James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is James even still around after the entire scandal?? I truly dont understand how he is still a thing. Like Tati is truly one of the most respected, ethical, and trustworthy you tubers. I doubt she would do that video lightly. So why is James still a thing?

I saw he was in Mykie "Glam and Gore"'s instagram stories and I literally said "NOOO, dont be with him" out loud when I saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just here to add that I hate the nasty little clown. Don't understand how he still has a career and wish he'd put some clothes on... hope he chokes on some sugar bear hair oh wait does he not use them anymore?

His brother being a model is a joke, neither of them are remotely attractive, it's all who you know... always thought their sibling relationship was decidedly weird.

James is so laughably insecure and filled with self loathing, he's so toxic he probably bleeds acid, that if he's even human, which at this point I sincerely doubt; regardless he clearly has no soul, the guy is completely dead inside

Reactions: 6
How is James even still around after the entire scandal?? I truly dont understand how he is still a thing. Like Tati is truly one of the most respected, ethical, and trustworthy you tubers. I doubt she would do that video lightly. So why is James still a thing?

I saw he was in Mykie "Glam and Gore"'s instagram stories and I literally said "NOOO, dont be with him" out loud when I saw it.
I think it's because Tati and those on her side (Jefferey Starr) lied or exaggerated some things which meant they couldn't prove their points and in turn lost a lot of respect, so even if some of what she said was true, it was undermined due to the lies. James did a video with a lot of screenshots and had evidence to back up what he was saying so came off as a lot more truthful.

Not a fan of either but I was really worried about how strong the cancel culture really is, scary to think one persons story and your whole career can be over.

Reactions: 1
I think it's because Tati and those on her side (Jefferey Starr) lied or exaggerated some things which meant they couldn't prove their points and in turn lost a lot of respect, so even if some of what she said was true, it was undermined due to the lies. James did a video with a lot of screenshots and had evidence to back up what he was saying so came off as a lot more truthful.

Not a fan of either but I was really worried about how strong the cancel culture really is, scary to think one persons story and your whole career can be over.
I totally get that its scary to think someones whole career could be over. But I also think that someone who is so clearly using his fame to do things that aren't appropriate should be over. Just like at most jobs, if you are unethical or inappropriate you get fired. I think that him showing his ass, and using his fame as to bully and influence people is just as inappropriate.

I totally get that its scary to think someones whole career could be over. But I also think that someone who is so clearly using his fame to do things that aren't appropriate should be over. Just like at most jobs, if you are unethical or inappropriate you get fired. I think that him showing his ass, and using his fame as to bully and influence people is just as inappropriate.
I completely agree, but I feel like it should be backed up with evidence, not just someone's word. That's the part I find scary, that it's guilty until proven innocent, not innocent until proven guilty like it should be and that can really ruin people's lives.

I completely agree, but I feel like it should be backed up with evidence, not just someone's word. That's the part I find scary, that it's guilty until proven innocent, not innocent until proven guilty like it should be and that can really ruin people's lives.
Its James Charles... for him I will do the whole guilty and money hungry and fame-aholic and unnecessary and shouldn't have a career thing.

I think that people in the public eye especially those who are influential, should be held to a higher standard and shouldn't be allowed to act how he does..

Call me crazy, but there is nothing wrong with a little traditional and appropriateness in culture.

But didn't J* unfollow Tati recently?

• Wow
One name pops up on every single “dramageddon” or online argument.
Jeffree Star.
I don’t hate him 🤣 I really should but I don’t 🤣
But he is a tit stirring witch!!

Apparently Jeffree has unfollowed Tati but I’m not sure how true that is.
“Sugar bear hair gate” backfired spectacularly on Tati and Jeffree. Doesn’t matter what James did or didn’t do, the obvious lies got him a “get out of jail free” card.
I’m dying to see what version on events we get in Dawson’s documentary.

I may need to request a Shane trash thread because I have nothing to rave about with him 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Jeffree Star.

Apparently Jeffree has unfollowed Tati but I’m not sure how true that is.
“Sugar bear hair gate” backfired spectacularly on Tati and Jeffree.
I’m dying to see what version on events we get in Dawson’s documentary.

I may need to request a Shane trash thread because I have nothing to rave about with him 🤣🤣
There is a Shane thread mate!!

Jeffree Star.
Agreed! I personally find tit Stirring Jeffree funny. I mean he speaks his mind and tends to stick by it.
He makes it all entertainment.
But JAMES CHARLES.... cant stand him. I like him the least out of all the you tubers... and that saying a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This whole debacle was the white trashiest thing ever on YT. Which is a feat in itself considering Trisha Paytas and Shane Dawson exist. I still don't get why everyone made all these videos and couldn't pick up the damn phone or better yet meet up in person and resolve it. Everyone is trying to twist and fit their own narrative and not succeeding. At least James and Tati had receipts but wtf does Jeffree even contribute with this fight? We already knew Jeffree was a 💩-stirrer and continues to be problematic (birds of a feather, flock together).

I wish everyone would go away into oblivion. What.a.hot.mess.
and Shane hangs out with Jeffree. Lol.