James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh!!! Did you watch her “dear influencers” upload? (Yes I spent 1 hour 35 mins on that and there wasn’t one NOOOOOOO TATI NOOOOOOO moment [emoji57] I was a bit gutted.)

I think she maybe dragged it out a bit but I love anyone who speaks out against this lot. Especially J (mouldy lipstick) Hill and James Charles [emoji52]
I like the receipts and her just stating facts although 1 hour 35 minutes??? Rah. She doesn't value my sleep.

But Tbh it's 11 year of Make-up influencer bs so I guess that's why it was long

Nicol apologised
James has stayed quiet, but think that's for the best

Reactions: 2
Seeing James go from upwards of 10m views for each video and the Met Gala to Minecraft videos and barely scraping 2million views is hilarious. I thought he'd survived the drama but his channel has taken a MASSIVE hit which I'm sure is representative in his adsense checks. I suspect he'll be moving back to his old apartment by the end of the year (or back to New York).

Reactions: 1
Seeing James go from upwards of 10m views for each video and the Met Gala to Minecraft videos and barely scraping 2million views is hilarious. I thought he'd survived the drama but his channel has taken a MASSIVE hit which I'm sure is representative in his adsense checks. I suspect he'll be moving back to his old apartment by the end of the year (or back to New York).
I doubt he’s going to go skint any time soon

Reactions: 1
His guy went blone
Guys I fried my hair... and I will continue to do anything for attention.
Including, but not limited to....
frying my actual hair.

Cannot stand this guy. I see the waiter from Seattle was in his house over the weekend?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Guys I fried my hair... and I will continue to do anything for attention.
Including, but not limited to....
frying my actual hair.

Cannot stand this guy. I see the waiter from Seattle was in his house over the weekend?!
I agree that he does anything for attention and views.

Him and that waiter from Seattle need to stay away from each other.

Why is this guy even a thing? Like I dont even understand. Why is he famous or rich or anything?

Im serious guys....I am baffled that someone as narcissistic, rude, greed-fame hungry, try hard, and a million other adjectives is even a thing...

Can someone truly answer this question... please guys I truly do not understand

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is this guy even a thing? Like I dont even understand. Why is he famous or rich or anything?

Im serious guys....I am baffled that someone as narcissistic, rude, greed-fame hungry, try hard, and a million other adjectives is even a thing...

Can someone truly answer this question... please guys I truly do not understand
Famous gay, American, white boy. Probably Ellen. She loves getting the gays on her show and giving them money/career.

There were twin gay guys had a viral coming out video, oh look there on the show getting a big cheque, and now a fair wedge of subscribers.

• Angry
Did anyone see the shane’s Fiance’s new video when Ryland and Shane talked about James Charles’s younger brother modeling contract?