Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If what James has done is true, then it is really appalling but there is something about Tati that rubs me the wrong way. She is a 37 year old woman crying about a teenage boy. She paid and flew him out when he was only 17 to do her makeup and she was in a position of power as she had a career and followers and James was relatively unknown then. If the genders where reversed and it was a man flying out a teen girl and promising big brand deals and lots of money it would be creepy. I can believe that James has made mistakes and preyed on straight men as that is what the evidence shows but Tati still did some questionable things, no matter how nice her intentions where.
Wow. This is (thankfully) the only comment I’ve seen of this nature.
This disturbs me more than anything, that literally any time someone does a nice thing or helps someone out, there might be a seedy, dark reason behind it.
She is not “crying about a teenage boy” I think that’s very clear.
She didn’t “promise him big brand deals” where on earth did you get this information? Or “lots of money” 🤷‍♀️
Her husband helped him negotiate a new deal with his management and Tati helped him (as a friend) to get exposure.
If helping a young kid get his foot in the door of the beauty industry is “questionable” I’ve lost all faith in humanity.
Whatever side you land on with these two implying something like this is at play ain’t cool 😐 just my opinion no hate.
I also think Tati struggling to conceive might have made it all the more painful, because she did see him like a son in some ways, in my opinion anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

KiKiGreen

Jeffree Star is poison. Forever inserting himself in drama that has nothing to do with him. And I’m glad JCs video proves he was lying with the tweets about wanting to see him.

Tati and JS are both in their 30s. JC is 19. The way they’ve treated him is awful!

calling someone a danger to society and threatening to make a “tell all video” while also accusing someone of sexual assault.

But there’s no hate in your heart Jeffree, so it’s ok?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Tati just keeps digging

18 h ago, Tati Westbrook ‏Verified account @GlamLifeGuru
I'm sorting through all that is heavy & dark with a purpose of finding light. The names they call me good or bad are theirs. Their opinion of me is not mine to absorb. What they think of me is not why I am here. For those of you that miss me, I miss you too. I will be back soon.
Why do they all speak like they are in some Shakespearean play?

That’s not how real people people, it’s actually hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yel

Chatty Member
I find it disturbing his thing is getting with straight guys, wealthy individuals thinking they can own anything they want is disgusting. Get the same vibes from jeffree star and his "straight before he met me" boyfriend plus having the boyfriends family on payroll.

Reactions: 16

Yel

Chatty Member
Tati has just released a 40m video on him, his YouTube subs are falling but he's gained over half a million on Instagram in the last few days.

Haven't watched it but it'll probably just be how much she's helped him and how much he's betrayed her. I'm sure she'll sell loads more of her expensive pills.

I gave in and watched it on double speed. She just confirmed what we all know - he's a total creep. Talks about sucking dick to his parents and thinks he can get any straight guy because he's a celebrity. Manipulates young guys that don't identify as gay (probably gives long term damage to) thens poor me when they won't sleep with him.

Still she knows all of this has been happening for a long time, seems a bit dodgy that using another vitamin was the straw that broke her. She seems pissed he wouldn't promote her vitamins and is using this video that she knows will get millions of views to promote her vitamins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I've actually unfollowed Tati. Too me it seems like she was absolutely fine with whatever it is JC has done before it affected her and her wallet. If he hadn't have promoted SBH would she ever have pulled him up on his other behaviour either publically or privately?? I get the feeling shes not quite as sweetness and light as shes been made out too be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yel

Chatty Member
I can't see why anyone is still on board her ship. She looks more devious and manipulative by the day.

This exactly

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That was difficult to watch, what a pity party! What was with the constant deep breaths and biting his lip 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sounds like he has a 2 minute script to read out and was trying to make it last 🤣 pathetic
BTEC in Acting level 1
Lectures and course material provided by Laura Lee

GossWhore

VIP Member
No I do understand what you’re saying and I’m not jumping on you, I just think nowadays everything seems to be twisted into something dark or negative, not by you by social media in general. I don’t think you need to edit your opinion at all, it’s healthy we can discuss it!
I think it’s sad that nowadays everyone has to be careful with what they do or say incase it’s received in a negative manner, male and female, and you’ve made a really valid point.
If the sex was reversed, it would be viewed differently!
It’s sad that even the nicest of gestures have people thinking “but why is she/he really doing that [emoji848]” I suppose that’s the world we live it
(Again this isn’t against you, just SM in general)
I still don’t think this was anything but Tati completely miss judging James Charles as a person and a friend. [emoji52]
Agreed. I think I'm coming from a different angle. Worked in PR and law. And yes there's some back stabby people. But there's also some amazing people.

There was a married man who paid for a girl tuition fee at a law school because she was super bright but struggling. She interned with me and he obviously saw her passion. If was his wife suggestion (a fellow lawyer at a different firm) to help her.

They like Tati didn't have kids (Tati has mentioned her endometriosis which can cause fertility issues).

That's why I'm not shocked at all at true kindness.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The live sub count is addictive - I just stare at it. I'm not 100% sure I totally understand the intricacies of the story tbh. However I'm amazed Tati could put up with him for 2 years - 5 mins would be my limit.

GossWhore

VIP Member

Here we go!!!!
Jeffree watched James upload and was in a “dark place”
another one. Seriously getting sick of this line.
He admits to mishandling the friendship “there is no hate in this heart”
Are they all reading from a script here.....!?!?!

Jeffree isn’t going to give people what they want.
In other words, he has no receipts [emoji2368][emoji1787]
Jeffree playing the bigger person!? No, Jeffree running scared because he has nothing.
Dark place Palette
Jeffree Star x James Charles collab

Coming Summer 2020

• Haha

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
After today my wig is so snatched my scalp is bleeding. I can't cope with it all. Jeffree is going to verbally rip James to pieces now. Although, I hate to say it, I've totally gone off JS. I think he instigated all of this between Tati and James. I think he was angry that James was so successful...And I think James going to the met pretty much finished him off. That's why he's jumped into this drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yel

Chatty Member
Only the vip tickets for one of jeffree's UK shows has sold out after 24 hours. It's £250 but does have a goodie bag worth £360 and is a meet and greet. Not bad value if you're a fan even if it is just getting rid of products. I'd have expected the other tickets to be sold out by now.
Screenshot_20190519-112546.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

GossWhore

VIP Member
Make up Geek founder and CEO Marlena Stell has piped the fck up for James Charles funeral

Reactions: 11

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
All I’m getting from these videos is that all these people are awful, they don’t deserve the masses of money and influence they have. Cancel the fucking lot of them

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
If what James has done is true, then it is really appalling but there is something about Tati that rubs me the wrong way. She is a 37 year old woman crying about a teenage boy. She paid and flew him out when he was only 17 to do her makeup and she was in a position of power as she had a career and followers and James was relatively unknown then. If the genders where reversed and it was a man flying out a teen girl and promising big brand deals and lots of money it would be creepy. I can believe that James has made mistakes and preyed on straight men as that is what the evidence shows but Tati still did some questionable things, no matter how nice her intentions where.
I don't think Tati was crying about a teenage, but hurt that someone her and her husband had invested time to mentor had become this person.

Mentors can go above and beyond to help their mentees. I've known some business women and men pay the law school fees, pay their tuition fees, pay for their horse riding lessons for their mentors to excel. So it's not really weird or creepy if you have ever been in the position. Some people actually want to help.

Tati husband was the one probably negotiating the contracts etc since he had the knowledge.

I think Tati holding off was kinda questionable, however I can see the Gabriel video was the last straw because he was rude and acting like he knew the "tea".