Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choochoo

The guy has always been a liar and a bully. Look what he did to that young Welsh lad Reuben De Maid when he invited him to his launch in the UK then when Reuben was being recognised and fans were chanting his name instead, James took to Twitter and bashed Reuben, who by the way is only 13, saying he wasn’t invited. Horrible man

• Wow
Reactions: 11

GossWhore

VIP Member
He refused to promote her vitamins 'because his subscribers were young'. She was OK with that.
Yeah James then went on to say how Sugar bear hair had basically helped him sleep and anxiety. Promoting that angle to your young audience is never OK when you've explicitly stated in the past you didn't think vitamins were good to promote full stop on your channel because of your young audience.
James couldn't make up his mind until SBH dangled cash in front of him and then it was all "Hi sisters thanks to SBH" blah blah

Reactions: 11

Yel

Chatty Member
I kind of feel like the vitamin thing is irrelevant to this whole ‘drama’
Well it's relevant, but certainly not the main story. Everyone is acting as if Tati is amazing, she was happy to enable him until he used another vitamin and that was the final straw.

Tati is disingenuous about how much money and buisness is important to her. She went on in her video how it was a huge thing she's in the industry as a 30 something and she doing it for women. It isn't a big deal at all, she's an beauty infuencer and pretty normal that someone of her age is in the game - after all it's about being relatable.

Yeah James being the Harvey Weinstein of YouTube is by far the main thing but if he hadn't of threatened her buisness and revinue she'd still be friends with him.

Just waiting for all the other people he's creeped on to come forward now. Jeffree stars brother in law probably

Reactions: 10

newtoyou

VIP Member
I know that the beauty community is overly dramatic by definition but does anyone else cringe at how seriously this has all been taken? While fun to watch, Tati's first video gave me second hand embarrassment with all the crying and pauses like someone had died. Now her statement says she's been in communication via an intermediary like they're trying to agree to end a world war. I mean it was literally just a falling out :LOL:

D

Departed member 294

The only thing that makes this saga so much better is me learning his last name is

Dickinson

The poetic irony.

• Haha

Jawge

I've not really heard of him until recently so don't know the ins and outs of the drama. However, on a superficial level I think that he has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard! He seems to sister swallow all his words which makes him hard to understand, and speaks way too fast.

• Haha

Booboo123

Funny how Jeffree Star is now slating him all over Twitter but less than 2 weeks ago was posting about how much he missed and loved him! There all as bad as each other 🙄

Yel

Chatty Member
God his video has made me dislike him more, saying nothing for 8 minutes in a quiet voice.

Tati has played this perfectly and gained 800k subs already plus probably sold a lot more vitamins. Added millions to her net worth. I still think her $500 a year vitamins are a con though and she cares far more about money than she lets on, but not even in the same league as moneygrabbing James.

James Charles should have been ended a long time ago but lots of people turned their backs (including Tati) as he ticked so many boxes imo.

LurkyLou

This entire thing started because a grown woman threw a barney and acted before she considered the consequences. James may be a smug ass but at least he had receipts to back up his point. As for Star, just go away. I can't stand him. He never had anything other than a bunch of here say. I wish they'd all cancel each other out so we can be done the lot.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
It seems to me from Tati's video that she was annoyed that he never promoted her vitamins or had her on his channel after all she did for him. She probably felt used but annoyed me by constantly saying 'my love for James wasn't transactional' but it all kicked off when he promoted a different vitamin instead of hers. She did clearly have monetary expectations on their friendship. She also cried at the end when saying 'this isn't about money', that was the only time she cried. It seems to me that it was about money. She finally used him to promote her vitamins though, she has gained millions of subs in a few days. She got what she wanted from their friendship.
Also to add.. not watched James or Tati videos, this is just my opinion as an outsider.
She doesn't care that he flirts with straight men, she cares that he didn't promote her product.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
But tati would still be friends with james if he never promoted those vitamins 🤔 why do these influencers not just cut people off if they dont want to surround themselves with them, cut someone off because you never got your way huh all these influencers are so fake when it comes to friendships. Their eyes only open when it effects them

GossWhore

VIP Member
Bye Sister: Intro
  • Tati made this video as James because Gabriel Zamora is trying to "spill the tea" [Tati and Gabi are NOT friends]
  • James has dragged to filth Sugarbear hair in the past -- hence why she was in her feelings, he never text her straight away to tell her about the ad....he left it as he "has a way of getting what he wants"
  • Tati use to blame it on her age, but shes like NAH NAH NAH its just James being James
  • Tati: "Fame, power and a fat bank account will change people"
  • James started demanding Tati accept his apology for damage control and not actually caring about her feelings
  • James was family to Tati
  • Tatis receipts are "stacked" ---- WHEWWWWWW CHILE [Tati shows some receipts showing her past love & support]

History with JC
  • James told Tati she was why he made him make videos
  • "A lot of people who are now buddy buddy with James didn't always have his best interest" --- basically he got into shit with Nikita Dragun in the past and now they are BFFs
  • Tati invited him to her wedding AND paid him the flight and hotel AND he did her makeup
  • Tati husband ran an agency and VP of motion pictures -- he knows deals and contracts extremely well
  • Tati husband would always help him with contracts
  • Tati and her husband helped James get into StyleHaul (no one wanted to work with James because of that Ebola tweet)

James Charles and Momanger Tati
  • Tati and her husband setting that up helped him monetize -- he was making $90 videos and immediately after signing with Stylehaul he made $2500
  • Tati said Gabi saying Tati and James Charles relationship was "transactional" is WRONG ---- Tati would forever let him pocket the money to help him succeed
  • Tati helped negotiated him a better deal with another company before he signed with Morphe so they would up their payment --- he DID get a higher percentage due to that
  • James was going to make a video exposing the beauty community -- Tati rightly said "how entitled do you have to be to think you have it rough? You are a 19-year-old millionaire".
  • Tati convinced him not to do the expo because it would be the downfall of his career.
  • Tati highlighted he never had Tati on his channel until it benefitted HIM.

James, Sex and Straight Guys
  • James is too overly sexual for his young audience--- he told the story of trying to trick a straight man into thinking he was gay and tried playing victim!!!???? He did this in Seattle at Tati birthday???
  • Tati said he needed to STOP this behaviour of trying to turn straight men --- Gabi was there when Tati told James in James kitchen to get help for his behaviour
  • James said to his parents "every guy is a little gay there's no such thing as straight" ---- Tati found it weird he was talking about this and sex at the dinner table WITH HIS parents there!
  • He also did it at her birthday dinner ---- he legit went into DETAIL about what he wanted to do to the waiter, Tati pointed out he was straight and James said "So what? I'm a celebrity" --- LORD JAMES CHIHUAHUA IS OVER
  • Tati is OVER his BS and handing it back to his parents --- she actually called him mom out and spoke directly to her LOOOOL
Sugarbear Hair BS
  • Tati called BULL on the Sugarbear story --- it was all orchestrated in her eyes
  • Tati said James should of at least his subs backs as he has forever slated Sugarbear hair
  • James said he could not endorse Halo Hair (Tati hair vitamin company) because of his teen audience then he did Sugarbear hair ad
  • James posted an apology WITHOUT actually saying her brand name showing that he had an actual contractual obligation to SBH

"You don't get to James Charles success without getting worked and I don't want to be worked, I am just a piece in his game and I am tapping out" -- classiest clap back, Tati Westbrook May 10 2019 ---remember where you were people LOL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Pewdiepie had some fair points (never thought I'd be writing that) it's refreshing to see that someone else shares the not so popular views on Tati.

PewdiePie? Mr Racist comments haven't got him cancelled ever

I'll pass on that video

Toppsie

James sub count is going down faster than an influencer on a ferris wheel at Coachella... oh wait...

I found Tati about 5 years ago, back when I enjoyed and was subbed to Fleur DeForce. Tati always been down to earth and honest. Very surprised she put up with him for so long! I don't think I've ever finished watching a JC video, he's so slimy. It all makes sense now.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Yes! His attitude stinks now. I think the fact he promoted Tatis rival company is just dreadful.
Is it confirmed that's what she was crying about?

I can't feel too sorry for Tati, those vitamins are £32 a month and no way to ever really know if they work or just a placebo. How much fruit and veg could someone buy with that? Instead of thinking a magic pill will fix them. I bet she's made millions and they cost pennies to make.

JC is a money grabbing snake though.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wonder if he’s sexually inexperienced and that’s why he goes for straight guys- cos it’s safe. Just a thought

He’s been quite open about his lack of experience and what role he prefers to play when he’s..... getting down and dirty 😎
I think he’s a lad who’s all talk and his ego is linked so closely to his sexuality now anyone who turns him down becomes a mission.
Like going after a business contract.
If you hear him talking about his “brand” it’s FULL ON.
If that’s his attitude in his personal life he’s been due this downfall for a long long time.
I’ve seen mention of him trying it on with people in the past and I wonder if it is what split him from the Dolan twins (like most assumed)
It honestly couldn’t happen to a better person. Even with the latest Gage scandal he was boasting it was good publicity.
I’m done with humanity if he is allowed bounce back from this.

Reactions: 9