'd love to live there. So much nicer than almost everything on selling sunset.

Bit random having the washers and dryers upstairs, but makes sense.

Obviously it's expensive and huge, but not so vast and unhomley like jefree's and Shane's - neither of their big homes ever looked that good imo.

Is he in la?

Reactions: 1
That's a lovely house, it looks just out of a magazine so a bit generic modern but I'd love to live there. So much nicer than almost everything on selling sunset.

Bit random having the washers and dryers upstairs, but makes sense.

Obviously it's expensive and huge, but not so vast and unhomley like jefree's and Shane's - neither of their big homes ever looked that good imo.

Is he in la?
Yes He's in LA. I like that he made the basement his work studio, with his all of his merch and a recording studio. Very smart of him. I agree it not as vast and unhomely as Shane's and Jeffree's. at least he got an interior designer to help him with the new home.

Mmm. this is really interesting

There is someone on social media that stated that Katie ( without a crystal ball) stating that this is fake drama so that H3H3 sell their merch. I can't link to that tweet due to the fact that this website limits the number of media that you can post back to back to a max of 2. Sorry.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 4.34.06 PM.png
Katie Joy - Without a Crystal ball just went after James Charles when PETA called him out on twitter unnecessary when he got a new puppy.
Not all breeders are bad, there are some breeders are that good out there. I had a co worker that adopted a cat from the animal shelter and the cat died within a week of her getting that cat. My co worker felt like the animal shelter probably knew that this this cat was already sick but didn't tell her.

Why did Ethan (H3h3) tweeted out an altered version of James Charles lie detector test video with James Charles stated that he did copy Teddy Fresh, that's not the real version. That altered version was made by a h3h3 fan and the original of that video when James Charles was asked if copied Teddy Fresh, James said no and the lie detector guy said that is correct.

James Charles commented on Trisha Paytas and he told her to keep his name out of this mouth. He should have treated her just like David and the Vlog squad treats her but ignoring her all the time no matter what she says about him. By responding to her, James is giving her the attention that she wants.

Attachments

According to James Charles it was a mutual agreement to part ways.

Here's the link to the statement from Morphe, James Charles also released a statement too on his twitter page at the same time on last friday.
Sounds like he jumped before he was pushed, kinda wish Morphe dropped him when the first lot of allegations came out

Sounds like he jumped before he was pushed, kinda wish Morphe dropped him when the first lot of allegations came out
Nope just a PR act on James side.... Morphe cancelled him and now YouTube has temporarily suspended his YouTube account and all Monetization effective immediately. This is all based on him sexting and cat fishing underaged boys. Cancel him!

Nope just a PR act on James side.... Morphe cancelled him and now YouTube has temporarily suspended his YouTube account and all Monetization effective immediately. This is all based on him sexting and cat fishing underaged boys. Cancel him!
No way!! His YouTubes gone now too?! About damn time!! Now he needs to have a little visit from the boys in blue.